PSA for Jow Forums: Do not clean your work area with a compressed gas duster!

These things contain a "bittering agent" that is included to discourage people from getting high inhaling the difluoroethane within them.

If you get this substance on your keyboard, mouse, tools, or desk and it somehow makes its way to your mouth you will be met with a terrible bitter taste in your mouth that lasts hours and hours, as well as a sore throat. It SUCKS.

Even the gas dusters labeled for electronics have this in them. I have not seen true "compressed air" dusters that are only just actual air. They seem to all contain difluoroethane.

Best to buy a squeezable air duster or go with a home air compressor. You can buy refillable air bottles too that you can fill at a compressor.

Attached: brand_new_3m_compressed_gas_duster_remover_1519699112_6ba2b28f[1].jpg (810x1080, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/10-oz-Duster-Bitterant-255050/dp/B001E69CLW
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

pussy

This post contains no evidence or arguments portraying that fifluoreoethane is bad for electronics, only that it limits or negates the use of compressed air canisters for illicit use.

This is why I use freon as air duster

Quit huffing duster

This has nothing to do with the electronics, this has to do with you ending up with probably the worst taste you've ever had in your mouth for 24+ hours if you use this to clean electronics you are in physical contact with on a regular basis.

R152a is harmless to electronics, while (((bittering))) agent is not.
I advice getting R134A, R12a, or R600a or R290 refrigerants, appropriate hoses. Keep in mind that R12a, R600a and R290 are fucking flammable.

stop sucking on your hands

I've had this shit in my mouth before in copious amounts due to using it as a freezing agent to freeze my friends knuckles and ballsack. It's around 20 minutes of bad taste tops of you have nothing to drink or eat.

Unless you're literally inhaling this shit, you're not going to have this bad taste for a full day. Stop being a dramatic idiot

You could just get one of these and never need to buy a can of compressed air again.

Attached: datavac.jpg (1283x1500, 89K)

Best air duster.
Third-world shithole exclusive.

Attached: r410a-1_1000x.jpg (1000x1000, 104K)

>Unless you're literally inhaling this shit, you're not going to have this bad taste for a full day.
Happened to me

Why don't you just wash your hands before eating?

>I've had this shit in my mouth before in copious amounts due to using it as a freezing agent to freeze my friends knuckles and ballsack.

Attached: 1544672181813.jpg (400x400, 20K)

Well why the fuck did you inhale it?

It's pretty hard to wash off.

>to freeze my friends knuckles and ballsack.
Elaborate

This is all you need for cleaning off dust.

Attached: Giotto blower.jpg (334x879, 35K)

You can't get 10 bars of pressure out of this, while air dusted provides this shit no problem.

Pro-tip: get isobutane air duster, they don't have bittery things.

Bought one of these negroes the other day because disposable canned air is incredibly Jewish

Attached: xpower-blower-full-package-contents-1024x683.jpg (1024x683, 101K)

so i'm not the only one.

I didn't. It got on my hands which I then used to eat a banana. My preferred method of eating a banana is breaking off pieces with my fingers before putting it in my mouth.

>It's around 20 minutes of bad taste tops of you have nothing to drink or eat.
The people in these reviews say otherwise
amazon.com/10-oz-Duster-Bitterant-255050/dp/B001E69CLW

I've been using canned air from various forms for YEARS and have never had an issue past a few minutes. I'm guessing these people are doing something wrong or it's related to a select few products using a different agent. Yeah the taste or HORRIBLE. But to claim that it sticks to the keyboard and affects your life for weeks at a time? Fuck outta here you bought some garbage ass 1$ can of balogna.

Essentially we were all drinking and having a good time when I decided to flip a can of air upside down and zots my boy Tyler with some cold ass liquid air. Tim had never seen this before and was in shock. Tim was also a retard essentially. Tim wanted to know what it felt like. So I'm like okay but just a lil zots because this shit is cold af and can cause damage.

He's like okay bet.

So I'm like okay bet.

And then we unloaded half a can onto his knuckles and he was like fuck you this ain't shit. So then we unloaded half a can onto his ballsack. He still said fuck you this ain't shit.

Next day we hung out his knuckles were DEEP purple and the skin was cracked DEEP AS FUCK MY DUDE. He still claims to this day he has random pain in that area probably from nerve damage. His balls weren't as badly affected by it was like peeling skin and a little purple.

Good times. Good times. He's in jail now I think.

>Yeah the taste or HORRIBLE. But to claim that it sticks to the keyboard and affects your life for weeks at a time?
I have been using them for years until this most recent accident. Maybe sometimes too much is added to a can?

Dudes, get isobutane/butane air duster. They don't have bitterent in them.
Just don't smoke nearby

Attached: Y1531978-01.jpg (218x444, 13K)

Would this be good for coworkers who steal lunch out of the fridge?

>2k19
>needing air duster

Attached: Craftsman-AirBoss-Portable-Air-Compressor.jpg (550x548, 59K)

10/10 joke. Spray fridge with that shit I guess... No, literally, poke a hole in can and throw it in fridge

Got the same thing. Only a few complaints, which are that it's louder than a full-sized vacuum cleaner, the brush nozzles are all useless for electronics because they will ESD all of your shit, and the narrowest nozzle for it isn't narrow enough for tighter spaces.

I just vacuum the shit out of everything, OP, even the inside of my computers. I know they always say there's a risk of static discharges that can kill components but I've personally never had a problem.

No, that would be going too far and you'd 100% get fired if you were caught doing this.

Vacuum provides only -1 atmosphere, while air duster provides 9 bars.
Vacuum cleaner doesn't clean that good.

It's enough that I'm the only guy in the office who loves very hot spices.

What's it like to be that bitch?

protip: kill ur tastebuds by smoking meth so you can huff compressed air

I guess you don't need to dust your electronics as often when they're dead from being spattered with rusty water.

If you have sensitive shit which afraid of water, get nitrogen from welding supplies. Or even better - refrigerant, since it would have same characteristics as air duster, but without shit tasting shit.

imo chloroform is much better
sickly sweet, doesn't smell half as bad as ether and doesn't sting like gasoline, camp fuel or acetone
still, nitrous cartridges are pretty cheap why are all the kids huffing solvents is beyond me

>eating bananas
Do you also suck on them and try to deepthroat them like a sissy slut? Don't lie.

just use a swiffer. It collects dust instead of blowing/pushing it around.

I just told you how I eat them.

Is there a way to add straw to those niggers?
Btw, why US is so retard-friendly? Why not let retards die from sniffing air dusters?

Attached: PICT0305.jpg (1986x975, 1.56M)

Just use an air compressor like anons have said.

I need something portable I can take with me.
Compressor is fucking large.

>It's around 20 minutes of bad taste
sounds pretty bad to me bro.

>dont sniff shit
Thanks, Dad.

>spraying butane everywhere

This seems like a bad idea

Better than being 72 times that in length if it were 24 hourS

> Guis, check out dis way to make crystals!

>Btw, why US is so retard-friendly? Why not let retards die from sniffing air dusters?
Lawsuits and politicians.

You don't want to breathe R12

Actually, this would explain why everything in my office tastes like shit. Accidentally rub your mouth with your hand after a full shift, then lick your lips? You're in for a real bad time.

Poor Tim, that sounds terrible.

can you not read cretin

Shit doesn't smell all that bad.
At least, not your own anyway.

>mfw yanks don't give their mates frostys for banter

Manlet of the compressor world.

On top of that, it's highly flammable, and burning it makes the bittering agent go airborne and rapidly spread.

fuck whoops

Attached: really.jpg (300x300, 35K)

We need to burn those for other reasons anyway.

coleman 120v quickpump

Most American men have not seen their friends testicles for more than a glance at best.

based. bought one years ago and its worth it. mine was USA made and had a lifetime warranty. havent used cucked canned air since.