Why not just call it an "it." It's a fucking crab

Why not just call it an "it." It's a fucking crab.

Attached: rust.png (1920x1080, 116K)

you're about to get snipped.

Attached: realtek_logo.png (452x300, 6K)

>We refer to Ferris with the pronouns “they,” “them,” etc., rather than with gendered pronouns.

Attached: soy.gif (365x400, 498K)

Attached: 1546786499561.png (666x666, 20K)

Did you just assume its species?

Attached: realdeg.png (331x260, 2K)

it's coming for your foreskin

No wonder, perhaps they're located in California?

Snibeti snab :D

Attached: snibeti stöö.png (666x666, 288K)

>Mozilla
>Mountain View, CA
Checks out.

Rustaceans is already retarded enough

crabs actually can change their gender

it makes so much sense now

Never wanted to be a crab until now.

Fuck you OP. This is Jow Forums. We're supposed to complain about the logo, not the mascot. You fucking newfag.

Attached: this snibs the snab.jpg (511x788, 100K)

I was trolling Jow Forums with Windows Vista screenshots when you were still playing with Barbie dolls, boy.

what?

So this is the power of Rust

Daily reminder if you program in Rust people will instantly assume youre a tranny, completely overshadowing any supposed benefit to the language.

So, this is supposed to motivate people to pick up Rust. I'd rather learn C# or fucking Java after reading this...

This. Why even bring unsolicited shit like this up? I'm so sick of politics being interjected into everything. Nobody needs to know about your values, or lack thereof.

woah!!!! It sure is EPIC when you take mental illnesses and glorify them!!!!

There's nothing politards hate more than centrists or people who don't care about politics. It makes them seethe with rage.

Fight back against degeneracy, anons

Attached: c unites workers.jpg (2000x2610, 1.87M)

#include
epic hashtag, scripter brother

nice way to criticize a programming language

OP is clearly criticising the organization behind the language.

seriously, what do the political/religious/social views of the authors of a programming language have anything to do with engineering and technical critique? Also I think I know quite some people who are working on rust-core and not one of them is a trannie or gay like Jow Forumstards claim. Also the original author of the language works now on Swift for Apple and not on Rust anymore.

>ferris
>not faris

They can keep that shit in their personal lives instead of shitting up the site for the programming language

To virtue signal

>rustniggers will defend this

>CA
do we really need this place
if it disappeared tomorrow would it be a bad thing

I'd like to point out that this isn't the first time the English language got critically fucked up. The pronoun, "you" was originally a plural pronoun. "Thou" is the proper way to refer directly to a single person.

THATS WHAT I KEEP TRYING TO TELL YOU PEOPLE. CIA SPOOKS AND SATAN WORSHIPPING HOMOS MADE RUST. NOTHING MORE THAN A PSYOP THAT'LL TURN YOUR BRAIN INTO NIGGER JUICE AND MAKE YOU SNIP YOUR PENIS OFF.

just call the crab a he, trannies will seethe

theres furries on their team not even joking

>if you just ignore it it will go away!
>who even cares anyway!

This kills the crab

Normal for most tech stuff

Attached: being_friends_with_gay_furries_for_software_developers.jpg (750x1076, 90K)

How are we supposed to differentiate between referring to a single person and multiple people if 'they' doesn't mean anything significant

How are trannies able to actually harm the the fundamentals of the English language

They're not. It's the lugenprasse and politicians who make the mold, and trigger happy lawyers who direct judges to direct cops to direct their guns at anyone who doesn't conform.

FUck.

Attached: 2019-06-15_192648.png (1502x91, 11K)

>It's a fucking crab.
>it
them is a crab. them

>Daily reminder if you program in Rust people will instantly assume youre a tranny, completely overshadowing any supposed benefit to the language.
That's just you.

fuck off tranny

To trigger autists like you

Please follow in the footstepps of the tr*nnies you keep shitposting about and 40% yourself.

The absolute state of schizophrenics in te ch

>NOOOOOOO DONT UNINSTALL ME REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
oh fug :DDD