Hello Jow Forums. I have a question about the instagram database...

Hello Jow Forums. I have a question about the instagram database. Ive found out that you can access photos/stories/videos of private accounts without following them if you have the link to where it is stored in the database. This makes me wonder if it is possible to make a database crawler or anything like that? I dont know anything about dbs but this does seem interesting. Below is a example, some thot with a private account. This could be a great tool to fuck with roasties
instagram.fbeg1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/vp/b550e25bb1cd292a06a61c7baaaec0ed/5D7E920A/t51.2885-15/e35/51679584_2493160287423388_4942722761397955907_n.jpg?_nc_ht=instagram.fbeg1-1.fna.fbcdn.net

Attached: file.png (299x299, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.aws.amazon.com/AmazonCloudFront/latest/DeveloperGuide/private-content-signed-urls.html
cloud.google.com/storage/docs/access-control/signed-urls
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Holy shit, I wasn't aware of this. Bumping your thread, because I'm interested.

Attached: out_20.webm (331x382, 2.85M)

dosn't work user. It's not letting me

we need someone who knows about this shit

This is how google stores data too. Everything is on the darkweb.

Go back to /b

btw the link you can find for any media on ig with inspect element, just have to find the right thing
shit youre right actually, this might be easily reachable but just non indexed so we cant get to it

if we can find a way to get all the content starting with "instagram.fbeg1-1.fna.fbcdn.net" or whichever link/server its on we practically have all media on instagram. then we just need to learn how they are grouped. this could be fucking big. possibly this way could also give deleted pics and pics sent privately through chat aka EVERY SINGLE BITCH NUDES ON PLANET

This could be big like ubuntu's bloat shit

You're a fucking retard

INSTALL GENTOO FAGGOTS. NEED TO SCRUB THIS THREAD WIHT YOUR NIGGER CUM.

Forget about it. Now that you've posted it here, it'll get fixed in a matter of days. Some Facebook employees browse Jow Forums, you know.

No
Those are signed URLs, it won't work
gb2/b/ and sage goes in all fields

Doing this using random numbers wouldn't work and would take way too long. Easier to just wget recursively
Also how did you get this link?

this isnt something that can get "fixed", its how their entire system works
thanks for le bumps
can you explain that?
--- >

docs.aws.amazon.com/AmazonCloudFront/latest/DeveloperGuide/private-content-signed-urls.html
cloud.google.com/storage/docs/access-control/signed-urls

>this isnt something that can get "fixed", its how their entire system works
Permissions. It'll still work like this once fixed, but you'll get a 403.

hey i have something we can work on, dont wanna post it here...

hey contact me for something really dope we can work on

it does specify for a limited time? i have links to some images that were removed from instagram and still work.
discord.gg/mJq6Cf
everyone who wants to help out with this, get in here. discord will be temporary, if this gets rolling i can make an irc
i think this one has been known about for a bit tho

get in that discord or drop your contact info here, we need as much knowledge here as possible

also no limited permission, this can be accessed from anywhere without any permission. for now atleast

>As if posting it on Jow Forums wasn't enough, he goes and makes a fucking discord
Either this is a clever honeypot operation or you're very fucking stupid.

you’re glowing

/thread

Attached: proof.png (340x50, 2K)

you dont have to get in the discord and as i mentioned if we can get some people interested in this ill set up an irc
what did you do that lead to that result?

wget the site

i dont think its gonna be that simple. there has to be some specific way to get access. either that or bruteforcing the link which is a bit of a stupid idea. if we do get access somehow we could possibly categorize shit by facial recognition? or maybe there is some metadata left over which can help

Because the token is in the URL you posted
Limited time isn't a hard requirement for signed URLs
Most CDN edge nodes are just pretty dumb serving cached files

Might have hit a WAF

Nope. it works for that picture. It's definitely the token

shit
that kinda fucks this whole thing up

well, it was worth a try
thanks everyone who posted, i learned something today

Where did you get the link from?

i used inspect element in mozilla to do it. you can also download the entire page source and look for it but its easier to just right click -> inspect element
you can do this for pretty much any content on instagram, im not sure exactly how all this works but this could still be usefull for some things.

Is this possible in google chrome?

invite dead already?

probably, its the same thing, heres a screen of what you should look for
i deleted the discord because what i thought was possible isnt since you need tokens to actually acces shit and thats a whole different story.

Attached: file.png (1264x781, 346K)

>discord
Go fuck yourself, you fucking retarded newfaggot.

[email protected]

big boy gettin furious over here, call the tard wranglers before he go krazy. not to mention thats a very rude way to treat newfriends. you should be ashamed of yourself, mister.
no need for that now.
this entire thing is scrapped unless someone finds a way to generate tokens and successfully acess some database shit with it. i dont know how all this works

>i dont know how all this works
it shows

Not that user but fuck you normie
Go back to discord and edge

you insult me because am looking for a hacker to help with some of my project.....i wont insult u coz i dont know what u are going tru.....be good....what goes around comes around,,,

good. thats why i came here, to learn
cool story bro
-- this dude isnt me btw, im op

Za malo brt. Mada bile su slabe sanse u startu...

Jbg brate

>this whole fucking thread is nothing but /b/ crossboarder normalfaggots and Jow Forums tech illiterates
the absolute fucking state of neo-Jow Forums

Can you give us a step by step?

I searched for a private account but can't find anything similar to what you found

1.find what you want to get hold of
2. Right click
3. Inspect element
4. Find the link to it
5. ???
6. Profit

>Absolute state of /b

Based tripdubs

Only the profile jpg appears in the whole html

>i am looking for a hacker
>discord

Attached: 1559262113783.png (1082x1340, 1.67M)