RTX SUPER SERIES

IT'S OVER AMD IS FINISHED! NVIDIA IS RELEASING NEW SUPER RTX CARDS AND VANILLA RTX CARDS WILL GET PRICE CUT.

Attached: i3oi3453.png (700x240, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k9P67394LQU
pcgamer.com/nvidia-cards-dont-full-rgb-color-through-hdmiheres-a-fix/
youtube.com/watch?v=FDdtbkjVMZw
gpu.userbenchmark.com/Compare/Nvidia-RTX-2080-vs-Nvidia-RTX-2070/4026vs4029
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>imagine being amd fanboy

Attached: mad.jpg (670x204, 18K)

Always bet on Nvidia.

Attached: h35F67211.jpg (800x462, 85K)

AMD can;t even compete with last gen, it was over 5 years ago.

AMD still rapes INTEL

Call me when i can use Wayland With Nvidia on something other than Gnome.

Is that ~10% more performance for each card? Maybe 2020 will be less disappointing.

2020 ampere on samsung 7nm EUV
nvidia looks good desu

what does that mean? Dont buy turing?

>that will be $700 for a GTX 2660, goy

it's the exact opposite though. Nvidia has always thrown out textures on their GPUs
intel is the most accurate by a long shot. Followed by AMD GPUs & ARM and then nvidia in last place.

Why does nvidia look so good then?

turing is already outdated user
12nm in 2019 come on

>was about to cave in and buy the 2080ti
>rtx super gets announced

Fuck, I don't want to wait any longer ;_;

waiting is the official Jow Forums sport, user

it doesn't. Viewing any GPU's output is not even fucking possible to see the difference and the monitor or screen used is what makes the actual difference.

>it doesn't
Looks gud to me.
>Viewing any GPU's output is not even fucking possible to see the difference and the monitor or screen used is what makes the actual difference.
Then why does it matter, and how does nvidia make everything look, and play better?

>amd GPUs are superior trust me

youtube.com/watch?v=k9P67394LQU

can't even tell a difference

who said that? nvidia just throws out textures to be faster.
If you want picture accuracy you need to use intel GPU
>nu/g/

>youtube
I'm not clicking on that link. Can I get a synopsis?

this
only screen matters for picture quality for humans.
If you want picture accuracy you'd need intel anyway.

Will this lower the prices of V56s further? I really want one for under $300.

pic related: vega 56 with rtx 2070 performance after UV and OC

Attached: xUkpUJA.jpg (1920x1039, 529K)

>post 2016 Jow Forums

It's just showing the games running side by side on amd and nvidia, and things pretty much looking the same.

tab s3 with amoled screen owner here: nvidia looks "off", like there's color error and shading isn't as "spread out". I don't like it desu.

of course they look the same, they are both useless piece of shit companies
i only use Intel® HD Graphics

quake 2 for everybody

I think nvidia has/had issues with HDMI output. Not sure if they ever fixed them, but I always used display port for video anyways, and HDMI for audio if I even bother using it.
I'm not even sure if amd GPUs have HDMI anymore, because my last one certainly didn't (only had displayport).

For some reason Nvidia uses a limited range rgb signal by default

pcgamer.com/nvidia-cards-dont-full-rgb-color-through-hdmiheres-a-fix/

probably, I got an rx580 for $100 on ebay 8 months ago, good buy

That is amazing news for people that already dropped money on their current cards...

Nvidia not coming out of the gate in full swing shows how much they fucking care.

>because my last one (amd GPUs) certainly didn't
Maybe it did have hdmi, but I just never used it.

So glad I got a 2080ti I knew the lower cards where pointless shit
And no I upgraded from a 1080 and v56 and only run 1440p ultra wide 100hz

I bet the prices will be "super" too. Which is why I'm glad I bought a cheap 1080 Ti recently.

What's with the "super" anyway? What will the next gen be? "Super mega ultra X" or something?

i just got a new sapphire 56 pulse for 300, pretty happy with that

>>That is amazing news for people that already dropped money on their current cards...
oh no no no NO

Attached: untitled-1.png (725x386, 223K)

>I bet the prices will be "super" too.
They're supposedly replacing the non-super models with the same prices, and the normal models get a price cut of 50~ dollars.

I'll probably pick up an nvidia GPU next gen after "super". Not really ready to buy another GPU now. Shit might even check out what Intel releases then.

Have you tried UV yet? I heard they now included a brainlet friendly auto-UV feature now.

Attached: horror-melting-face-gif.gif (500x281, 1.45M)

>Picked up a Xeon e5 during that for less than a 1700

What are we waiting for AMDBROS? Nvidiachads are dabbing on us again.

Attached: amdloodie.jpg (633x758, 162K)

see
I lost my appetite for super now desu.

im waiting for the gtx 3080 super ti for $1800

>Samsung
Not true, they'll still use TSMC. The article about it literally was like "uhh samsung can do it now so nvidia will use them xD"

Im still on my 290X.

Im gonna go NVIDIA this time and wait for the 2080 price drop after super.

nope, they are selling these with pretty much zero margin, expensive card to make

Even though the $400 5700XT coming out in like 2 weeks will have RTX 2080 performance?

Attached: AMDRadeonRX5700XTBenchmarks.jpg (1200x641, 96K)

Got mine this week on a French online shop for 250€

Back to back Navi and SUPER is going to be exciting.

>will have rtx 2080 performance
Personally would rather have the rtx 2080, because I could use cuda outside of games, and goyworks inside the games that have it available.
>inb4 muh cuda, muh gimpwergs

Provide proof

The stock 2080 is like 20% better than a 2070.

well that's all nice, but does it have linux drivers? no? then they can fuck right off the cliff for all i give a shit

Attached: 1024px-Manjaro-logo.svg.png (1024x1024, 1K)

You aren't going to hit 2070 performance with undervolting. At least in games.
In fact, you'd need power mods to make it happen, and it gets ugly really fast. You're liable to destroy your card.

Attached: vega-56-mod-power-aotse_all.png (797x371, 60K)

>Using marketing numbers instead of waiting for independently verified benchmarks

You're as bad as the shill-tels

if nvidia is so great how come no console maker wants to put it in their system?

Sorry, can you elaborate on what "goyworks" and "gimpwergs" is? It's a bit hard for me as an employed, functional adult to join in this conversation when you zoomers are only capable of speaking in memes and buzzwords. I literally have no fucking idea what you just wrote, but I imagine you soiled yourself as you were writing it.

Thanks

Because nVidia treats their partners like shit.

>nvidiacucks never learn
youtube.com/watch?v=FDdtbkjVMZw
OH NO NO NO NO!

KEK

gpu.userbenchmark.com/Compare/Nvidia-RTX-2080-vs-Nvidia-RTX-2070/4026vs4029

why don't you learn how to use a search engine, retard nvidia shill
it's been known for decades.

Attached: file.png (678x829, 131K)

>nvidia looks good desu

Only if they don't charge an arm and a leg like with the current RTX series. But who am I kidding, Leatherjacketman is going assrape us with the prices.

>includes "missing" as a search term
This is a bit of a leading search.

so basicly amd made 5700xt with super in mind

nice

>tfw bought a normal rtx 2080

>hurr, why are you specifically searching for the shit that you need to search
nvidia shills literally have brain damage, confirmed

Lmao you fucking retard. You have one from 2012, one from 2015, and then two that have to do with AMD, and then one from a shitstain linux distro. The only recent one I see there is x4, a title that was universally canned

>waa
>waaaaa
>booohoooo

jesus you guys fucking cry a lot

so let's say somebody want to build a PC, is RTX 2080 Super worth the money or should i get just a RTX 2070 Super if the price difference is big?

Attached: 5421215.png (400x400, 241K)

>haha nvidia has missing texture bugs
>show proof faggot
>google search shows AMD results for nvidia
>wow you're a faggot
>REEEEE YOU CRY BABEH

>h-how do I use search engine m-mommy

>employed
>functional adult
Yet you ignored cuda. I'd put money on that you aren't actually employed, or functional.

>google
clearly not, retard

>sees amd mentioned once(that too, along with nvidia in the first place)
>didn't even follow that link and read from it
>hurr, see! amd is shit as well!
pathetic

I querried
>amd missing textures
and return querried was filled with amd missing texture issues.

there's supposed to be a 2080ti super version with a new chip.
And that's going to be the only relevant part of that entire lineup, as Nvidia barely squeaked past the 1080 Ti performance with the RTX crap they shat out for nearly twice the price.

>guy talks about pozzed visuals with nshitta
>nvidia shill latches onto one result of texture bug to divert attention away from the matter at hand
>literally lying through his ass and muddying the waters desperately
why are nshittia shills so autistic? Is it because they are underage redditors?

>PC parts
>Worth the money
Depends on how much you plan to earn with your hardware. If you don't plan to earn money with it then how much are you willing to spend on your toys?

>nvidia has the worst graphics i'll show you!
>posts search results showing that AMD has so many problems it's literally overflowing into searches about nvidia

>no reading comprehension
>doesn't understand how math works
>foams at the mouth and desperately keeps up his shilling
read a book nigger

Looking back at posts it seems like you're the retard user. That is if you are the same user that the other posts are replying too.

>2080 Super is a top binned 2080 chip with all shaders working
>2070 Super is a low binned 2080 chip with 512 faulty shaders fused off (as opposed to 128 for 2080)
>2060 Super is a low binned 2070 chip with 384 faulty shaders fused off (as opposed to 256 for 2070)

So they're basically rehashing their manufacturing process a bit

Attached: modermodemet.jpg (747x478, 88K)

I bought a 2060 two weeks ago, this is my first time ever purchasing an nvidia product and they kike me not two weeks later. How do you faggots deal with this company generation after generation?

>>h-how do I use search engine m-mommy
Thank you for having the courage to ask. Believe it or not, there is a lot of stuff on the Web. This means that if you search X + Y, you're bound to find something. If you search "missing textures rock", you'll find a truckload of people inquiring about missing rock textures in games. Is it a conspiracy where game developers and GPU makers are suddenly censoring rock textures by making them disappear? No, missing rock textures are kind of rare, and if you just type "missing textures", I'm sure you'd go through a few results page before finding even one.

If you wanted to make an honest search here, you'd search something "missing textures gpu", or compare search "missing textures nvidia", "missing textures amd", "missing textures intel", etc. and compare results to at least give a comparative overview. That's how you search. Also don't use G**gle.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo-2.jpg (500x500, 57K)

>return it

ok

It is because Nvidia drivers assume that you using a HDTV with your HDMI port not a computer monitor.

HDMI is first and foremost a A/V interface.

Nvidia made a Super announcement over three weeks ago. You've gotta be fucking stupid to completely miss it and buy a card right at this point.

Yep, Super is just further binning which would normally happened at Turing launch if Nvidia had competition.

It is just a knee-jerk response to Navi which does almost nothing to the market and price points.

The old stock will have slight price drops while new "Super" SKUs will replace the price points of the old stock.

Maybe I bought mine 3 weeks ago, because I heard about the super while it was still in the mail

There is a bit of coil whine, so maybe this is the way to go

so who wants to make some educated guesses?

Attached: images_t2_mujhk_0llpysgm7k431.png (766x656, 23K)

I just bought a used R7 360 to replace a fried 550Ti
Get on my level

We already know that the 5700xt averages 6% better than the 2070, and that's presumably at cherry picked benches but even if we give them the benefit of the doubt it's not much

You can bet your ass that he's from currytech comment section. The constant wcfftech links posted on Jow Forums should result in insta permaban.

>releases 64 core probably closely priced with a gay TX card, rapes in tflop performance
nothing personnel /v/irgins

They're not issues. It's an old compatibility thing for HDMI TVs. In fact, some TVs still have it, so it could set to a lower signal on your TV or your nvidia card and if one does it then the other will so then you have to change the settings on both devices. It's by design to make sure it works across devices.

For example Samsung 4k TVs call it "input signal plus". You need to enable it to get full bandwidth to enable 4:4:4 or RGB full range on 4k@60hz, as well as HDR. If you don't it'll try to use a subsampled chroma if you try to set it to 4k@60hz.

>Bought a 2060 to replace my 960 only a few months ago
I can still offload my 2060 onto some chump for $300, right?

Right?

LMAO, people who bought the 2070 were robbed, now they got rapped and spit on. Now the 2070 Super is a TU104 mid range chip instead of a TU106 wich is a bottom barrel chip.

pretty sure there is nothing cherry picked on those games