Hi /g, I need some advice

Hi /g, I need some advice.
I have extremely dry skin, which comes off in layers, and I assume my ear canals are also some kind of propertiary non-standard design, so I have problems keeping an earphone in my ears.
I use an old X-Ears (meme?) in-ear earphone, I think it’s center of gravity is right as according my experiences this is the only thing wich stays in my ear, but only if I don’t make any rapid movement with my head.
A bullshit plastic crap without rubber thing would *NEVER* stay still in my ears.
The question: would an IEM stay firm in my ear or would it also fell off?
Is here anybody else with similar problems? I would like to hear your experiences with “GNU+alien skin”, as I call it lately.

I used to make my ear canals wet with my saliva to “glue” the earphones, but it made the skin problems worse.
I have a bulky headphone which is great for winter, but I want something smaller and comfortable for summer.
I am jelly for every fellow walking around with earphones :(
Why are we still unable to send audio stream directly into our brain?
Brain-addons when?

Attached: 475D453E-85FF-4715-8D3D-DDA729CF9D95.jpg (1000x773, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NuPeVhnNZeg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump

>extremely dry skin
i know that feel
used to get weird looks and cringed expressions during high school and college becuase my face was red and dry and had visible flakes all over it
i felt like a leper and cant make eye contact with people anymore
i stay indoors almost all the time to avoid the sun and people

Attached: 101019282828.jpg (691x363, 187K)

Do people ignore the general on purpose ?

OP here, i know that feel too. Happens all the time. I already decided to don't give a shit about it, for me it just shows that my skin tries to keep me secure it this hazardous alien environment. So it is just marks of won fights against the nature.

Just for statistic: are you smoking / drinking alcohol?

Attached: 27903789_a93362da97e77c361acee7f96cd95202_wm.jpg (1308x870, 445K)

get some creme for your eczema and stop having hot showers you unhygienic autist

Attached: 1555636792289.jpg (505x509, 56K)

no i dont but i have frequent anxiety episodes and that makes me flush and hot in the face which makes things worse

Ah, i have that too.
I frequently have to make workshops at the work, i always looks like a real communist with my red face.

Bro there's a huge general for this just go there

Agreed. Not only will it help your skin and hair it also boosts Test scores.

You could try wireless earbuds. They won't accidentally get pulled out of your ears.

Attached: IMG_20190614_164556.jpg (3456x2595, 223K)

we need a dry skin general

Thanks, but I hate bluetooth.

Why?

When you fap does it come off in layers, and is it extremely painful?

theyre kinda shit but try bone conduction

try using foam tips they should hold in better

Too big environmental footprint.
No, just use lubricant, mate.
Umm, i have to research this, thanks for the idea. Basically i know it is developed for loud environments like tanks and airplanes.
I got plenty different rubber and foam tips. Will test them again. Thanks.

you could also try earcandi its some putty type stuff that you heat in water and then mould to the shape of your ear youtube.com/watch?v=NuPeVhnNZeg its quite cheap like $10

actually i dont think you heat it i think it is a 2 part putty

>saliva makes dry skin worse
No shit. Try bone conduction earpieces?

Eczema fucking sucks. I get wax buildup on my right ear and it becomes blocked. I wonder if it's the dryness that cause flakes of skin to build up easily. You should also avoid fruits high on acidity content to minimize eczema. Life is pain.

OP here, wax buildup had i too and had to let the doctors clean that shit out of my ears in every 3 months, but then i found this stuff, picture related. It is fucking magic.

Attached: 41Ukt6PGToL.jpg (500x500, 16K)