Explain this shit Jow Forums

explain this shit Jow Forums

Attached: ASUS-lineup.jpg (1024x436, 208K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Y4-78_a33Fo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Memes and buzzwords to get shekels from impressionable teens.
It's especially useless now that there is like 2% difference in OC potential for most GPUs between the different manufacturers and models(especially with nvidia)

Cringe.

Looks self explanatory.

illuminati confirmed

TUF is entry level
Strix is mid range
ROG is high end
PRIME spans entry level and mid range

AKA is all trash and go with Gigabyte

GB is trash.

Enjoy your Republic of Gaymers branding, homofaggot.

>His motherboard is not ASRock Rack or Supermicro(exclude the gaymen boards)

Attached: expression.png (514x514, 236K)

Works for me, and most OEMs.

For Asus, the only line worth considering is Prime.

This GB is literally dogshit and they somehow manage to have worse customer service than Asus. I know people bitch a lot about Asus but in retrospect it's probably because it's the most popular brand

>Poorime

Is MSI based?

>"enthusiast"
>retarded buzzword chinkshit
Anyone who falls for gayming junk deserves what they get

They generally have very good GPU models(which is becoming less and less relevant) and most of their other stuff is mediocre or garbage.

so Jow Forums what's the best brand?

ubranded from senzhen

>armor

This.

Too bad they gave up on TUF. It used to mean something.

the TUF x570 doesn't look bad, 12+2 phases, but the VRM controller is from low end, a ASP1106GGQW 4+2 configuration with 4 real phases, something know what this means?

Attached: main-asus-x570.jpg (1024x683, 750K)

it's motherboard chart, and actually with ryzen auto OC the better VRM board got the higher it boosts
there is zero need to OC zen+/zen2

>Anyone who falls for gayming junk deserves what they get
A good durable motherboard with the shortest traces and top of the line features but unfortunately at premium prices?

Pretty hard to get outside of shrnzen unless you could convince a seller to sell to you directly while not being a partner.

>ASRock
I'd say I'm sorry but if you're that retarded you don't deserve sympathy.

ASUS flat out said they would not use doublers on x570 let alone quadruplers because of the increase in transient response, and the configuration you're describing implies twinning three powerstages for each phase.
youtu.be/Y4-78_a33Fo

ASUS take AMD seriously and make some SERIOUSLY high end boards for overclocking. Their crosshair series are basically second to none for AM3, AM3+ and AM4.