Are they bankrupt yet?

Are they bankrupt yet?

Attached: printlogo.png (586x387, 9K)

After we nuke Israel off the map.

Wouldn't happen until after mecca gets glassed.

Why would they be? Sales don't drop to 0% because someone does better than them in certain product lines

they'll just revive the intel inside marketing and rake in the cash from normies thinking they're the better choice.

amd's fx series was literal dog shit but amd still survived through a marketshare of 3% and with the sale of gpus and consoles

>Are they bankrupt yet?
morally and ethically, yes.

Well yeah, they're Jewish

based

Yes AMD BTFO out of them. Intel is consolidating fabs and selling their IPs to other companies like VIA to make back some profits. By 2025 Intel will probably be dead and gone. AMD and VIA will be the main competitors.

>sale of gpus and consoles
Which Intel doesn't have. Floptane will never take off.

Intel's market share is not 0%. Intel still has a huge vendor backing. Vendor's don't just switch architectures on a dime, it takes months and months of QA and testing to ensure any mission critical application is verified on another architecture. In most cases vendor's don't bother because it's more costly to them to have to validate each type than it is just to stick to one. Intel isn't going anyway anytime soon.

>Nokia's market share is not 0
I guess.

Intel had no competition in the cpu market for 10 years, so it is safe to assume that they can survive a few years with lower sales.

It also helps, that they are soon entering the GPU market which is currently an nvidia monopoly because AMD doesn't feel like creating new cards that push the current limits.

>64 cores of AMD goodness
Neat, but I'm pretty sure none of us would benefit from that many cores. I've got a 7820X, running at 4.4 Ghz. No rendering in Adobe Premiere while editing 4K 120fps footage (BRAW/ProRes 4444) and I'm able to edit 60fps 8K RED footage at 1/4 resolution no problem.

>shitlake-x
jesus christ dude why

Why not?

because the arch is hilariously outdated and the mesh is an abomination

Non-issues.

No company is too big to fail
i can guarantee you that intel will go bankrupt if they get all their cpu marketshare eaten by amd and if their gpus flop like bulldozer
AMD would have been bankrupt by now if it wasnt for their gpus and console sales

i can name 5 companies and brands off the top of my head that were once big but now are either bankrupt and dead or completely forgotten and struggling to make a shekel

Attached: Intel.png (1414x657, 559K)

Name 5 then

No?
They've got more money than god and still own pretty much all the marketshare in desktops, laptops, and servers. Customers (particularly the large manufacturers) are going to keep buying their products in bulk because they're so invested in the platform and infrastructure.
AMD is gaining marketshare but it would take a few years of the current situation to really make things dire for Intel.

Not even close. The real world is much different than the world AMD advertises to Jow Forums on a daily basis.