The world isn't a meritocracy

The world isn't a meritocracy

Attached: smoke.jpg (640x640, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/05/11/fiscal-impact-of-whites-blacks-and-hispanics/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Companies that do not hire based on merit will fail sooner or later.

It is too hard to judge merit. If only there was a technology that could help us with this.

Test and assigents

>a society governed by people selected according to merit

The world is a meritocracy, you just have to realise who is selecting and according who what merits.

Social skills are a greater merit than being an autistic prima donna

knowing or being related to someone is not a merit

Move to China

>tfw it is and merit is socially Darwinian

Attached: 1559517159716.jpg (512x475, 39K)

Being able to communicate and work with resilience in a collaborative setting is more important than being a HD-level student. Tests are to assess someone is competent, nothing more unless it's academia.

welcome to the real world, newfag

You will never understand how the world is governed if you don't read the Bible.

Attached: the world explained.png (748x214, 23K)

>Test and assigents

TESTS ARE RACIST YOU BIGOT HOMOPHOBE

(((who indeed)))

>The world isn't a meritocracy
No it isn't

Attached: 1560563983032.png (1181x866, 215K)

you're not Terry

Attached: 1560563815014.png (1766x466, 218K)

>TESTS ARE RACIST YOU BIGOT HOMOPHOBE
have sex.

also, you can't test people on a subject when the distribution of knowledge on the matter is done so disproportionately among different socioeconomic and ethnic groups due to a variety of socioeconomic and environmental factors a brainlet like you couldn't comprehend even if they tried/

kill yourself.

there is nothing stopping a nigger from staying in school, refusing drugs and alcohol, and refusing to accrue a criminal record, but that would take a level of responsibility a brainlet like you couldn't comprehend even if they tried/

>it is and merit is socially Darwinian

then why do niggers, spics, towelheads, and pajeets get free gibs

>The world isn't a technocracy

Attached: steve.jpg (384x390, 28K)

Join the revolution.

It's a technocracy ruled by TelAviv

Attached: jewish-people-lineage-ii-4chan-incel-restaurant-greedy-jew-thumb.jpg (310x310, 36K)

leveraging others' feeling of liberal guilt against them is socially darwinian

Impressive

>there is nothing stopping a nigger from staying in school
*person of color
Fixed it for you, sweetie. And that statement alone already proves how incredibly ignorant you are of the socioeconomic, environmental, and cultural factors that contribute to the increased amount of high school drop outs among people of color. You summing it up to merely being "nothing" is absolutely laughable. There's entire science, analytical, and mental health fields dedicated to this.

You are either intellectually incapable of understanding and therefore speaking on the matters in which you are, or are choosing to be willfully ignornant due to some personal spite, bitternet or sense of inadequecies in which I cannot immediately identify.

Either way, I'm confident the solution to your problems is to have sex.

Attached: 1559756780398.jpg (532x396, 37K)

>person of color
*nigger
Fixed it for you, sweetie.

Either way, I'm confident the solution to your problems is to kill yourself.

Attached: 3xkwno6wxoa21.jpg (1315x1820, 2.83M)

Here's one more, since you niggers are so used to getting free shit

Attached: a2a78f_5329436.jpg (1030x8797, 1.84M)

not sure if bait or actually this retarded.

Woah you don't say user.

Virtue is merit

>>a society governed by people selected according to merit
>The world is a meritocracy, you just have to realise who is selecting and according who what merits.

There are people who actually think like this.

Attached: 1560083349158.gif (480x345, 3.45M)

shitskins lack virtue

It's not a meritocracy if you're working for someone else.
If you're making your own shit, then it mostly is.
Marketing itself is meritocratic. Politics is and it isn't.

Actually based, but you're speaking to a person who isn't capable of understanding nuanced truths.
People don't understand that fitting into your immediate social group is a necessary survival strategy. If your social group is violent, you have to be that way too or you're fucked.

Nobody deserves anything and only the powerful succeed

>Actually based
>babysitting subhumans

may you get REPARASHUN'd by Tyrone and Jamal

lol does being at last 6' and white a merit?

this is only true over a long period of time like hundreds of years, you can have periods where only shitty people succeed

If the world is a meritocracy, kikes should be slaves instead of being the owners of banks, media, etc.

>it's all the NIGGERS and JEWS fault
>omg you guys are so right~

>everything sucks because of the economy and cost of living
>but the REAL problem is fags and trannies!!

Disappointing how utterly retarded young men can get, when they have otherwise legitimate concerns for our future

Truth

That is true but that is not the issue. The issue is if these major companies and governments are meritocratic which they are not.

The areas where meritocracy falls short is personal relationships especially since under strict meritocracy, parents would be able to trade in their kids for ones who do better in school if they value success in school so highly.

Nobody is stopping them but also there is no one encouraging them. You assume that for some reason some brain-dead kid will understand how important school is. And not taking drugs when all the people they see are doing the same.

And putting black people on billboards or having them as tokens won't help either. This is something blacks as a whole have to strive for

Current state of cuckchan.

Both.

Then explain the employment of women in 99% of non-minimum wage jobs

not true. i'm a shitskin and i actively look out for my fellow Jow Forumsentoomen no matter what side of a discussion i'm on.

>Hurr durr women can't do anything
Fuck off incel

It generally is. It's just that the merit in question is the skill and effort required to GET a position, which is not necessarily the same as the skill and effort required to be good at a position once you have it.

Example: To climb the ranks of a software development company, you don't (just) need to be good at developing software, you need to have good people skills and work the politics of the company ladder.

All companies fail sooner or later

Based

That's impossible to prove.

So is the original claim then

True

No company can survive the heat death of the universe.

We don't know that the heat death will happen, it's just a hypothesis.

Attached: 1541544277179.png (608x448, 204K)

No one encouraged me either. Yet I stayed at school.

Oh I guess that settles it then lol

If the king's officers do not let the peasants on the same playing field as their children yes. Then there is the path of bootlicking.

he outta said "companies that don't hire based on merit will on average fail sooner than those that do"

You think brainlets can run banks and manipulate the media in their host nations to their advantage? Man up, burger. Admit it.

sauce

Its somewhat true, but in 9/10 cases its overshaded by nepotism and inhouse trading of knowledge/manpower.
My personal favorite Norwegian meme is that for government positions you can't just hire people, you need to have rounds of applications and interviews. So you never know if anything over junior positions are serious job offers, or if they are a round of the mandatory paperstamps so they can hire the 'nephew'.
Ironically it also means internal advancement in government positions is higher, since the law doesn't cover that.

Networking is generally to build a network so you can leverage nepotism. This is common, and its how networking works.
Once this logic is established, you want people who have networked with other enterprise leaders, to leverage this. Which leads to wacky memes like CEO and various elite economic schools.

Networking is a kind of merit, yet its not.
Social skills however is merit.

They just hire people who can.

Partially educated brainlets rule hounds with sustainable paychecks. Hounds keep the peasants in check.

Good. I don't want some other people deciding not to support me just because I won't 'pull my weight' or whatever dumb wagie logic they come up with.
Meritocracy means you are only worth what you produce, and not everyone can do that. Not everyone can or should have to work, so this clearly isn't practical or preferred.

I personally know one girl who earns $200k a year for doing nothing (inheritance mutual funds), and another whose father gave her a home worth 1.5 million, and a car worth 160k. They are both nice people, from nice families - but this doesn't alter the fundamental inequality of this. In my first job, I discovered that my boss inherited the business, and the major competing business was also inherited and set to be passed down to a guy my age. In my second job for a government position, something like 80% of the applicants I saw were male, while about90% of the new intake were young girls - it was only later on when I heard the training and development people saying they were 'reforming the organisation' by doing this deliberately that things clicked.

This is why I'm on NEETbux.

it never was, it's law of the jungle as always

I think your are contradicting if it never was how come:
Law of the jungle always = currently meritocracy
(Are these even comparable?)

>there is no one encouraging them

I have a bridge to sell you, goyim

>Then explain the employment of women in 99% of non-minimum wage jobs

Government subsidies

>t was only later on when I heard the training and development people saying they were 'reforming the organisation' by doing this deliberately that things clicked.

(((who))) said that?

>Nobody is stopping them but also there is no one encouraging them.
You. Stupid. Faggot. THE ENTIRE FUCKING ECONOMY is based off giving niggers, spics, pajeets, faggots and trannies incentive after incentive
Yet they all remain subhumans.

Oh, and I cite my sources, faggot
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/05/11/fiscal-impact-of-whites-blacks-and-hispanics/

Incentive to stay slaves. These people have no access to farms, to land, to anything that they can improve. Do tell me if your view differs.
All they can do is to up keep their cities and consumption. No meaningful work.

>These people have no access to farms, to land, to anything that they can improve

They have infinite access to education, employment, enrichment, and they use none of it

All they have to do is not be a crack monkey and not go to jail and they get whatever the fuck they want from daddy government and mommy diversity.

And they can't even accomplish that

Attached: dindu-nuffins_o_4810923.jpg (1024x1525, 596K)

Which explains why our economy keeps crashing.

Attached: 1528558292686.gif (432x432, 106K)

Look up "AMP".

Diversity hires

I dont know what you are expecting them to do. Obviously they cant help themselves if their environment has nothing to do or give power to change things. They cant improve their cities. The politicians are responsible and the ones in power. Ignorant, limited and selfish environment isnt going to easily change. Is the blame game going to change anything?

>you don't have to be smart or exceptional to be an effective leader bro

>I dont know what you are expecting them to do.

there is nothing stopping a nigger from staying in school, refusing drugs and alcohol, and refusing to accrue a criminal record

>Social skills are a greater merit than being an autistic prima donna
>Social skills

Attached: 1560676146423.png (1032x2291, 769K)

You think the people are leading? They hire people who hire people. See the Saud and top shareholders.

Not when all companies will drop meritocracy. And they will.

If it is cool and pushed by older peers. You think a kid born to that environment is going to have a chance to say no?

>all companies will drop meritocracy. And they will.

They already have

Attached: projectq-pride-parade-76.jpg (650x433, 55K)

Huge money doesn't come out of nowhere. To get anywhere near that point someone had to man up.

>You think a kid born to that environment is going to have a chance to say no?

Everyone has a chance.

The world isn't black and white. Individual strengths and group strengths, all of it matters.

Attached: 1560359244053.jpg (780x520, 56K)

Sure believe that.

Yes but are they now the ones with most merit to have that power? Megacorporations own everything. They have power to buy/copy/extinguish. Man up? Who do you think gets to keep position the one who does the right thing or the one who does what the owner wants?

>Sure believe that.
The 14th amendment believes it. Per the 14th amendment all forms of diversity and welfare are illegal

Yes my context wasnt legal but social.

>Yes but are they now the ones with most merit to have that power? Megacorporations own everything. They have power to buy/copy/extinguish.
It's a double-edged sword. If we got rid of all megacorps then access to affordable modern conveniences would vanish.
>Who do you think gets to keep position the one who does the right thing or the one who does what the owner wants?
The one who has the balls to become an owner gets the call the shots, it's the reward you get for the commitment to becoming an owner.

The world is a massive grey area. In order to attain the power to do the right thing, sometimes you have to do the wrong thing first. The naive don't survive in politics.

AI governments when

Owners decide not merit.
You could break them down and share the knowledge. Let people still work but have that information accessable.

Riddle me this batman, what's 13 but also 52?

>get a position because you uncle works there
>skill and effort
>merit

Why do you think they do it? Learned behaviour. Reaction to their environment.

>Owners decide not merit.
If you believe that owners should decide merit, then you should become an enlightened owner who decides merit. You may find that the reality isn't what you think it is.

>You could break them down and share the knowledge. Let people still work but have that information accessable.
We have the internet, all the knowledge you could possibly want about anything is readily available.
If you're implying that society will somehow magically band together and work on a common goal, it doesn't work that way in reality. Valve Software is an example of a "hierarchy-less" structure. But if you listen to the people who actually worked there you will find out that it's riddled with the exact same politics, corrupt leadership, and cliques that you find in any corporation. It's just not formalized into titles.
That's how people are, they're evolved chimpanzees and getting around their inherent social structures is close to impossible.
The last decision to make is whether you want to be the hammer or the nail.