NVIDIA cucked thread

Who else needs a new GPU and is about to get mega jewed?
If you want to do high end gaming in 2019 you dont seem to have a choice.

Attached: NVIDIA-GeForce-RTX-2000-Leaks[1].jpg (1000x555, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-eBSMzHPDFk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The $400 5700XT will have 2080 performance tho.

Attached: AMDRadeonRX5700XTBenchmarks.jpg (1200x641, 96K)

>resident amd shill is at it again

>need
Not really. They'll get me in about 2020 though.

AND BFV, AND METRO EXODUS, AND cowadoody, fart night, titty watch, and all the other zoomer trash you might be interested in. Fact is this GPU is going to DESTROY the 2080.

Why do you think a 2080 super is being released at all? Novidya is shitting their pants right now, RDNA turned out way better than expected.

Accept that crypto has permanently changed GPU prices, then it'll be easier to buy cards

The 5700 will be faster than the Titan RTX, they're just sand bagging

literally just buy a year old used 1070ti/1080 from a mining rig

they keep them cool and undervolted and any faults would have appeared by now

you save more than a half of your money. do this again once the performance is not good enough

Just wait for drivers.

this

The 5700XT is looking pretty sexy. I smell a 7970 situation where the drivers mature and keep squeezing more performance out of it.

You're not suggesting SLI are you? If so,
>SLI for gaming

Ooh, and if the drivers don't do it, remember that Nvidia payed off the devs to make their games run poorly on RDNA.
AMD wins again!

Is the 5700xt going to be rebranded for five plus years?

except it's $450 and underperforming the 2070 in certain games according to their own benchmarks so how exactly is it comparable to the 2080?

>high end gaming
Pffft. Cut-scenes followed by "Press A Now" this is the current state of "high end gaming".

What drives this delusion? Not even AMD's marketing, sure to show the product in its best light, indicates it's going to pass the 2080.
You feeling okay there bud?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 107K)

Stick to your containment boards gaymer kiddies.

>all of the games the 5700 XT loses in are shit
>all of the games the 5700 XT wins in are also shit
>all of these games are shit
As disappointed as I am in the abysmal price/performance of the current gen GPUs, I feel somewhat satisfied that there is nothing new and difficult to run that is worth playing anyway.
Easiest generation to skip. Pray for 2020.

>$400
>2080 performance
What kind of mental illness give you constant delusions of grandeur?

>games
Which is better for the software that you use?

>RTX series
>no HDMI 2.1
>no PCIe 4.0
>12nm fab
they were obsolete before they even existed

Attached: nividiot.jpg (684x420, 70K)

Still better than ayyymd.

yes master

Attached: nvigoy.png (1064x698, 337K)

Is there going to be a, say, 5800 and 5900 series? There better be.

Probably, but at highly jewish prices, since the 5700XT is already $449.

boy I have my hands together praying for a price war right now. Nvidia dropping super and doing 2080 at 2070 price. AMD would have to drop prices by at least $100 and I'd strongly consider a 5700 at $280

>no HDMI 2.1
Much like AMD. Not that you should support HDMI anyway.
>PCIe 4.0
Nothing needs the bandwidth.
>12nm fab
And still better than AMD on 7nm. Sad!

$280 5700 would absolutely murder the 2060 Super. Don't know why AMD isn't doing the needful.

I know you guys are gonna crucify me for saying this but I'm gonna go ahead and sell my GTX 1080 and get a 5700XT. I've been looking for an upgrade but no way in hell is the RTX tax worth it.

Also looking at games like dirt 4 we can extrapolate some quick maths:
5700XT will be ~15-20% faster than vega 64 therefore it's not unreasonable to expect it to compete with the RTX 2080. It probably won't match it 1:1 on day 1 but as drivers get better that 85-90% RTX 2080 performance will slowly creep up.

I mean think about it 40 CUs are outperforming 64 fucking CUs. RDNA did its job, it can do way more hand holding for javascript (ahem I mean gayme) devs so we can see more of pic related.

Fun times for all.

Attached: DiRT (1).png (1328x1225, 43K)

>I'm going to swap out my 1080
Nigger, you are extremely homosexual. Control your spending habits.

I don't have any Nvidia gpus but I see they are much better than amd gpus.
Why would I buy worse products for my upcoming build?

this is more what 5700xt performance is going to be like not really the best value

Attached: gay bar.png (1323x1665, 99K)

Oh, yes, why didn't we just make our prices 100$ per gpu, hehe? Nvidia would be murdered!

>Nothing needs the bandwidth.
said no one ever

amd fanboys rekt

You have no idea how much sandbagging is going to be done with day 1 drivers. As that gets tailored out novidya is going to be sweating BULLETS rushing their half baked 7nm abortion.

Screencap me for future reference.

Why would you give Israel your money?

>MUH FINE WINE!
>I SWEAR AMD MAKES GOOD GPU'S GUYS!

Have some numbers to prove my point.
When you have an actual argument beyond "More is always better!", get back to me.

Your dumb comment aside, PCIe 4.0 isn't a value added feature on a card like the 5700XT. It's just something that adds bandwidth. If the 5700XT is, say, inferior to the RTX 2070, having PCIe 4.0 means jack squat, much like having HBM over GDDR6 doesn't mean anything beyond the raw performance it offers.

Attached: relative-performance_3840-2160.png (500x410, 27K)

I mean, there is no way nvidia isnt going to drop super before 7/7 so the price cuts are coming no matter what. And you know there were people holding out for e3, and when they saw that the 5700xt was the same price as a 1080ti for less perfomance they just fucking ordered one right then and there. Even $400 is too high because it really is only just $50 more bucks for wildly better performance. Though it would eat pretty well into the 2060

im just gonna wait until black friday and buy whatever is AMD flagship then

its a good gpu just a bad price

>SLI for gaming
SLI only exists for gaming. Other uses of multiple graphics cards are not "SLI".

>5700XT will be ~15-20% faster than vega 64 therefore it's not unreasonable to expect it to compete with the RTX 2080
user, are you retarded? Literally AMD themselves compare the card to a 2070 and to Vega 56 in their very own benchmarks.

amdfags are mentally ill
this thread gave me a good chuckle

NO FUCKING SHIT, captain obvious. That's why he mentioned drivers, the thing AMD will AlWAYS fuck up on launch. RTX 2070 is 80% as fast as the RTX 2080.

At worst the 5700XT will be 85% as fast as the RTX 2080. Once drivers are in we'll see it become 90-95% as fast as the RTX 2080 which at that point is just splitting hairs.

Novidia is fully aware of this menace which is why they're slapping on more cores with the super series and slashing RTX prices.

youtube.com/watch?v=-eBSMzHPDFk

Fucking AMD come on you fuckers

>be ausfag
>novidya sell 2080ti for AU $1800+
Over in your countries, you get fucked, here we get fucked with a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire.

Unless something magical happens, AMD will win the price/performance equation over here yet again.

>Once drivers are in we'll see it become 90-95% as fast as the RTX 2080

I have the GTX 1070 and I'm thinking of getting the anniversary edition of the 5700 XT for this reason. It starts from a bit above 2070 and will age well.
If the anniversary model is like 5% faster than the regular version, it's going to hit somewhat close to the 2080 right from the get go and in a year will probably be trading blows with it.
The 2080 is close to 800€ over here. If I can get the anniversary model for like 550€ it's one hell of a discount. I don't give a fuck about raytracing. That tech isn't ready for the market anyways.

Also people who expect the super lineup to lower the prices are most likely going to be very disappointed.
What's going to happen is that the current prices are going to hold or drop something pathetic like a 50$ and the new lineup will simply launch for ultra jewy prices.

Oh for fuck's sake, it's no longer Fine Wine(tm) but rather ((sandbagging))? So now they're holding back? On purpose? We're reaching fanboyism levels that shouldn't be possible.

>tfw paid $89 for a RX 570 Nitro that seems to be running flawlessly
It was a mining card but it hasn't had any problems running games or video editing yet.

ive seen 2080 Ti for as low as $1550 AUD here

>A midrange card like the 570/580 hasnt launched in years

do you have a gun to your head?