Don't buy Navi until AMD backs off the pricing

Don't buy Navi until AMD backs off the pricing.

Attached: 7a157c95beaacedaa13cc1ab46409755.jpg (500x750, 23K)

Why? The pricing seems great considering it's faster than the Vega 56 or the Vega 64 and those cards were $500 and $600 on launch. Explain yourself or you're a faggot.

Attached: kyle.png (229x378, 177K)

Maybe I'll even wait until Ampere.

>waitfag longer

Attached: laughing skele.gif (360x270, 1.63M)

Navi is so embarrassing. I don't know what AMD is thinking making pennies off the price increase while AMD becomes even more irrelevant for gaming.

Barely 2060 levels of performance, yet more TDP and for a price premium of a 2070.
It would have been fine at $300 but it's a scam to sell a mid-level card at a high-end price.
Shit looks like they dropped it on the way to the meeting and pretending it was part of the design.
Lisa can shove navi up her ass.

Attached: amd-radeon-50th-anniversary-edition-rx-5700-xt-580x334.jpg (580x334, 16K)

>high-end price.
You really need to reassess the market. You're mad about consumer goods. If you don't want it. don't buy it, but don't tell me not to buy it.

NVIDIA is better and they just released some super duper stuff
Holding out will signal to AMD that we're not just bandwagoning suckers

5700 is $379 and will have RTX 2070 performance.

5700XT is $449 and will have RTX 2080 performance.

Screencap me for future reference.

Attached: ZomboDroid 12062019115520.jpg (1999x2187, 460K)

This is a revolution we're riding here.
Lukewarm reception is inevitable if people can't rationalize the cost of the marginal FPS gains it will have versus whatever they presently run or a sub 150 dollar used card.

This. Op is a raging homosex

The fuck?

i'll buy the anniversary edition even if i have no use for it and there's nothing you can do to stop me

At least buy a decent cooler then.

I'm a hackerman that bought an fx-6350 for around 100 dollars back when AMD sold for 4 dollars a share.
I was too broke and didn't have the connections to invest, but I prophesized AMD would make it big.
This isn't the kind of pig shit capitalist fuckery I had been anticipating.
If fellow AMDtards recognize this shiesty bait and switch of
>Look we're AMD we're way behind but we'll make a comeback and make great fairly priced products unlike our competitors who gouge you because AMD is their only competition, but we're token competition that can't really compete.
Good goy

Attached: Screen_Shot_2017-06-09_at_4.34.34_PM.jpg (600x566, 32K)

>release navi at a higher price than planned
>wait for nvidia to cut prices
>if they do, cut navi prices back to the real value
I wish this was the case, but it's really unlikely. Price is the only thing ruining Navi, the architecture looks great and it's performing pretty good with much less CUs than Vega.

*Don't buy GCN garbage
Fixed. Bulldozer of GPUs. When their GPU division pulls their head out of their asses then we'll talk.

Navi is not GCN you fucking retard.

We'll see. Hopefully it's a lot better. Reducing lag is always good, although it seems like a meme almost

This launch may be a disaster if loyal customers buy it out the gate, sales take a nosedive because not everyone has rabies for AMD, and then prices get slashed, leaving the people who are most dedicated to AMD feeling bitter.
Even worse it's hard to recover from a failed launch especially when people are already bought into NVIDIA even with super higher prices.
The only way to liberate NVIDIA cucks is to have a better product, a better price, and proper timing.

NVIDIA is the real challenge, Intel is a sleeping giant that was caught lagging behind ever so slightly.

To be fair, nvidia is absolute DOOKIE at BFV and there's nothing you can do to change that.

Checkmate atheists.