Yes, I own a 5G phone, how did you know?

>Yes, I own a 5G phone, how did you know?

Attached: 1558452728015.jpg (587x615, 112K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lCIAcZov5Hs
nytimes.com/2019/05/12/science/5g-phone-safety-health-russia.html
youtube.com/watch?v=3oSeRyaFllY
youtube.com/watch?v=pH7uXZQsyHI
youtube.com/watch?v=jsZsnrqmrnk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Press_Freedom_Index
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

t.

Attached: 851fbec711f73f497bcfbd6dd1b500a3.png (368x312, 70K)

I already bought my lead underwear.

Very funny, Boris.

We know your threads are sinking, but please keep your schizophrenic ramblings to one thread please. I suggest you start one on or where you'll find people of your intellectual caliber willing to discuss the subject.

>i learned about electromagnetism watching LOST
The thread

based 5g poster

We all know the 5G thread posters are all either schizophrenics or Russians trying to disrupt the west. You can stop now. The rest of us are just meming one way or another.

Oh, right, I meant "Non-ionizing radiation from my phone boiled my DNA and now I have dickhead cancer."

>tfw you will never be dabbed on by core-chan

Attached: 1559703778087.jpg (1650x1275, 530K)

fuck off dimitri

>raskalov makes another 5G scare post thread

Attached: Screenshot_1714.png (655x350, 324K)

You faggots do know that 5G phones don't communicate using nuclear radiation, right?

You are in shock. An RBMK cellphone battery can not explode. Take him to the infirmary.

Basado y 4G-pastillado

Wait until you see 6G

Attached: Screenshot_20190615-005256.jpg (1440x1877, 637K)

6G drops the RF altogether and communicates purely using hot air.

>nuclear radiation

Attached: 1560569693324.jpg (480x472, 24K)

How do you think it works? Because it very much looks like you think it's a meltdown in your pocket.

>IONIZE ME DADDY

Attached: cherenkov.png (1253x1327, 1.27M)

5G phones contain tiny nuclear reactors and can operate for up to 24 hours without replacing the fuel rods

YOU DIDN'T SEE ANY 5G TOWERS BECAUSE THERE AREN'T ANY
GO BACK TO SANCTIONS

I think he's making fun of your redundant phrase that inadvertantly reveled your lack of knowledge regarding fundamental physics

5G will usher in a new era in human evolution.

Look at these little weaklings, crying as the 5G radiation sterilizes them and turns them gay. But the young ubermensch in the background craves this powerful energy and is climbing the tower itself. One day he will ascend even further to become a founding member of our colony on Io.

Attached: novl-dec-2017-42-inescapable-hi-tech-control-grid-5g-47411122.png (500x757, 227K)

>brings up pol out of nowhere
stop thinking about them, tranny

hillary lost, 5g tranny

okay vladimir, but 5g will actually be a good thing in congested areas

Every time something new comes out this shit happens. Since the 18th century.

damn you spinning jenny, you've ruined everything!!!

Why dont the russians want burgers to have this? Whats with the disinformation?

why are you obsessed with your fake conspiracy theory, tranny

stop deepthroating corporate cock, 5g tranny

Attached: esf.png (952x534, 566K)

That'll do Fitz; that'll do.

4.5G. Not great, but not horrifying.

>my son got cancer, IT MUST BE GOVERNMENT
Standard normie trash looking for something to blame.

Attached: 1558465824365.jpg (884x704, 66K)

5G communication uses a chip that generates Cherenkov Radiation to operate on the ultraviolet range.
You have been warned LIBERALS!

>Parents blame
Good for them.

Go away, these threads make me lol. The last one with the hazmat dude 'I'm here to install your 5G connection' was top lulz

We need more people to use 5G

shalom brother xDDD

Reminder that you won’t see 5G in Israel under it’s tested safe on the goyim

And sometimes the concerns are justified, like for asbestos or for RBMK reactors.

Attached: 1559697170379.png (815x758, 418K)

or cigarettes, glyphosate, GMOs

Alcohol too.

>tfw you drop your phone and the control rods crack but you can't afford to pay the nuclear engineer at the cell phone repair shop to fix it

Attached: 1446226384343.jpg (337x372, 23K)

>GMOs
What the actual fuck do you think is going to be dangerous for you about GMOs?

Why is there no such discussion against 4g as well? Surely you anons don't trust people who say 3g is safe do you?

Hot cofee gives you throat cancer. Stop drinking hot cofee.

Genetic modifications for normies is Dr Moreau's Island and Jurassic Park

>crackhead teenager wiggers are allowed to have children for some reason
>they have their children
>they get cancer
>Oooga booga the goberment burnt my child from inside out with vaccines, microwaves and five-jee
It never gets old

why are you so obsessed with calling that person a transphobic slur, ivan? Did you get embarassed when the hooker you called HAD A 6 INCH DONG, AND YOUR RUSSIAN ASS ONLY HAD A 4 INCH WIGGLY DIDDLY PEEN-PEEN? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Imagine being such a sad human being you spam this low brow 5G FUD every day. Can't wait until Boris grows so poor he can't afford the internet connection or his government finally isolates their part of the internet. Fuck off, russkie shitters.

As she lights up another ciggarette

the glyphosate is the bad part, not the GMO plant itself. plus a monopoly on seed production/distribution and therefore an indirect monopoly on food production seems a little dystopian, don't you think?

>sips wine
>eats highly processed food with enough preservatives to last until 2050

>sips wine
You mean coffee instant type one.

There has been no attempt by anyone to actually produce and market any kind of 'suicide seed' or anything. A major seed supplier could theoretically pay someone to come and shoot you for growing plants you hadn't paid for a license to own too, but if they haven't started doing that there's no reason to get too worked up about it.

Attached: 1500236854247.png (371x532, 281K)

I like how that one kid is climbing up the tower to get more

Attached: 6D backgammon.jpg (720x649, 186K)

nothing to worry about goyim all is well

youtube.com/watch?v=lCIAcZov5Hs

enjoy your cancer around 50 or way earlier thanks to 5G

Attached: 1560349393156.jpg (300x298, 58K)

>living past 30
When will you boomers learn?

Owning a 5G phone or not won't change shit. It's the antennas that are harmful.

Antennas are just pieces of metal.

Brain cancer.

They attract free radical electricity and channel it into your brain and testes making you a infertile goy slave with mental retardation

These antennas emit harmful frequencies, you dumb fuck.
5G can even beam on objects, so they can give cancer to whoever they want. I assume we'll see a lot of political dissidents getting cancers very soon.

>As she lights up another ciggarette
oh now cigarettes are bad for you too? fucking schizos

>schizo realises no one is engaging with his mentally ill threads anymore on /sci/
>starts spamming Jow Forums instead
Such cope.

Attached: schizospammersci.jpg (3113x6225, 3.12M)

What’s it like being a useful idiot for the zog?

Logan please.

I'm told its the equivalent to a chest x-ray. Nothing to worry about.

What's it like being a mouth-breathing retard kept alive by welfare?

I love how /sci/ likes to pretend they're hot shit. You're as bad as Jow Forums.

I suggest you guys read up on this man, what a horrifying story, and I couldn't imagine a worse way to die

That's not Ouchi in that photo.

Russians don't plan to commercialize 5G anytime soon.

Well, to be fair they recently announced partnership with Fuawei but that was more of a middle finger aimed at the US than anything substantial.

Nuclear smartphones, now that I'd love to see.

> muh disruption
5G is totally useless except to allow normalfags to stream HD netflix on the go and to allow the IOT to spy on you

Daily reminder that the Russian government is the one spreading all this disinfo about 5G.

nytimes.com/2019/05/12/science/5g-phone-safety-health-russia.html

The same government that assassinated Alexander Litvinenko, one of their own citizens, on another country's soil, using the highly radioactive and dangerous polonium-210.
The same government that attempted to assassinate Sergei Skripal, another one of their own citizens, again on another country's soil, using an illegal chemical weapon, Novichok - resulting in one innocent civilian being killed and other civilians being seriously harmed, due to reckless use and improper disposal of this chemical weapon.
The same government that supplied a missile system to pro-Russian separatists in Ukraine who then used that missile system to shoot down a passenger airliner, killing all 298 people on board, because they erroneously believed it was a military plane.
The same government that operates a sham democracy, where ballot box stuffing is rife, and where political opponents to the dictator are imprisoned on completely fabricated charges.

Here is ballot box stuffing taking place in Russia, in 2016 and 2018:
youtube.com/watch?v=3oSeRyaFllY
youtube.com/watch?v=pH7uXZQsyHI
youtube.com/watch?v=jsZsnrqmrnk

I hope the mods don't see this post as off-topic - I am addressing the topic of 5G, and the apparent "harm" it does (according to disinformation peddlers), which is the topic of this thread.

Yes I have provided a lot of context here about the source of these bogus claims about 5G but I feel that is necessary in order for people to fully understand where this disinformation is coming from and why it exists, so that they can be better informed about which sources of information about 5G should be disregarded.

Attached: Screenshot 2019-06-15 at 12.46.12.jpg (2560x1600, 838K)

>except to allow normalfags to stream HD netflix on the go
I have 150MB/s in 4G/4G+, I wouldn't need 5g to stream shit.

b-but Russia is our ally!!!

Attached: 837.jpg (534x548, 39K)

5G would allow an entire room of people to stream shit at once, that's the point.

>Russians trying to disrupt the west

yes i moved to this country to disrupt it. you dipshit

Don't get me wrong, I don't mind 5G as it won't be deployed in countryside where I live, and only urbanites will be cancerized. And seeing what kind of trash lives in cities, I'm actually ok with 5G being deployed.
At least they'll all be able to stream netflix during their chemo, all at the same time.

USA has literally plunged entire countries into war for selfish reasons. Every american news source is compromised.

>russia would never lie

Attached: 1560132136579.jpg (500x607, 52K)

antennas don't attract electricity what the fuck

And Iraq had mass destruction weapons, right?

I didn't even see that. Holy shit i'm in tears

Attached: dakota fan.jpg (640x480, 69K)

Russia never shot down that plane, right?

I'm neither russian nor american. Just saying USA is the same evil shit as Russia, probably even more evil seeing how many lives this murdurous country have destroyed in the last 50 years.

>the whole article is just a load of bullshit quotes without any meaningful line
>the whole post is just >muh russia with a load of unconfirmed bullshit again (not even a one proven point)
No, you're not getting your shekels today, get a better handbook at least, shill.

Attached: 1555922846596-g.jpg (224x347, 33K)

>I'm neither russian nor american
Neither am I, they're both untrustworthy fucks but you're deluded if you think Russia wouldn't spread anti-5G sentiment online. Even their propaganda outlet RT blatantly does it
>USA is the same evil shit as Russia, probably even more evil seeing how many lives this murdurous country have destroyed in the last 50 years.
I wholeheartedly agree

And you're deluded if you think all products are good for health because it happens some people, which you qualify as russians because you watched RT, said it is harmful.
Those who will deploy 5G don't give a fuck if it's harmful or not as long as they get fat checks. I'd even say it's great for them if it's harmful, as they'll be able to sell you treatments and medications when you get sick.

Attached: Vinatge-cigarette-ads.jpg (450x581, 135K)

Attached: RMPDdgWBPO.jpg (650x650, 150K)

Iraq wasn't great, sure. I guess America was butthurt about 9/11 and wanted to take their anger out on someone. But it wasn't entirely a baseless conflict - Saddam was indeed a tyrant. But yeah, America probably shouldn't have got involved.

But anyway - none of this has anything to do with Russia and their disinformation. You're basically engaging in whataboutism.

>Every american news source is compromised
No, friend, because America has freedom of the press (I'm not American by the way, but yeah, they have freedom of the press, and they also have some of the best free speech protections in the entire world). So that means you can get conservative outlets like Fox News or Breitbart, as well as left-wing outlets like the Huffington Post or Vox.

So I don't know why you think every American news source is compromised. Many American news sources criticise their government openly.

Russia, in comparison, has very poor press freedom. Picture related.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Press_Freedom_Index

I disagree. America may not be perfect but it is far more democratic, free, and has far better human rights than Russia. Russia has assassinated its own citizens with polonium and nerve agents. Russia also supports a dictator in Syria who uses chemical weapons against his own people. So I don't think the two countries are equivalent.

Are you from a country that has suffered from an American invasion or something? Although surely the only modern example is Iraq, and I don't think I've ever seen an Iraqi on Jow Forums before.

Attached: Screenshot 2019-06-15 at 13.33.00.png (1474x1342, 448K)

Go home Vladimir, nobody cares about your propaganda here.

Media outlets in the US are advertiser controller. These advertisers are, in turn, controlled by the government.

Wrong. With 6G all the data in the US is sent to Trump who tweets everything with his genius intellect, using the power of social media to bypass the liberal media and deliver the American people their data.