I'm ready for 5G

I'm ready for 5G

Attached: 5g 2.png (633x381, 132K)

Attached: IMG_20190613_122612_012.jpg (1080x1063, 213K)

>nigger speak

Stop

go back

the suit is only necessary when you're extremely close to the antenna.

There are even HF antennas that'll kill you if you touch them when they're transmitting, but are harmless to be around.

>>>/reddit/

Go back post 2011 nigger. Take your stupid Instagram tier meme shit with you.

Shoo shoo schizo, and are where you belong with the other tech illiterates.

>schizo

You faggots need to leave . making it so obvious.

cope 5g tranny

You retards came to this board because your extensions broke and you were too retarded how to fix it yourselves. We know you've gotten lost and need to find your way back home, but fear not, these links will take you right where you need to go.

Just follow the links above and you'll be on your way.

cope 5g tranny

Incidence of schizophrenia and gender dysphoria are correlated, you know. Odds are you'll want to lop off your dick someday in order to quiet the voices in your head. We don't have that problem on this board though.

This just in:
Risperidone shows promise in treating and preventing 5G illness.

take meds schizo

where did this 5G meme come from? Are the russians sliding again, hoping to scare boomers?

Attached: 1553338433087.png (280x230, 38K)

>Arguing with schizos
Let it go anons. The only way to win is to not play or to stop.

Attached: 1560521136442 (1495272762632.jpg).jpg (410x428, 32K)

Pripyat looks fine, stop being a little bitch. If you cannot stand radiation, you are not genetically ready for evolution.

>guaranteed replies

There's a Options field where you can type some interesting stuff before you post. Help when you want to remind schizos to take their meds but don't want to bump a thread.

The mouthbreathers and smoothbrains over at Jow Forums came here for tech support when Mozilla broke Firefox, and forgot to leave. They now want to post their Morgellons tier theories about 5G being the cause of their impotency. The board was flooded for a bit, but if you keep reminding Jow Forums that they're the special needs child of Jow Forums they fuck off eventually.

I thought it was a joke holy shit. People actually believe that stuff?

Attached: 1550935863869.jpg (320x320, 15K)

Have you even had a conversation with a Jow Forumsack before? It'll be a confusing, possibly unpleasant experience, but it'll be enlightening.

>5g is harmful

Attached: mmmeme.jpg (639x358, 52K)

>MUH RUSSIAAAAAAAAAA
no collusion 5g tranny

Imagine being such a dumb nigger that you think Russia is behind everything somehow when they are weaker and yet sperg anytime someone mentions jews or Israel who have multiple lobbies that dont even register as foreign agents.

I hope everyone of you newfags die. Fucking stupid niggers.

5G Trannies have yet to explain why we NEED 5G in the first place

We don't need it, but I don't see why everyone is tinfoil hat about it

1994: "Nerds have yet to explain why we NEED this 'web' thing in the first place"
Innovations open up possibilities for future inventions. Bring faster mobile internet and applications for it will appear. LTE is showing its age, with too many devices slowing down service in busy areas.

>we need to expose people to mass radiation so we can get more corporate botnets
why is it always trannies that gobble corporate chode?

We're already exposed to lots of non-ionizing radiation all the time.

>all these glowies try to incorporate project blue beam
Wow this thread is sure bright

Attached: ciatrainniggers.jpg (640x480, 40K)

5g is harmful.

stop saying non-ionizing radiation like it means something. if I shine a laser in your eye it's harmless because it's non-ionizing radiation.

non-ionizing radiation is a shill tell, you literally can't not say it because you're a fag

>bioinitiative.org
>orsaa.org
its perfectly safe. go back to sleep.

Tell me, how can a 5g antenna cause cancer?