MarkMonitor is a Spyware DMCA Shill company

Yesterday I was using TCPView to see if fags were listening in on my connection and I found one peculiar connection that lead back to MarkMonitor.com, an Anti-Piracy DMCA Shill company. I immediately closed the connection, you will never catch me DMCA Cucks!

Attached: 200px-Mm-logo.png (200x200, 3K)

doing what?

They don't really need a lot of time to find you in peers list and check your connectivity.
They already got you. Find a lawyer.

They don't have me, I use a VPN. I've never heard of a case of anyone getting arrested for piracy, the worst anyone's ever gotten for it is one of those copyright notices that you get in the mail.

If you live in the US they will send it to your ISP.

They are required to send it to you not because they care about copyright law but because they will be issued the fine if they don't comply.

You will be sent a court attendent letter in the mail from your ISP on behalf of said company.
Then they will give you a fine based on the extent of traffic they have on you.

so you mean you were torrenting?

Your VPN will just rat you out.

No it won't. I am not going to jail over downloading a TV show I like, so fuck that.

I recently did a traceroute on MarkMonitor's IP address and found out that it spied by listening in through my localhost connection, and also found out that some fag from Virginia was listening in on my connection as well.

Attached: Screenshot_2.png (1365x767, 111K)

I am OP by the way and that was an update on this whole MarkMonitor thing.

>windows
>chrome
cringe thread
hope you get fined

I use Chrome 56, the last good version in my opinion. I won't get fined because I use a VPN, faggot. Go back to your Lincucks fagging.

Plus I've been doing this for years and know what I'm doing, I won't get caught nor fined. I haven't even gotten one of those stupid copyright violation letters that people get for this so how will I get fined? Dumbass.

>I know what I’m doing! That’s why I complain about DMCA kikes while funneling all of my data through a web browser made and maintained by an advertising/analytics megacorporation
cringe

Your use of the word "cringe" just tells me you're an underagefag or a normie, plus you're so autistic that you're actually falling for Jow Forums memes. I have uBlock Origin installed which has anti-tracking filters to BLOCK analytics tracking.

nice one, that FOSS tranny got btfo'd

But wow did you get that IP OP and what were you doing? Answer this, nigger.

*how

I got the IP by tracing MarkMonitor's domain name, plus it was the IP that MarkMonitor was using to listen through my network, the one that I closed using TCPView.

I wasn't really doing anything, I just opened up my browser and saw an IP from MarkMonitor listening in on me, I do torrent a lot of TV shows and I think that's why they were trying to nab me by listening in onto my connection, they are DMCA fags.

But since I closed their connection and always use a VPN when torrenting anyways, their failed attempt at trying to nab me is exactly that -- a failed attempt.

Also, the Virginian fag's IP is shown on the 14th tracert hop in the screenshot.

> saw an IP from MarkMonitor listening in on me
Using what tool?

You understand that nobody can "listen" on you unless you open a connection with them right?

TCPView. I figured out it was from MarkMonitor by rightclicking on the IP and doing a WHOIS on it.

What process was connected to this ip?

If you go on MarkMonitor's website you will see that they offer services to listen in on pirates' connections as an anti-piracy measure.

lol lol you are so full of shit

My browser.

So you were visiting a site that was in fact MarkMonitor's or a website that had some script hosted by that IP. Either way, it's 100% your own doing.
I also think you ARE MarkMonitor and trying to gather some IPs from this thread

No I'm not, look at this - they listen in on people's connections from P2P networks. I was probably torrenting a TV show one day which is what lead them to start monitoring my network, then figured out what they were doing after the fact. At least I didn't get nabbed.

You said your browser
you are so full of shit

you’re using a proprietary operating system that goes out of its way to bypass settings, registry edits, and even the hosts file to spy on you. On this OS, you’re using a web browser that goes out of its way to bypass privacy settings to spy on you.

And you’re worrying about random connections being made?

hey BitchMonitor, did you get my message faggots?
>t. d00xxx

I used a program called WPD to destroy all of that shit, it turns off privacy-invading settings and even blocks Bing and MSN IP addresses.

ever hear of WPD or DestroyWindows10Spying? use one of those and you can disable those options, OP stated here that he used WPD.

agreed fuck BitchMonitor

fosstranny have you ever heard of ShutUp10?

itt: microcuck cope
>b-but I use uBlock on my telescreen!!

itt: fosstrannies who've never heard of shutup10, wpd, or destroywindows10spying. keep coping fag.

I'm more impressed than disgusted. You know how rare it is to see someone actually using trace root tools instead of constantly whining over some faggot's tweets?

Still gross OP.