Thinking about getting a VPN. Any recommendations, Jow Forums?

Thinking about getting a VPN. Any recommendations, Jow Forums?

Attached: d3e.jpg (540x361, 49K)

none because no vpn works on Jow Forums
fuck gookmoot

>not having a pass

imagine giving your credit card information to gookmoot

This is why you don't tell anons about good VPNs.

>cc
Gook moot only take but coins now
>imagine letting gook moot track you through crypto

Thinking anything you do is that important to be tracked other than for Google ads..

mullvad

I recommend PIA, they've been pretty decent for me. They're based in the US but they don't keep logs. They've been dragged to court several times and didn't hand anything over. You can also pay anonymously with gift cards.

If you're serious about privacy, I would also install a separate browser for when you're on VPN and disable cookies, Flash, JavaScript, WebRTC and WebGL. These will help prevent your IP being leaked and having shady stuff running on webpages.

Also, use different DNS servers than your ISP. They're almost always super shitty.

mullvad

whenever I need to pay for something with crypto, I buy the crypto with cash in person, can't track that faggots

>They're based in the US but they don't keep logs
everything US based has logs of some kind or another, and even if they don't they can still get lavabit'ed by the NSA and be forced to add backdoor. Don't trust USA based services, this is rule #1 on privacytools.io

the amount of retards on this board is staggering

>glow in the dark spotted
>whenever I need to pay for something with crypto, I buy the crypto with cash in person, can't track that faggots
Sure you do, and there aren't cameras, GPS, or any other methods to tie that crypto to those circulated bills with serials
>everything US based has logs of some kind or another,
This. It's pretty much a requirement.

>buy VPS in romania with XMR (cockbox)
>set up your own VPN through it

Doing anything else is not secure

>none because no vpn works on Jow Forums
>fuck gookmoot
There are tons that work but they aren't the well known and widely advertised ones, and enough people use them to know that we don't mention which ones they are so that they don't get blacklisted. Do some fucking work, user.

>based in the US
>don't keep logs
pick one

Attached: 1559690996916.jpg (250x250, 7K)

I do it with OpenVPN on Vultr.

Costs me $5 a month.

>getting a VPN

No VPN is secure except the one you administer yourself. openVPN

Airvpn or mullvad

They've been to court several times and did not have logs to present to the court. Either they're hiding logs from the fucking legal system or they don't keep logs. either way you're good.

How do you self administer a vpn on your own network? Serious question.

Set one up through a seedbox or a VPS. The company may know what you do but so does whatever company you’re paying for VPN anyway. Besides it’ll be a learning experience.