Meeting up with little girls, seriously?

Meeting up with little girls, seriously?
Why is Stallman so fucking creepy?

Attached: editorfather.png (612x652, 131K)

>men does [anything] in close proximity to child
>OMG that's so creepy!!

This. OP is just bullshitting.

Imagine having to explain that your father is autistic everytime you say your name

I fucking hate this mentality so much because of it I'm too scared to interact with kids as I don't want to get labeled as a creep.pdf

>Brian Raiter
>So I recently had a daughter by the name of Alice Hardyman
the west is fucked

>see qt3.14
>very pretty
>collect enough courage to talk to her
>hey hello! what's your name?
>m-my name? um, my name is Alice Violet Emacs Reiter Edwynna Hardyman
>she says that in a shy voice
>heart throbs
>maybe she is the one?
>close my eyes and proudly say
>do you use Emacs? I use Vim on my riced Arch Linux installation
>open my eyes
>she is staring at me as if i'm trash
>then she says coldly
>I’d just like to interject for a moment. What you’re refering to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/LInux, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.
>Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called “Linux”, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.
>There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine’s resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called “Linux” distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.
>she then continues adding
>Arch has no policy against distributing nonfree software through their normal channels, and nonfree blobs are shipped with their kernel, Linux.
>Instead of this nonfree distribution, useParabolaorHyperbola, free distros which are made from it.
>she 360 and walks away

Attached: 1549577137553.png (261x148, 51K)

>let me meet your child
>not creepy

Fuck off idiot.

>A public figure being written to by parents
>he offers to visit them because he is a legend of the free software movement
>"""creepy"""
Alright then, you probably wouldn't even let Obama or Trump visit your family if offered.

>360
>walk away
pasta writer logic

>Trump

ORANG MAN BAD REEEEEE!!!!

Attached: 1538525337239.jpg (750x1018, 108K)

lurk more newfag

>autistic fedoras can't contain their autism and force it upon newborns
Quite ironic for retards always bitching about indoctrination.

>let me meet your daughter
>normal

Kill yourself.

If it is a politician, tech giant like Elon Musk or a FSF figure head? Why not? They visit, I am there to protect my family, talk with the guy about tech or politics and then they leave.
I fail to see why I would reject an offer like this, I sure can protect my family. PS: I met Stallman already IRL, he was doing fine that day, no meltdowns or weirdness. I am quite fond of him as a person. But I am no free-tard.
His thinking is too black and white. There must be a comprimise between a proprietary prison, and a FLOSS hugbox with no software quality.
Now go back to Jow Forums with your alarmism and paranoia, take your meds.

The question is why a grown man would want to meet a child you fucking retard.

Dude I have no idea, I really hate children and their noise. he probably wanted to do them a favour. like how a movie star visits a child with cancer at a hospital or some shit. Generally I care little about anyone who is not part of my family or direct friend circle.

Can we talk again about tech and Stallman or is this thread just anothe Jow Forumstard witch hunt?

ORANGE FAN MAD
REEEEEE!!!!!

> he posts to a board full of faggots that fap to loli

Irony, thy name is OP.

Stallman said he wanted to meet the kid, the father never said anything about meeting her. Are you fucking retarded?

Maybe because it's some sort of hyper autist savant who literally sees the matrix everytime it closes its eyes, and [tech entrepreneur] is interested in offering guidance or laying out the path to an internship/career?

How fucked does your mind have to be that it would automatically go to pedophilia?

Stallman has autism, not the joke kind of people on Jow Forums pretend to have. He doesn't have a clue that this reply could have been mistaken as weird or creepy. Only a retarded paranoid schizoposter would not figure this.
There I helped you to get into the framework of understanding why I literally give a shit.

Alright, still no tech in here? I'm out to the next thread.

Grow up kid.

>let me meet your daughter

Pedo apologists.

Just because your uncle was only interested in you because of your sweet boipucci doesn't mean all adults are user. I'm sorry that you got hurt, but you really should get that shit addressed so you can live a full life without this stigma clouding your every sentence.

Cheery pick more you shit dick.

>Meeting up with little girls is creepy
>Transgender kids is something to be proud of
What a time to be alive

>maybe he's just some sort of hyper autist savant

Maybe you're just a low IQ retard.

..says the guy who has to edit the post he's quoting so it fits the narrative he's desperately trying to cram down our throats. This has been fun. Goodnight OP.

Stay away from kids plz.

stay away from your wifes kids

He also defends CP and pedos.

Nvm, just read it while stallman can be creepy at times, this isn't.

>2004

Attached: 1403782800641.jpg (380x250, 28K)

This is why I know stallman is actually retarded because he doesn’t have the conscience to not indulge autists like this. He is too much of a narcissist.

They should lock this creep up.

>naming your child after a text editor program
mom's spaghetti

This. Cannot imagine being this cucked.

Here they are

Attached: 30C89150-5942-427F-8257-B7A48BFBCBC0.jpg (1172x1657, 1.05M)

>11 yo daughter
>2014
>daughter is 1 in 2004
>Richard Stallman wants to meet 1 year old

Odd.

Stallman calls 10 year old girls.

Attached: B8861658-D12F-4539-BA81-86DCFF403DBB.jpg (1193x514, 176K)

this kinda thinking is autistic, violet is a flower and a very normal name in a lot of places.

KEK

>I am skeptical of the claim that voluntarily pedophilia harms children. The arguments that it causes harm seem to be based on cases which aren't voluntary, which are then stretched by parents who are horrified by the idea that their little baby is maturing.

>Hundreds of thousands of babies are born every day. While the whole phenomenon is menacing, one of them by itself is not newsworthy. Nor is it a difficult achievement — even some fish can do it. (Now, if you were a seahorse, it would be more interesting, since it would be the male that gave birth.) ...These birth announcements also spread the myth that having a baby is something to be proud of, which fuels natalist pressure, which leads to pollution, extinction of wildlife, poverty, and ultimately mass starvation.

what did he mean by these

Having "Emacs Writer" together sounds better, they had to use the mother's surname.

I don't understand, how did such an autist that gets upset about their daughter's middle name manage to get a wife and have sex yet I can't even get a girlfriend?

It actually is

Attached: AE482EF9-153B-4241-8286-37E0E6922822.png (709x808, 63K)

That he's skeptical.

Goddamit I love little girls so much,

Attached: 53109702_295351617825937_7349303395501224894_n.jpg (1080x1349, 109K)

Proof that all good things come to an end with time. The only thing waiting for us is emptiness.

I'm a teacher. I get VERY nervous when a kid hugs me.

Little fuckers got that "hug what you like" instinct.

Better to shoot the shit with 9th graders, but I teach from 3rd grade up.

what do you mean by this?

Bad men allow bad things to happen.

He probably heard about the Rind et al metaanalysis on the news and rolled with it.

The only ones cramming something down (kid's) throats is you and now the autistic linux hobo fatfuck, stop raping children for fuck's sake.