I hate nerds

I'm trying to teach myself C so I can stop being homeless. Every fucking day this fat fuck comes in, sits next to me, and starts playing fucking video games and chatting with his loser friends (instead of looking for a job or improving his skills).

I can't concentrate while listening to him yelling into his headset or braying laughter.

What if anything can I do about this fat fuck? Should I try to talk to him, or is he too lacking in tact for it to be worth the effort?

Barring that, is there any way I can fuck with his game?

Attached: IMG_20190614_150928.jpg (1944x2592, 635K)

Other urls found in this thread:

glassdoor.com/Salaries/ruby-on-rails-developer-salary-SRCH_KO0,23.htm
cs.yale.edu/homes/aspnes/classes/223/notes.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

based gamerchad vs virgin codemonkey

Become friends with him.

you won't make it in the workforce if you can't put up with someone like that

Just learn basic web dev in half a week and you can get employed anywhere no skills needed, its retareded

You can murder him. You're already homeless, so it's not like you have anything to lose.

>I'm trying to teach myself C so I can stop being homeless.

Nobody will hire you with C.

Web Dev is far more likely for someone without a degree, but still extremely competitive based on the market.

This is a public library, unfortunately they don't have rules against noise.

Do you mean PHP, SQL, and JavaScript? Or some ridiculous framework that changes every 3 months?

if a homeless /v/irgin stops you then you will never make it

This guy is shorter, fatter, and uglier than me. He used to moan that his gf took his daughter away from him. Given his reddit fedora atheist takes on women (one of my friends knows him) and that he has zero motivation to better himself, she's probably better off.

I'm easily annoyed by stupid people, it's easier not to engage especially with bums.

So earplugs it is then?

You're the one passive aggressively bitching about him on a Chinese shoe-making forum. Tell him all this shit to his face instead of being a bitch and talking behind his back.

I'm being cautious before I act. Letting him know that I'm the author of his troubles is a bad idea if I for instance find a way to get him banned from the library. If that makes me a bitch then fine, I don't care, as long as I can have some peace and quiet IN A FUCKING LIBRARY then I am happy.

>I can stop being homeless
Like unironically? Shit, nigga, what the hell you been doing.
>instead of looking for a job
Why would anyone look for ways to become a slave?
>I can't concentrate while listening to him yelling into his headset or braying laughter.
Sounds a lot like my family. Gotta learn to block it out, mate.
>Should I try to talk to him, or is he too lacking in tact for it to be worth the effort?
It's worth a try but I obviously wouldn't expect much. Depends on your skills too.
>Barring that, is there any way I can fuck with his game?
Why thinking about this shit when you wanted to learn C?

Also this. Though it never hurts to know things.
Ruby on rails, bruv.

>fill usb with loli
>put usb near him
>call the cops

Attached: 3c37bce990dfc6d1f8fcce63dc00ce2d.jpg (391x376, 26K)

Kill him.

Attached: 1513112652006.png (513x378, 64K)

I'm trying to stop being homeless by getting skills. I have some skill with Java but it's like sophomore level at best.

You have good points.

I want to do freelance work so I can live in a foreign country and fuck sweet sweet sideways gook pussy. That's my goal.

Dubs don't lie, Mohammed.

Ignore the guy who mentioned Ruby on Rails. I work for a web hosting company and we deal with a lot of catastrophically incompetent web developers. Ruby on Rails is too shit and out-of-date even for them. We have one company with a server that can't be updated because the updates would render the Rails sites unusable. I don't know if he's meming or if he's actually trying to fuck up your whole life, but it's some 2008-tier website shit.

It being shit IS why the earnings are decent.

glassdoor.com/Salaries/ruby-on-rails-developer-salary-SRCH_KO0,23.htm

What do you recommend then? I have a fair grasp of OOP (though I think it's retarded) as a Java programmer. What should I go with? What books do you recommend?

Have sex

>though i think its retarded
you're retarded

App development is the job for autists who like programming. If you don't like that, look for datacentre/NOC jobs like mine. You will learn everything (by being shat on by everyone) and if you can handle that, you can walk into another non-programming job effortlessly.

The biggest thing in the next few years is going to be cybersecurity. If you can be expert-tier at that, you can pretty much name your price because nobody else can do it. If you still want to stick to programming, ethical hacking is probably the answer for you.

you're really picky and anti-social. learning one of those "ridiculous frameworks" is one of the easiest intro jobs to programming today.

no wonder you're a fucking bum.

based gamerchad

>Nobody will hire you with C.
If your goal is to get a job knowing one language and only one language it would be C.

Just be like Diogenes and shove raw chicken in his ass

the Jow Forumseek, and the /v/irgin: an Aesop’s Fable

.NET job market is pretty good. Fuck PHP

You're literally homeless and still think yourself as superior to others?

Cringe delusional schizo

Better homeless than gaymer tbqh.

Read this
cs.yale.edu/homes/aspnes/classes/223/notes.html

And if need microcontrollers, download and read some microcontrollers guides.

Do this. I went from making 37k to making 130k in four years thanks to webdev.

Just learn how to be a web developer. If you're somewhat serious about it, you'll shade into minimal competence within a couple of months. Invest in a pair of earplugs and ignore this other guy. Why do you care about what he's doing? He's an irrelevance.

Tell them he approached you in the bathroom about a lil buttfun

I.do it to homeless people at the library all the time when they look.at me with that smell

Terrible advice. If you want to be gainfully employed within weeks you'd say JavaScript.

Its something i heard from a geezer that bleeds C.

>Good software developers are in high demand, but entry-level positions are rare. If a B.S. in CS is no longer cutting it, what can businesses do to make sure that the tech labor pool is large enough to sustain growth?
>I underestimated just how difficult it would be to find a developer job...

In before reddit. These are a couple recent highly upvoted complaints about CS degree-holders failing to get accepted to entry level positions. If even CS graduates can't get entry level jobs, what hope does the autodidact have?

>what hope does the autodidact have?
Github/portfolio?

thank you, user

suggestions on what to focus on?

>If your goal is to get a job knowing one language and only one language it would be C.

Name one company that will hire a homeless man to do C programming.

Most C programming is in embedded software. Some of which requires a security clearance. Nobody will hire someone without a degree to do C. Period.

>teach myself C so I can't stop being homeless
Retard, first stop giving a fuck about others, are you fucking siamese twins ?
Second if you want to make money the why learn a language that's used in embedded systems and lower level code which no one in the right mind would expose you to without a CS degree, 2-3 years of work and or projects under your belt + other arbitrary things which you pick up over years if working.
Programming in itself is a job that any brainlet could do and by your tone id imagine you are too retarded for that and maybe even networking.

t. Person who has seen late teens/early 20s morons at the peak of their dunningkrugger

Attached: 20533_cooldog.jpg (628x442, 48K)

Didn't a mexinigher last summer plugged his iPhone into your laptop?
Did you managed to brick his phone?

This advice is like when people telling you to learn python if you want to become a developer
Retarded

There's no freelance C work. Pick up Javascript and PHP (both shitty languages). Everyone and their uncle is looking for a PHP guy to fix their shitty ecommerce site or whatever. I'm the guy that hires the shitty PHP guys.

I'm self-taught, I beat a guy with a CS Master's degree for my job. I put in lots of commits and built an app, a take home assignment. He put in two or three commits and effed around with config files for 3 days before giving up.

>I'm trying to teach myself C so I can stop being homeless

Attached: cats laughing.jpg (480x360, 26K)

Dude, you're homeless? Get yourself a job (even Starbucks barista or some shit) and some stable housing. Being homeless will fuck with your mind man.

This thread feels like I stumbled upon someone's old LiveJournal.

You're just jealous that excuse of a man (from your point of view) fucks with your tiny wire nerves while he can get everything you can't. Make him suffer.
Okay if serious - go for the web development, it is sooo much faster to gain some profits with it than with the nerdy low-level c programming. If you really can't stand the guy, find any other job quickly, get some temporary place to live, study and work in. Or just to study and work in.