Tax-free technology vendor?

I noticed Newegg is charging sales tax for my state (they didn't previously), so I no longer want to use them.
>kb.newegg.com/knowledge-base/states-we-charge-sales-tax-in/
How does Jow Forums evade sales tax, what websites do you use?

Attached: logo_424x210[1].png (424x210, 14K)

Buy from shady vendors and hope for the best. Amazon/Ebay/Newegg/etc all do taxes now.

decrease average price paid due to tax
increase average price paid due to shady tactics, non-working stuff, bad return policies

Adorama, B&H...

But desu, it depends on what state you live in. Supreme Court ruled that states can force vendors without a nexus in your state to collect sales taxes.... Not all states are forcing vendors but the typical commie ones like CA, NY, IL etc damn sure are.

>Ad-o-rama

Florida too, unfortunately.

Tiger direct

Attached: 1398045821692.jpg (395x374, 52K)

Attached: mp,840x830,matte,f8f8f8,t-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg (750x1000, 79K)

>(((B&H)))

>How does Jow Forums evade sales tax
It's like 3%. Who gives a shit.

>It's like 3%. Who gives a shit.
The colonists cared quite a bit, ya fucking government cocksucker.

Attached: 1413898737011.jpg (900x598, 206K)

>Adorama, B&H
Both of these are owned/run by the same Hasidic NY Jews. These guys are really evil. This is not some Jow Forums jew meme. These guy run like a family mob and literally believe in jewish supremacy. They disregard any law they feel doesn't not apply to them, they bully anyone they can including NYC police. They cheat the welfare system while owning real estate all over NYC. They hate other jews. They are the ISIS of jews. This is not a joke. They get away with this because of holocaust sensitivity and liberal jews/media protecting them. If you look hard enough you can find the suppressed or minimized articles about this. You can find videos of them bullying cops. Look up East Ramapo New York or labor abuse at the B&H store

6% in my state, probably worse in other states. It adds up when making expensive tech purchases.

They are in New Jersey. The reason I buy from Newegg is because their shipping takes 1 day for me because I live in Trenton, NJ which is near Edison, NJ.

Attached: serveimage(6).jpg (620x509, 57K)

You still have to pay use tax on that, though.
t. fellow Trenton inhabitant

Attached: Capture.png (740x359, 7K)

Protip: If you're in a state that requires consumers to pay use tax on "tax-free" purchases, set up a separate folder in your email account for the receipts from such purchases. This makes calculating your use tax MUCH easier.

Attached: x.png (618x920, 50K)

>daemon.stop

>not living in wyoming or oregon
LMAO IMAGINE BEING KEKED SO HARD

everything in NJ is near other parts of NJ, moron. your state is small as fuck

if they'll help an out-of-state goy evade sales tax then I don't care about any of that stuff

It is literally a 15 minute drive. So shipping is like 2-day for the cheapest cost but sometimes I just pickup from there. NJ is ass for taxes.

I don't know anyone who pays that for online out of state purchases.

Fuck that I'm nit paying taxes on out of state purchases. This is why we need a shared vat system. This sales tax system is bullshit.

Goddamn. I knew they were jewish shits but I bought a slim digital cam from them because it was cheaper + included a few extras. Never again.

Yeah they started doing this in North Carolina too not that long ago.

Evade income taxes, pay sales taxes. It’s only fair.

>The colonists cared quite a bit, ya fucking government cocksucker
Brainlet. The colonists did not want to be taxed because they were being taxed while having no say in governance. That's why they made their own government you absolute nigger

I try to buy from amazon marketplace sellers whenever possible, if they don't live in your state they don't bother with sales tax, even if shipping to commiefornia

And do you REALLY think we do now?