Hey Jow Forums

Hey Jow Forums,

How do I revert these shitty images from google when I try to search things? It shows up like this and I don't like, what was even modified? I didn't modify anything from the browser, it just started to show me those shitty images near the tabs in pic rel which I don't like.

Any solutions?

Attached: bullshit.png (526x41, 3K)

Any help is greatly appreciated. I want to revert google back when those images didn't exist.

Where should I look? The chrome://flags or what? I tried everything.

It's some retarded .css file that somehow got in my folder without my permission.

Google is shit from versions 70 and up, I hate those faggots.

Jow Forums NU este tech supportu tau personal! Iesi si intreaba pe /sqt/ ca daca nu ohohohoh

Are you really this stupid? If you notice changes on a web browser and you aren't finding any changes done to the browser, what do you suppose caused those changes?

Attached: images.jpg (238x212, 6K)

Go fuck yourself i am not even romanian, btw that's very incorrect gramatically, stop using jewgle translate.

At least tell me how these things are called then. Yesterday it didn't show me like this.

Are you using windows?

And to be specifically, I am wondering about the shitty imgs in the red circles in my pic rel.

Attached: bullshit2.png (526x41, 5K)

Yes, I am not on any retarded mobo shitty iphones or anything mobile. I am using my PC and windows.

I am just asking if these shitty images have anything to do with the chrome://flags section.
I am running on version 69 btw.

I don't like this layout, and I want to revert it back to the one without the images.

The most obvious solution I can think of is installing Gentoo then

So you don't know what are these called? I want the layout reverted.

Icons

I tried to inspect element, the box in which the retarded icon is, it's called hdtb-mitem hdtb-imb.

Where should I look to modify it?

The gentoo wiki

Yeah, and I want them removed, last 14 hours ago I didn't have them, but somehow, it magically changed to this retarded layout.

Any tips to remove them from appearing when searching? I can't find anything related to them in settings and flags.

I am not using linux.

I want changed back to this.

Attached: WhatIWant.png (537x70, 19K)

Google updated their website, its not about your browser you absolute imbecile.
You can write a chrome plugin that alters the html/css on google.com if you want them removed.

It appeared like this when I was going incognito, after I closed the incognito pages, and I started a new incognito, it didn't appear like this anymore, and this was 1 week ago.

I didn't think of it as being from their shitty site, since I could modify it just by clearing the cookies and cache. You incisive loser.

But I still think it isn't from them. I have another device that doesn't show me like that.

Retard

>71422806
faggot retarded bitch.

Just prntscreen your gay google page. I'm really wondering if everyone shows up like this, because I bet it doesn't.

>Windows
>Google
>Chrome
>Jow Forums Tourist
>Retard
Like clockwork

They test new ui designs and see how they fare via interaction data collection. If less bad if more good. They do the same with youtube ui. Tests new design to few percent of users. You got served a test version. You have no power if it gets more use time they will change to it.

>71422837
Linux is for niggers, prove me wrong.

You are more retarded for wasting your time posting a reply which doesn't even help out.

That is not the UI, if it was I could have it modified from the settings/flags.
It's something deeper, like in the browser metrics I guess.

ce-ai patit bossule

It is? Website css change, right? Not browser of course. They serve new css/design to a small percentage to see how it affects use. They wont push it at once to all that would be a bad move.

So what are the odds that I would be part of that ""small percentage", I think is because I went to a retarded site. It happened to me before when I was browsing incognito, somehow it logs my cookies and gives me some shitty .css/ layout. Well rip this browser.

I guess I'll uninstall it then reinstall, maybe it would be a solution. I don't think it's from them, it's from my cache and cookies.

It did work after all. It's not from their shitty update.
It shows me without the icons now.

Fuck this board also, it's full of toxic faggots.
Sometimes I get the feel Jow Forums is one big heap steaming pile of shit, along with its faggot incel members.

Done without you anyway.

Attached: DidIt.png (672x54, 3K)