Is he right?

Is he right?

Attached: 1550773810724.png (716x731, 560K)

I don't know. Is he?

they're just going to triple down on it because to admit it was a mistake would look bad to investors, and to go back to a previous design (even if it's better) would look bad to their customers.

They could go back to the +2013 rMBP design and it would be an improvement in every respect. It's been entirely downhill the last few years.

yes obviously it's all people in apple communities can think about when they hear the word "macbook"
by my estimate they're probably 2/3 of the way through their reputation liquidation
i think they're probably gonna go with the strategy of not regaining trust and just selling increasingly expensive things to a smaller set of unscrupulous and moneyed consumers

...the whole laptop, not just the keyboard.

I’ve never had a problem with mine, but I’ve known a few people who did, and they all have one thing in common. They hammer on those fucking keys like they’re Billy Joel.

>y-you're pressing it wrong!

the absolute state of macfags

it's cheap chink shit, let it go

display definitely got better - resolution, wider gamut, true tone
every other thing is worse tho

Yes and discarding the touch bar would help too.

MACTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1532408667416.gif (540x304, 1.78M)

Doubtful, they (sorta) back down on the stupid Mac Pro/trash can, update the Mac Mini with something that make senses I totally see them fixing th keyboard even of that means going back to the previous switch’s.

Resolution (dpi) is no better.

Not really, they were able to spin it as an "innovation" to their audience due to the new cheese grater case design that supposedly improves cooling, along with a few other features previous mac pros didn't have like the wheels and USB-C ports. They can't just straight go back to their old keyboard mechanism or it would look like regression, they have to invent something that is both different from the current and previous mechanisms but better than the current one.

so call it new gen keyboard.

>update the Mac Mini with something that make senses
You've got to be kidding me. The Mac Mini was supposed to be the minimal-hardware macos computer you get for minimal-price.

Stop being poor

Nigger, where is the Xserve line? Discontinued years ago. Putting shitty mac mini on the network is the next best solution, and it's a shitty solution. It should at least be a cheap shitty solution.

Every time I feel a little down about myself, I am reminded that there are people on this planet that buy Applel products. Never fails to cheer me up!

Well, they certainly have to do it for me to even consider buying a new MBP.

Bringing back MagSafe and ports other than USB-C is also long overdue.

I’ll be happy with more USB C ports.

Why do you guys never post link?
What's wrong with you?

It is working here without any flaw.
All you have to do is keep the mac book clean.
But if you are an amerifat that eats doritos while using a notebook, then there is nothing to be done here.

The question is why Apple had such outlandish problems with a basic scissor switch when no one in history has ever had this problem to such a scale.

bass

>It is working here without any flaw

Attached: smug_skinner.jpg (250x230, 10K)

No.

Dropping magsafe is the one thing they did right with the 2016 MBPs. Being able to charge my laptop, phone, and headphones with the same cable is god tier.

Fuck proprietary chargers they should be illegal.

>and headphones

Attached: kHruzBM.png (416x396, 174K)

>and headphones

Attached: 1553257673289.jpg (1920x1280, 140K)

They had trust?

t. Poor

>apple must ditch butterfly switch
>macbook pro 2021 - touchscreen keyboard

t. Stupid

Why not, instead of scrapping the keyboard system, they try to improve it? Something with the tact of the Model M but the form factor of a device more modern, as well as much lighter weight.

oh man, they have so much more to do. perhaps not designing such short ribbon cables that connect to the display in such a way that they come off when opened really wide would be a start.
shit, they should also completely scrap their current applecare system, because it's anything but. making it easier to access OEM repair parts would also be a move that would gain them some fucking trust, like perhaps, i dunno, lenovo? dell? sure would be nice, dont you think?
and while we're at it, why not open up your platform to some more flexibility? its fucking current year and all of apple's shit is a closed, walled-off ecosystem with no way to get in and change things to your own liking. not even a custom launcher for iOS exists without voiding the warranty on your iphone.
just a few ways they'd earn some trust back, or maybe it's just me.

Fuck him. Butterfly switches are the best there are. They unironically revolutionised how a keyboard can feel and made the most comfy experience there is.

If he wants a typewriter experience, he can connect his mechanical keyboard to it.
The touchbar is kinda meh though, so maybe they should add it as an option though.

>wanting a proprietary charger instead of a standard one
Nigga, what?

>Choosing between unplugging your mouse or keyboard when you're low on battery

Attached: F.jpg (1024x764, 61K)

>using a wired keyboard and mouse
>on a fucking macbook

>Swapping out batteries while you wait for your headphones to finish charging

Attached: tumblr_noqactafKk1smhnavo5_1280.png (1280x720, 513K)

What's the fucking point of a laptop if you use external peripherals?

>Why does my computer have ports on it

>wanting to drag your laptop to the floor if a pet or child snags your power cord

To connect charger and headphones. Maybe external storage when you want to copy something over very fast. Or connect an extra screen. something you can do with a single usb c port and a multi-port adapter. Shit, you could even get a dock and connect all of these and peripherals at a desk. Still only requires a single port. Hardly relevant on the run.

This is just too cute user

Attached: 2019-06-14-113130_635x438_scrot.png (635x438, 223K)

Yes.

No fuck that, magnet chargers are great.

Sounds like the actions of an angry young man.

>and headphones

Attached: 1556017090801.jpg (675x675, 46K)

Yes I buy and enjoy Apple products, what of it?

>itoddlers

it's exactly the ecosystem Jobs wanted

itoddlers will defend this

>and headphones

Attached: 1407119379594.png (724x611, 129K)

>introducing: MacBook classic (tm)
Hire me apple

Yes.

>and headphones

Keyboard is the only thing stopping me from updating my MacBook so if they fix it I’ll be happy.

Yeah my 2016 one is still working fine.

Apple are awesome trolls.

Attached: 1400791926304.jpg (400x580, 135K)

>and headphones

Attached: wjs.png (840x854, 412K)

they listed the 2019 MBP under the keyboard defect program on day one.
what does that tell you?

>something you can do with a single usb c port and a multi-port adapter.
D O N G L E V I S I O N

probably get rid of the keyboard altogether. make it a touch screen like the function keys. possibly put a raised grid to simulate key location. tactile feedback produced by motors.

If he was, then he'd be the multi-billion dollar company and Apple would be some cuck article writer for anyzine.com

>Introducing the new MacBook: 'Two iPads taped together' Edition

>it's 4 times the price of a single iPad

maybe he's a leftist

Imagine using wired headphones in 2019

Magsafe is absolutely godtier. It's saved my Macbook countless times.

quiet down

Attached: GettyImages-541038943.0.jpg (1200x800, 152K)

Honestly, all they need to do is introduce a redesigned Butterfly mechanism that doesn't fail and over time they'll regain trust naturally.
They don't need to just take a step back for no reason just because people think that's what they want.

It tells me that they're so confident it won't break that if it does they'll fix it for free.

MagSafe was a fucking housefire waiting to happen. It was impossible to use on a bed, and your computer would stop charging if the tension of the cable was tested even a little bit.
MagSafe can fuck right off.
The tradeoff of being able to charge the computer, mirror a display and transfer data at full speed all simultaneously and through a single cable definitely makes getting rid of MagSafe worth it, especially when you consider being able to plug it in on either side.

there are 4 (four) ports on all the new macbook pros

>Apple May Ditch
>May
LOL. Apple laptops are literally fragile, easily bent, throttle, have shitty keyboards, unironically have the touchbar...

It’s like they’re just trying to kill their own laptop market. Bravo, Tim/Apple.

Attached: F3275951-D7FA-4C9A-8FF1-0A2F581C561D.jpg (637x397, 49K)

Yes.

It's just a question on how to spin it. E.g. the original MBA was "innovative" with its thinness and lack of ports, and then they "regressed" and added more in the next generation.