What's the comfiest job in the tech industry?

What's the comfiest job in the tech industry?

Attached: 1552249401070.jpg (2180x1152, 490K)

diversity trainer

Jow Forums janitor

working overnights taking service desk calls aka gayming and napping at work with some shows in between

What the fuck is wrong with her eyes

sexbot test subject, putting life and limb on the line to advance the state of the industry

she's a part anime girl cross-bred

Um please don't talk about my wife like that.

internal service desk that needs 24 hour coverage and you work the second or third shift because it's mandatory that all offices worldwide have 24/7 staffed offices.

I think since I've started working here about 9 months ago I've done... like less than an hour of work per 8 hour shift

Paid Jow Forums shill

>cross-bred
With WHOM?
um, did you meant your girlfriend's wife?

Alita isn't gay. You'd know this if you knew her.

>Alita
um .. that's brand of cheap sparkling wine in my country
lmao
She does look like has few chromosomes too many with eyes like this

This, worked 12 hour nights and it was comfy as fuck.

I kindly ask you to not post my wife again

sexdoal quality assurance

Dev ops

Oy vey, cool it with the antisemitic remarks

I've never done it, but from what I've heard writing Windows desktop apps in C# is pretty comfy. I write machine learning code in Python and it's a huge clusterfuck.

They took her design literally.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-14_21-32-08.png (276x251, 168K)

What is this?

Leather jacket wearer

Gunnm

God, if only.

Help Desk at smaller companies where you can make supply, hardware and some flexibility on software choices. Mean you are the only one, but at the same time you can notice what most of the calls are about and remove those problems. Keep a solid log of how you are improving the place each year, how much $ you saved and why having you there is better than any alternative. I went to a place with 30 calls a day and knocked it down to 4 a day tops with just some small hardware changes and simple to use guides (with pictures) in each department. I was a sole IT guy at help desk level for 8 months because the CFO didnt see a rush in hiring a new admin.

Attached: 1560078565991.jpg (3072x2304, 576K)

kek

Diversity manager, of course

which movie?

obese bedridden naked image forum moderator webm