Be 28

>Be 28
>MBA in finance, respectable job w/ 75k a year and 70k car budget which is above average in this country.
>Hit the gym 5x a week to forget my sorrow of being foreveralone

Women are still purposefully ignoring me or raising their bitch shield. I am 5"6 which is considered short. Girls my age are all about "feminine mindfullness", yoga in stretchpants and "backpacking".

Basedboys are like "you need to better yourself bro" or "adapt more to what she likes brah"

I'm not bad looking or suffering from crippling diseases be it physical or mental. But the loneliness hurts guys, i'm just human but i refuse to sustain dried up roasties like an orbiter.

Decided to try mailbrides as my frustration grew to lowkey bitterness. I got in contact with women in Eastern EU. I settled for a 20 y old Romanian trophy mailbride with traditional values that literally is looking forward everyday to make me breakfast.

The thots that used to ignore me suddenly seek me out on social media.

Fuck you and your superficial values thots.
The end. Pic semi-related.

Attached: 1542223519892.png (742x865, 1.2M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G2H9o6z1oKU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no please stop acting like this
either get tinder and enjoy your heathenist ways or be confident and likeable.
if you do not know what girls like or prefer, just talk to a friend who is in a stable relationship.
no one like a bitter entitled asshole.

Clearly you have a complex about your height, yes being a manlet is a big disadvantage but the bigger problem is reeking of insecurity about it

Knew before I even opens this thread it was a manlet self humiliation cuck thread. Can’t you jack off without posting? No one in their right mind believes this women hating manlets meme. Fucking kek.

Mail order brides are not a thing unless you meet them in person. More than likely you are talking to a male slav mafia member.

>5 foot 6 in the Netherlands
Oh no no no no

Perhaps I wasn't clear enough.

We are already living together.

>5'6"
lmao. what's it like down there?

The trick to getting women is getting women. It's fucking stupid but women are like kids, if one of them wants something all the other ones want it too.

>be 5'6
>in fucking Netherlands

i'm so sorry, user. you're not gonna make it.

Maybe stop trying to be just another guy in girls tinder inbox perhaps? Try to you know, meet women in areas that are not immediatly focused on getting laid like a hobby or a sport?

no doubt you've been dealt a harder hand than most men in terms of height

But then again you've been dealt a much better hand than some in terms of your health and quite good IQ.
No one said that the allocation of physical characteristics in the genetic lottery was fair or well deserved. But still, everyone has no choice but to try and make the best life they can in their circumstances and that's what PUA and self-improvement in general is about.
And the fact is that even though self improvement and getting girls is much easier when you're not short , it's still in your best interests not to wallow in feeling bitter too much and keep on trying your smartest and hardest to get ahead to get the things you want. Like nicolas sarkozy who is 5'5 but became a successful politician, married a beautiful actress and became prime minister of france.

Slav brides undergo de-slavification within 2 years of import (will acquire all attributes of western entitlement). At the same time they acquire conversational proficiency in english.

>>Be 28
you are still young.

Try growing about six inches

Based.

t. manlet

>be me
>do i.t.
>no degree
>make 75k/yr with endless upwards mobility
kek. good job falling for the college meme OP you raging faggot

I am 6 feet and I already feel short.
Seriously, only Chinamen and roaches are this short in NL.

Just go get your dick wet in Ukraine, Poland, Thailand or the Philippines. Youd be surprised how much of this "loneliness" is really just lust and a need for sex. Ive been mongering in Thailand for three years now and havent thought about getting a serious gf since.

Once you nut inside your gold digging mail order bride, youre going to regret putting a ring on that finger. Guaranteed.

> 70k car budget
what the fuck ?

Anyway 75,000 / year is not enough to compensate 5'6 especially in the Netherlands. Try to make more money and focus short women.

Tech brogrammers are untouchables just by association.

>I'm not suffering from crippling physical diseases
>I am 5"6
Pick one.

because your expensive job and car arent really worth jack shit, unless your looking for thots, which you aint gonna get if youre average looking or below.
Youre short, and you clearly have a shit "short guy" attitude.

try chilling the fuck out, dont go bragging about your income to make up for your other failings and just be sociable and comfortable with yourself and maybe , just maybe some girl will touch your bobby

Attached: 4-Faggots.jpg (300x300, 44K)

Checked

>MBA in finance
That's not how it works fucktard. Weak bait.

Amsterdam?

If you’re 5’6” in the Netherlands, you aren’t white. Fuck off back to your own country, nigger. We all know you didn’t work for anything you have.

>MBA in finance
>respectable job
lmfao

>I am 5"6
>not bad looking

dude... I can’t even... only thing you can do is move to Japan or Vietnam or something

Groningen

women 100% like tall guys. women also like toned guys. wow, big surprise. im not saying its impossible for him to find a good woman, but its less about confidence and more about your appearance. you guys think this is a disney movie or something? lol

CLEARLY the problem is with YOU and not with WOMEN. WHY can't YOU just SUBMIT to the ZEITGEIST???

Haha, literally the tallest part of the country.

>ticked a bunch of supeficial boxes
"i here to claim my state mandated woman now"

this

OP you live in the country with the highest average height for men wtf do you expect

You are short for a Dutchman. Are you actually Dutch or a migrant? Still, women don't care about that if you can use it to your advantage.

"what am I too tall and charming for you? "

Definitely use the Romanian girl as leverage to upgrade to a Dutch woman.

Also what is it like living in the Netherlands in general? I like your innovative culture. People were really open and friendly when I was there as well. I was thinking of starting a business in the Netherlands.

Attached: comfy.png (1920x1080, 2.08M)

i don't get this talk about manlets.
i'm 6'2 and i wish i was much shorter.
women usually go for men their size.

>Born in Netherlands
>Still 5'6

Man those are some tough cards you've been dealt

Your default mindset, which you inherited from nature is deficient. Women, like many other skills in life require time, and patience to learn how to handle, and how to deal with. They are in a way like doggo's. You need to become a proper trainer, and handler to deal with them.

Chances are, that if you are like me, you are just too retarded to notice anything important. But women are much more subtle than men, their body language, and behavior is really fucking hard to notice if you dont focus.

There are obviously bad women there, many are. But some are not. And to find out who are not, you have to get mastery in the woman. I would say that you should try to approach them with less hostility. I myself have been trying to reduce over agressiveness here and there...and it takes so much fucking time man. IN our own brain we have these many behaviors to various circumstances, a lot of them we have learnt here, a lot of them are just ignorance. Each time you encounter such a circumstance, and give of a negative emotion, they immediately see that. That is not good.

Women are tamable and you should have a proper dynamic made, through sheer effort, in your own brain to make company, and communication pleasant for both parties.

To get a cheat code that will possibly wreck you, look at this

youtube.com/watch?v=G2H9o6z1oKU

called social dynamics.

Attached: 1532082308107.jpg (1210x6307, 2.56M)

Fuck off we're full

>itely use the Romanian girl as leverage to upgrade to a Dutch woman.
Romanian girls are supperior to dutch women

Once you understand that women are mere possessions that are won by historical world wars, you will see the reality of the world. Stop putting them on a pedestal, you're embarrassing. Don't touch me get away from me.

Attached: poorfag.gif (245x219, 1.79M)

Pretty much this.

Idk how these fags think i lack confidence when i'm busy leading/presenting shit 24/7 on the job.

Hes dutch so he will probably drown during the next heavy rain

>Idk how these fags think i lack confidence when i'm busy leading/presenting shit 24/7 on the job.
You're crying about your life on a an anonymous shitposting forum like it was a support group.

no, you dont get it either. theyre not specifically going for short or tall, theres just preferences with different requirement %. being at least as tall as the girl is the most important thing. having a nice face and a toned torso/stomach are the most important things. next for a girl is hard to determine, but they would probably also prefer you to be a decent bit taller than they are. only after all this is personality a thing.

On the offchance you're not shotposting OP I'm glad you managed to find hapiness. I wish you well and hope it lasts.

I just realized this guy is Dutch which means 5'6" is 167 cm a whole 15 cm shorter than the average height of 182cm. He's freakishly short

ok, so im 30 and make a bit more than you, but i work out less. you need to learn how to fucking talk to women and stop feeling sorry for yourself

I'm 6' too (normal in the US), my wife is 5'8". How tall are the thots down there?

5 Five Feet, 6 Six Inches in The Netherlands. Do you play your games in extreme hard mode?

Attached: 1544032504837.jpg (632x403, 31K)

I don't want to be in Belgium. It's hell on earth.

Actual Romanians can be very qt but my guess is he landed a filthy gypsy.

Attached: cucked.jpg (5551x3701, 3.8M)

6'5".

>Using feets and inches
>Dutch flag
>People still falling for it

Attached: checkem.jpg (700x512, 84K)

Why do you think so? Tax fraud is the national sport. Must be attractive to start a business here.

Shut up incel

Thinking Northwestern Europe isn't cucked to bits by the US so that we use their metrics on a US poo in loo insulting forum.

Haha thanks for making me feel better.

I in fact play my games in hard mode.

Shit, groningen sucks.
Move to the randstad.. drowning
In pussy with that paycheck

It's mainly about being taller than her. Being taller than other man doesn't really matter that much.

Damn, I'm 5'8" and when I went there I felt like a midget, i can't imagine your suffering being 5'6'' in one of the tallest countries in the world.
You should really come here or to another manlet country to get some pussy.

There is a huge tax incentive for entrepreneurs starting a biz in NL. They have a facilitator system that will set you up with contacts and financing to grow the business. They also give immigrant entrepreneurs something like a 30% off deal personal income tax. Plus just like everywhere in the world, the tax system is set up to favor those that hire employees. You really don't even need to evade taxes if you do it right because you will pay so little. Your employees pay a lot of it out of their own checks.

>gym five times per week
>falling for this meme instead of interval training a few minute a day to raise resting metabolic rate
*snickers*

Attached: 100%_sweetie_trap.gif (163x177, 1.2M)

height does matter, but so do a great deal of many other factors really. It just depends on how much you are willing to work on them to compensate for height. Its just...well IQ also matters a lot, but its difficult to show. But think of it this way, if you work really hard, if you do really well, you may be able to comprehend how a company works, and what makes it compete. While a tall person who does not, cannot. Which means you get huge advantages to make your mark, on your female employeees....or ...well. Yea, height usually also corresponds with IQ. But not by much.

Its just that human language is limited, there are narratives which dominate a landscape here and there. Like in a place where there are accidents. Imagine if you knew first aid and there are no other people nearby. You would get a huge amount of respect, and fame if you helped people there. But accident places do not happen everytime. You do not always have cute female employees to bully in your company...

Whatever aspects you have, be they IQ, height or something else. If you manage to find a circumstance where they are superior to those of your peers, the dumb females usually succumb. Some may be intelligent enough to know "well this is just a rare circumstance, lets not open my legs to him yet" but they are like 2 out of 1000 lol.

So yea, human value, kinship, bonding, skills, and material wealth...females... like these familial values dont they? Even a manlet can give them. Which is what tall, tall obsessed fag fears...I am sorry but even if you are tall, you probably still need to compensate so that we manlets cannot overtake you lol

>I am 5"6
/thread

Good for you OP. Why did you choose Romanian over other Eastern Europeans?

I want to give her a cigar cutter for those fingers.

Na man, fucking inside of girls social circles just makes them all hate you.
I’ve learned this a few too many times.

>Be 26
>No college degree yet, live with parents, 50k in debt, low income, medicare
>Hit the gym 5x a week

I've never had more women wanting to fuck me for free NSA

Currently cucking another guy

show pic of your gypsey wife

Romanians are shorter than most of Europe. The tall folks are in the Netherlands.

At least her tits

ikr

faggot

for god's sake, get involved with a pick up artist cult for a while until you know how to meet girls. but dont order a woman like you're ordering a pizza -- absolutely degenerate.

congrats on your career tho' user

I'm not a programmer. I'm in security. That being said I've fucked over 50 women in my life. 6ft alpha male and I'm not a neckbeard.

Haven't been laid in over a year and a half now though because I don't trust scandalous bitches and I actually want a decent woman I could potentially start a family with one day.

I cant think of any worse physical defect than being a manlet. Instantly judged and looked down on by everyone especially women.

Attached: 1541062288259.jpg (676x679, 56K)

I'm down to get a 20yo romanian wife; were did you go?

>MBA in finance, respectable job w/ 75k a year and 70k car budget which is above average in this country.

This is where guys like you completely miss the mark. None of that means a fucking thing for young women today because they're not really looking for a guy to settle down with yet. You add the fact that middle class thots in your country were already spoiled and given everything from their daddy, money is not at all impressive to them. That only starts to matter at like 27+. You want to impress women with money and status you better be some CEO or top tier guy or a fucking independent millionaire.

By chance! She was the cutest. I didn't really care about what specific shithole they came from, as long as it wasn't western or soros-influenced

It's definitely not hard to fuck club dweller roasties

>MBA
>Wondering where it all went wrong
You never had a chance

Depends on the girl. If he’s nice to her and picked a girl that’s not selfish he should be fine. These marriages are more likely to succeed on average than traditional marriages.

>mailorder bride

kek.

What other countries did you consider?

Was going to say, I think its still worth the risk compared to marrying a western woman.

>basement dwelling virgin posting shit about a guy getting a girl

Kek

I wanted a trophy, I contacted a private consultancy firm to do the legwork and a lawyer to tie loose ends.

Basically unloaded a bag of money and a shortlist and got a qt in return. I was mentally exhausted and not ready for the bullshit so I outsourced it.

Hire prostitures every other weekend. Ask for the gfe. It's cheaper in the long-run.

This.

I'm 5'4" and I have a 5'10 Christian gf who is waiting for me to propose so she can have kids asap. You just have to be persistent and know where to look.

Also slav women will murder you for 10 grand I would be super watchful

Come on man post a pic of her. Hide her face if you’re worried. We want to see your trophy. No fair bragging without sharing.

I focused on Eastern EU exclusively.

>I'm not bad looking or suffering from crippling diseases
>Is 5'6
Pick only one m80

So she’s a roastie

Ukraine?

No. I took her virginity and she never wears skirts above the knee

Nah I've never been to a club and I tell all women I encounter that alcohol/drugs are unacceptable. Don't really mind tats, but I've never been with a girl with serious tats.

All women look for is looks + masculinity + good character

BTW I'm only 5'7"

>I am 5"6
/thread

>I took her virginity

At least that’s what she told you

>5"6
>in the fucking Netherlands: average height 6''2

Eh