Thought experiment

Imagine that you where homeless.
You have $10 worth of cash in your local currency and the clothes you wear.

Make a plan on how you would get yourself out of that situation.

Similar to.
1. go buy a Tent second hand
2. dumpsterdive for stuff to sell/empty bottles.
3. go to the local library and look for jobs/program
4 Try to find a Laptop by asking companies/dumpsterdive or try to buy one for cheap
5 Learn to code/get any kind of job. while living in my tent, using the library for internet, charging my laptop
6 collect money to buy some nicer clothes to wear on interviews. Not a suit but just clean pants and a shirt.
7 hopefully get a job and get out of poverty

Attached: library.jpg (725x486, 54K)

I don't live in a third world shithole (America). There is a safety net in my cunt and no matter how hard I fuck up I will never live in squalor like a 3rd world amerinigger. Eat shit burgers

This.

I would buy a public transportation ticket to the government institution that will help me get my life back.

I live in Sweden the safetynet central and we have quite alot of homeless people.
We are just good at hiding them since we dont like to tarnish "the picture of Sweden"

I live in the Netherlands and the only "homeless" people are the eccentric type that choose the lifestyle.

Keeping homeless people around makes no sense.
The crime they cause costs society more that it costs to house them.

I live in Spain. We want to be like Sweden and Norway but we fail at it.

I feel like this more fun play on taking yourself out of a bad situation got ruined by the usual political autism.
Cant you just let the details go just to have fun for once? Plus you should post about tech on this board, not politics

>6 collect money to buy some nicer clothes to wear on interviews. Not a suit but just clean pants and a shirt.
>7 hopefully get a job and get out of poverty

>So, everything seems fine, you are exactly who we are looking for! Just one small detail, you forgot to fill your home address.
>well, as of right now I don't have a fixed address...
>o-oh, I see
into the trash it goes

>He actually believes the institution will help him get his life back and not perpetuate his miserable state to maintain him as miserable, dependent, voter stock
lmaoing at your life
If these institutions worked, they would mostly obviate the need for their own existence in a few years besides maintenance level
but for some magical reason, they always seem to need MORE MONEY
To answer OPs question on bootstrapping myself out of poverty:
Get some free clothes from some charitable organization to look mildly presentable
start hitting up restaurants and stuff looking for employment. You can usually get one meal there so you save on that.
Once job is found, look for sublet somewhere close to where I work
Crunch double shifts for at least six months saving as much as possible, still subletting or something similar
Depending on inclination, look for training in some field, such as welding, AC tech, etc, while cutting a bit back on the shifts
Should take a few months, start looking for job in that field, still cutting back on costs
That should be enough to dig out of poverty.
Pick up welding and underwater welding for extra $. That should be enough to get into lower middle class.

Maybe there wouldn't be so many homeless if companies didn't prefer to hire experienced foreigners over fresh domestic workers, (who literally get displaced from their own communities as the experienced foreigners decide they need to purchase multi-million dollar houses and bring over their entire extended families as well with their new first world salaries).

That shit is just for niggers
Good luck getting those bennies as a white male

Sign up for a trucking company. They pay for your CDL and you live out of the truck.

Simple. but should work!

>Thought experiment

I'd buy heroin and go scream at people on the street until I was shot by the police.

based

No need for technology when you can live the democratic city experience!

learning to code as a homeless man is fucking retarded, you dont have the resources for that. you can't just hang around the library for a couple of months until you are good enough.
go to a homeless shelter, take a shower, get some clean clothes, get literally any job that'll have you, get your living situation sorted out, and only then you can start learning to improve

Get a used bicycle for transportation
Drink lots and lots of water
Go to churches, co-ops, etc and network with people, asking if they know anyone needing some cheap labor for anything. Hell, ask any retirees if they need any house chores done for a few dollars.
Look for volunteer work to pass the time and get free food
Take any charity (i.e. soup kitchens, foodbanks)
Found the sheltered people. People fall through the cracks in countries with safety nets. Amount of times I've heard of people's welfare getting cut off because of some shitty, useless job centre. Not to mention mental health services are very average in my country (which is a huge cause for homelessness).
The Jow Forumscels only solution is suicide if they had to face any critical social situation.

This

Attached: 1551733946250.gif (500x349, 906K)