>he codes in a desk
>#LOL

Attached: file.png (1900x1082, 2.73M)

>codes not programs
>in not at

Millenials pls go.

>Zero personalization

I'll take my soul, thanks for the offer goyboy

Imagine being a code monkey that only gets a laptop and doesn't even get a desk anymore. Have some self respect you subhumans.

What makes no sense to me is that space looks bro as fuck, other than the retarded cut out chair things jutting off the wall.

Like how is wood, concrete and brick wall/façade not "bro" as fuck?

Also you're just combining the worst of every possible alternative.
The wasted space of everyone having their own office.
The shit work environment of an open office plan.
Presumably there will also be meetings held at that giant table or people eating their lunch and talking.
What the fuck kind of eldritch asshole designed this shit?

Also those lamps are directly shining on the screens of the laptops.

I'm assuming someone who was overpaid and likely a boomer or was watching too much old timey 60s TV dramas.

It's really bad overall.

Just sit in the table literally 3 feet across

i have a private office at work.

Nah a boomer would have just given everyone offices. This has to be the work of some dudebro designer suffering from startup mentality.

i bet those things have hidden doors so they can gas you if you show evidence of wrongthink

Nah there's a shotgun on rails on the upper half of that thing tracking your head ready to shoot when you get dirty thoughts.

Why do millenials and zoomers hate chairs and tables so much? There's nothing fucking wrong with them

yep. could made little capsule hotel pods for isolation. this design looks maliciously badly done

> Shoes on the furniture

Why are Americans such mongrels?

they represent the 9-5 existence our boomer parents hated. now we have better lives, as we don't sit in chairs from 9-5 :^)

What is it with retards hating desks and tables so much? Are they pissed off because they always got in trouble at school for putting their feet up on the desk?

Implying I don't code IN my pod
#LMAO

Attached: 1559183710246.jpg (1498x1080, 243K)

Attached: youhavetogoback.jpg (717x880, 141K)

Are there any advantages to openspace office plans other than looking nice and modern on facebook photos?

I thought my office had an openspace office until now because we don't have these "traditional" cubicles from old american movies (those were you're enclosed from almost all sides" but rather a rows desks with like 150cm tall dividers with fuzzy sound insulation between. I googled "office cubicles" and I got results that are roughly reminiscent of my office layout so I guess I was wrong.

Open office is hell refused for code monkey. It's absolute dogshit or why do you think you'll never see your boss not having his own office.

enjoy your neck pain, cuck

Is this article ironic? That looks like peak bro space

>Open office is hell refused for code monkey.
Mind elaborating on that bit? While I understand that some people have problems working while someone else is looking at their hands I don't have an issue with it.

reserved not refused I am retarded sorry.
But for me and colleagues it's not being watched but the constant shit going on. And not just noise but shit like colleagues just coming over to talk etc.
Haven't worked in open office plan for years but I doubt anything has changed.

>looking at their hands
That is not the problem. Open offices are distracting; too much noise and movement around you. Effective programming requires holding a lot of shit in your head at once, and all of that gets ruined by everything that goes on outside of your screen.

Programmers should be given dedicated rooms with good soundproofing. Actual fucking offices.

Attached: 9ac.jpg (600x692, 49K)

Silicon valley drones are a special class of nerds. They're such pushovers that they'll gladly cater to every single genocidal whim of their DoD overlords in exchange for a monthly supply of tickets to marvel movies, nintendo eShop credits, and sòylent rations.

Attached: image.jpg (640x426, 176K)

*minerals

At least they're not bunkbeds.

I'm no backbone expert but won't this kill your neck or something

>What the fuck kind of eldritch asshole designed this shit?

Who do you think?

Attached: Nah+nothing+with+ever+be+a+subtle+as+this+_4b54923fa3b0f59d951c1d5ddc0172e9.jpg (416x421, 3K)

>literally giving you a hole in a wall as workspace

what happened with cubicles?