Super close to buying this

Super close to buying this.
Opinions wanted both on the product and this color:

jabra.co.uk/-/media/Images/Products/Jabra-Move-Style-Edition/Color/navy_b.png?w=550&la=en-GB&hash=23468DD53D320785862DEE6D4C4AC688E65A5FC6

Attached: original.png (600x450, 157K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en-uk.sennheiser.com/wireless-headphones-bluetooth-hd-4-40-bt
amazon.co.uk/Jabra-Style-Wireless-Bluetooth-Headphones-Titanium-Black/dp/B07NN7GX8X/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?keywords=Jabra move style&qid=1560627128&s=gateway&sr=8-1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it's crap

buy a wh-1000xm3

Looks like it's actual shit. Why the fuck would you want one?

get these instead: en-uk.sennheiser.com/wireless-headphones-bluetooth-hd-4-40-bt

Attached: 41B4doLEz2L.jpg (438x500, 19K)

Sorry, forgot to put the product link:

amazon.co.uk/Jabra-Style-Wireless-Bluetooth-Headphones-Titanium-Black/dp/B07NN7GX8X/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?keywords=Jabra move style&qid=1560627128&s=gateway&sr=8-1

Too expensive

Almost all websites are claiming this to be best cheap wireless, and the reviews are well too. So I was thinking why not.

Just buy hd6xx and schiit stack retard

>Too expensive
they give them free with Xperia 1 so many people are selling sealed boxes of these way below retail price.

Thanks will research about it. Seems like this is foldable, my one's not so that's a bonus point.

>Almost all websites are claiming this to be best cheap wireless,
All this suggest to me is that they spent a lot on marketing.
>Bluetooth headset
>Good
Why not just stab your ears with a pencil, and call it a day.

some people leave their house and wanna listen music on the go

>earphones
>on the go

No warranty, and it's not that much cheaper as far as I've seen. Probably better off waiting for a deal that brings it down to like 250

>300 pounds
I like good sound, but not THAT much my dude.

STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAX

Attached: 190214.Stax1_.jpg (657x620, 211K)

Just buy some cheapshit Bluetooth pair that you can stick pads on. They all sound like shit anyways until the tech catches up.

>No warranty
yes it does include warranty and if you're not retarded, you can find them way cheaper. even without looking hard I find ones for like 270 so if you actually went looking, you'd find them for even cheaper.

>where's your receipt and proof of purchase goyim
>uhh
>hehehe

Like I said, they go on sale once in a while. If you really want it then it's better to wait for that

this has wired functionality too.

why would he want a pair of fan sticking to his ears

It's absolute shit, the bluetooth connectivity doesn't work when first turning it on; I have to turn off bluetooth on my phone and then turn it on and wait 15-20 seconds, then turn the bluetooth on on my phone

Or else it will connect and disconnect permanently.

It's fucking retarded!!!

you own it?
maybe your one's faulty? because none of the reviews I've checked complained about bluetooth.

how's the sound tho?

Looks like a good pair of fashion accesories

Yeah I own it, got it as as gift

The sound quality is OK

It isn't very comfortable on the ear

I honestly would not recommend it

Just get a decent pair of wired headphones then, Satan.

Nigga buy Bose or Seinheiser BT headphones.

Pricey. Can you link me one within 100 pounds?

In terms of bluetooth:

>Sony HearON 2 WH-900N
>B&W PX
>B&O H9 2019/H9 2017
>Sennheiser PXC550
>Sennheiser HD1

Are the only ones that're really worth considering. Unless you're prepared to go for one of those, or are willing to put up with crap headphones, don't bother.

Sony 1000X is off the table cause it has a design flaw where it breaks at the hinge turning your $350 headphones into a lottery ticket.