CAPTCHA

is it just me or have the CAPTCHAs gotten absurd in the last couple of days?
Every single one is "select all that apply" with the slow fading images and then 3 or 4 of those in a row.
It took me 90 seconds to post this.

Attached: 1511301953619.png (509x411, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/dessant/buster
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It means the botnet doesn't like you.
To post more easily, use Chrome while logged into a Google account

>Jow Forums x
>noscript captcha
>captcha fixes
yw fren

the more you protect yourself with things like non-chrome browser, non windows/mac os, private browsing, adblockers, vpn, script blockers, referral blocking, etc, the more you lower your "captcha trust" which requires you to solve more captchas and more rigorous captchas

use this button when the fading images shit appear

Attached: refresh.png (51x61, 1K)

it's only started in the last couple of days and i haven't changed anything.
No new add-ons, no new blocking, no VPN.

Try this, OP, github.com/dessant/buster

OP here. Interesting results with a small experiment.
I've been using Privacy Badger and for some reason all of my Google-related blockers were set to green - which means fully allowed.
I switched them back to yellow - which means connections allowed but cookies blocked - and CAPTCHAs are back to the normal ones.
Toggling them to green gives me the shit CAPTCHAs again.

I wonder if Google uses cookies to identify people who are targeted for ramped up CAPTCHAs like

Yes, and it also falsely accuses me of getting it wrong and makes me try again and solve like 10+ times

you lost your good goy status

Just get a Jow Forums pass, poorfag
Is your time not worth the few dollars it costs?

>everybody not using chrome signed into their jewgle account has to solve waves of captchas
nice

op ive noticed this to the point where i was forced to buy a pass in order to post. i wonder if anyone at Jow Forums would care that google is making their website unusable

cuck

This conspiracy shit is a complete lie. Captcha gives you shit Captchas for a bit, then reverts you back to okay ones. I am currently using Firefox on a Fedora laptop, not logged into any Google accounts, and I literally just tick the box. On my desktop computer a couple of years ago, I was basically banned from Jow Forums because I only got insulting cuck Captchas. That computer uses Opera (>muh Chromium) and I have my YouTube account. We use Chrome at work and I still have cuck Captchas exclusively. The (((((((Google))))))))) memeposting is completely untrue. You're just being experimented on. This too shall pass. Just don't do the hard Captchas and they'll get easier.

>not having pass

lol they arent hard, they just say you did them wrong when you did them correctly

>paying to post on Jow Forums
brainlet...

its been proven google offers shitty and deliberately slow apis for browsers using their services other than chrome. play a video on firefox and check the cpu and memory usage in top. now do the same on chrome

video from youtube, forgot to clarify

how do you know it took 90 seconds if the captcha comes after writing the post? once you solve captcha the post is publishing already...

Click "post" after finishing the CAPTCHA.

>gotten absurd in the last couple of days?
Yes.
Lets spam google recaptcha group thingie, because this is fucking violating rights of people with disablilities (voice captcha turns off and you have to fuck with tiles)

>Sorry we've noticed unusual traffic from you, you're basically a bot to us because you solve to much captchas through your imgboard browser, to google thing be a good goy and solve a fucking google capcha like a biorobot you are
Goddamn, that's why i switched to duckduckgo.

just pay up goy (^:

Maybe they're testing us, Ive voiced my displeasur over the captchur before, youre not the only one.
Its definitely linked to the device/browser/cookie setup.

OP here. It took 30 MINUTES to post this one because pic related.
I checked Wireshark and there's no suspicious devices or traffic on my network, no suspicious services running on anything, etc.

What the fuck do I do?

Attached: captcha.png (358x271, 14K)

This addon is godsent. Just discovered it a few days ago. Why didn't you post it yrs ago user?

Attached: xzedP3yC_400x400.jpg (400x400, 21K)

How about you try a browser with cometely cleared cookies?
Also, how about getting a pass?

because it doesn't work

It werks on my machine.

Attached: image0113.png (627x594, 295K)

go to a better place like balkanchan.ga