Is he right?

Cooper Myers
Cooper Myers

Is he right?

Attached: 1550773810724.png (560 KB, 716x731)

Aaron Hill
Aaron Hill

I don't know. Is he?

Isaac Brooks
Isaac Brooks

they're just going to triple down on it because to admit it was a mistake would look bad to investors, and to go back to a previous design (even if it's better) would look bad to their customers.

Parker Wilson
Parker Wilson

They could go back to the +2013 rMBP design and it would be an improvement in every respect. It's been entirely downhill the last few years.

Carter Thompson
Carter Thompson

yes obviously it's all people in apple communities can think about when they hear the word "macbook"
by my estimate they're probably 2/3 of the way through their reputation liquidation
i think they're probably gonna go with the strategy of not regaining trust and just selling increasingly expensive things to a smaller set of unscrupulous and moneyed consumers

Hudson Richardson
Hudson Richardson

...the whole laptop, not just the keyboard.

Easton Garcia
Easton Garcia

I’ve never had a problem with mine, but I’ve known a few people who did, and they all have one thing in common. They hammer on those fucking keys like they’re Billy Joel.

Christian Fisher
Christian Fisher

y-you're pressing it wrong!

the absolute state of macfags

Mason Gutierrez
Mason Gutierrez

it's cheap chink shit, let it go

Thomas Flores
Thomas Flores

display definitely got better - resolution, wider gamut, true tone
every other thing is worse tho

Jonathan Thompson
Jonathan Thompson

Yes and discarding the touch bar would help too.

Daniel Cook
Daniel Cook

MACTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1532408667416.gif (1.78 MB, 540x304)

Jaxson Morris
Jaxson Morris

Doubtful, they (sorta) back down on the stupid Mac Pro/trash can, update the Mac Mini with something that make senses I totally see them fixing th keyboard even of that means going back to the previous switch’s.

Christian Russell
Christian Russell

Resolution (dpi) is no better.

Gavin Garcia
Gavin Garcia

Not really, they were able to spin it as an "innovation" to their audience due to the new cheese grater case design that supposedly improves cooling, along with a few other features previous mac pros didn't have like the wheels and USB-C ports. They can't just straight go back to their old keyboard mechanism or it would look like regression, they have to invent something that is both different from the current and previous mechanisms but better than the current one.

David Martin
David Martin

so call it new gen keyboard.

Luis Ortiz
Luis Ortiz

update the Mac Mini with something that make senses
You've got to be kidding me. The Mac Mini was supposed to be the minimal-hardware macos computer you get for minimal-price.

Carson Reed
Carson Reed

Stop being poor

Christian Parker
Christian Parker

Nigger, where is the Xserve line? Discontinued years ago. Putting shitty mac mini on the network is the next best solution, and it's a shitty solution. It should at least be a cheap shitty solution.

Levi Phillips
Levi Phillips

Every time I feel a little down about myself, I am reminded that there are people on this planet that buy Applel products. Never fails to cheer me up!

Joshua Scott
Joshua Scott

Well, they certainly have to do it for me to even consider buying a new MBP.

Bringing back MagSafe and ports other than USB-C is also long overdue.

Dylan Myers
Dylan Myers

I’ll be happy with more USB C ports.

Cameron Jones
Cameron Jones

Why do you guys never post link?
What's wrong with you?

Brandon Barnes
Brandon Barnes

It is working here without any flaw.
All you have to do is keep the mac book clean.
But if you are an amerifat that eats doritos while using a notebook, then there is nothing to be done here.

Hudson Anderson
Hudson Anderson

The question is why Apple had such outlandish problems with a basic scissor switch when no one in history has ever had this problem to such a scale.

William Reed
William Reed

bass

Mason Lee
Mason Lee

It is working here without any flaw

Attached: smug-skinner.jpg (10 KB, 250x230)

Daniel Price
Daniel Price

No.

Nolan Edwards
Nolan Edwards

Dropping magsafe is the one thing they did right with the 2016 MBPs. Being able to charge my laptop, phone, and headphones with the same cable is god tier.

Fuck proprietary chargers they should be illegal.

Nathaniel Jackson
Nathaniel Jackson

and headphones

Attached: kHruzBM.png (174 KB, 416x396)

Jayden Morris
Jayden Morris

and headphones

Attached: 1553257673289.jpg (140 KB, 1920x1280)

Jayden Adams
Jayden Adams

They had trust?

Jason Williams
Jason Williams

t. Poor

Camden Hernandez
Camden Hernandez

apple must ditch butterfly switch
macbook pro 2021 - touchscreen keyboard

Carter Reed
Carter Reed

t. Stupid

Gavin Edwards
Gavin Edwards

Why not, instead of scrapping the keyboard system, they try to improve it? Something with the tact of the Model M but the form factor of a device more modern, as well as much lighter weight.

Nolan Adams
Nolan Adams

oh man, they have so much more to do. perhaps not designing such short ribbon cables that connect to the display in such a way that they come off when opened really wide would be a start.
shit, they should also completely scrap their current applecare system, because it's anything but. making it easier to access OEM repair parts would also be a move that would gain them some fucking trust, like perhaps, i dunno, lenovo? dell? sure would be nice, dont you think?
and while we're at it, why not open up your platform to some more flexibility? its fucking current year and all of apple's shit is a closed, walled-off ecosystem with no way to get in and change things to your own liking. not even a custom launcher for iOS exists without voiding the warranty on your iphone.
just a few ways they'd earn some trust back, or maybe it's just me.

Joseph Morgan
Joseph Morgan

Fuck him. Butterfly switches are the best there are. They unironically revolutionised how a keyboard can feel and made the most comfy experience there is.

If he wants a typewriter experience, he can connect his mechanical keyboard to it.
The touchbar is kinda meh though, so maybe they should add it as an option though.

Ryan Thompson
Ryan Thompson

wanting a proprietary charger instead of a standard one
Nigga, what?

Dominic Phillips
Dominic Phillips

Choosing between unplugging your mouse or keyboard when you're low on battery

Attached: F.jpg (61 KB, 1024x764)

Jacob Butler
Jacob Butler

using a wired keyboard and mouse
on a fucking macbook

Kevin Rodriguez
Kevin Rodriguez

Swapping out batteries while you wait for your headphones to finish charging

Attached: tumblr-noqactafKk1smhnavo5-1280.png (513 KB, 1280x720)

Evan Cox
Evan Cox

What's the fucking point of a laptop if you use external peripherals?

Daniel Clark
Daniel Clark

Why does my computer have ports on it

Cooper Foster
Cooper Foster

wanting to drag your laptop to the floor if a pet or child snags your power cord

Luke Hernandez
Luke Hernandez

To connect charger and headphones. Maybe external storage when you want to copy something over very fast. Or connect an extra screen. something you can do with a single usb c port and a multi-port adapter. Shit, you could even get a dock and connect all of these and peripherals at a desk. Still only requires a single port. Hardly relevant on the run.

Hunter Price
Hunter Price

This is just too cute user

Attached: 2019-06-14-113130-635x438-scrot.png (223 KB, 635x438)

Jayden Roberts
Jayden Roberts

Yes.

Christopher Clark
Christopher Clark

No fuck that, magnet chargers are great.

Andrew Flores
Andrew Flores

Sounds like the actions of an angry young man.

Ryan Powell
Ryan Powell

and headphones

Attached: 1556017090801.jpg (46 KB, 675x675)

Christopher Clark
Christopher Clark

Yes I buy and enjoy Apple products, what of it?

Lucas Rivera
Lucas Rivera

itoddlers

Xavier Walker
Xavier Walker

it's exactly the ecosystem Jobs wanted

Xavier Foster
Xavier Foster

itoddlers will defend this

Hudson Hernandez
Hudson Hernandez

and headphones

Attached: 1407119379594.png (129 KB, 724x611)

Nathan Price
Nathan Price

introducing: MacBook classic (tm)
Hire me apple

Jaxson Brooks
Jaxson Brooks

Yes.

Easton Cooper
Easton Cooper

and headphones

Blake Adams
Blake Adams

Keyboard is the only thing stopping me from updating my MacBook so if they fix it I’ll be happy.

Dylan Wright
Dylan Wright

Yeah my 2016 one is still working fine.

Kayden Butler
Kayden Butler

Apple are awesome trolls.

Attached: 1400791926304.jpg (135 KB, 400x580)

Zachary Martin
Zachary Martin

and headphones

Attached: wjs.png (412 KB, 840x854)

Camden Walker
Camden Walker

they listed the 2019 MBP under the keyboard defect program on day one.
what does that tell you?

Asher Hughes
Asher Hughes

something you can do with a single usb c port and a multi-port adapter.
D O N G L E V I S I O N

Wyatt Martin
Wyatt Martin

probably get rid of the keyboard altogether. make it a touch screen like the function keys. possibly put a raised grid to simulate key location. tactile feedback produced by motors.

Brody Torres
Brody Torres

If he was, then he'd be the multi-billion dollar company and Apple would be some cuck article writer for anyzine.com

Brayden Perry
Brayden Perry

Introducing the new MacBook: 'Two iPads taped together' Edition

Aaron Martin
Aaron Martin

it's 4 times the price of a single iPad

Oliver Robinson
Oliver Robinson

maybe he's a leftist

Easton Robinson
Easton Robinson

Imagine using wired headphones in 2019

Ethan Jones
Ethan Jones

Magsafe is absolutely godtier. It's saved my Macbook countless times.

Julian Green
Julian Green

quiet down

Attached: GettyImages-541038943.0.jpg (152 KB, 1200x800)

James Johnson
James Johnson

Honestly, all they need to do is introduce a redesigned Butterfly mechanism that doesn't fail and over time they'll regain trust naturally.
They don't need to just take a step back for no reason just because people think that's what they want.

Michael Green
Michael Green

It tells me that they're so confident it won't break that if it does they'll fix it for free.

Bentley Ward
Bentley Ward

MagSafe was a fucking housefire waiting to happen. It was impossible to use on a bed, and your computer would stop charging if the tension of the cable was tested even a little bit.
MagSafe can fuck right off.
The tradeoff of being able to charge the computer, mirror a display and transfer data at full speed all simultaneously and through a single cable definitely makes getting rid of MagSafe worth it, especially when you consider being able to plug it in on either side.

John Allen
John Allen

there are 4 (four) ports on all the new macbook pros

Luke Anderson
Luke Anderson

Apple May Ditch
May
LOL. Apple laptops are literally fragile, easily bent, throttle, have shitty keyboards, unironically have the touchbar...

It’s like they’re just trying to kill their own laptop market. Bravo, Tim/Apple.

Attached: F3275951-D7FA-4C9A-8FF1-0A2F581C561D.jpg (49 KB, 637x397)

David Brooks
David Brooks

Yes.

Jonathan Brooks
Jonathan Brooks

It's just a question on how to spin it. E.g. the original MBA was "innovative" with its thinness and lack of ports, and then they "regressed" and added more in the next generation.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit