/BSG/ battle station general

/BSG/ battle station general
Post your battle sation

Attached: 1559315823725.jpg (1024x576, 115K)

Attached: download.jpg (500x322, 82K)

Attached: 1558779816597.jpg (2560x1440, 1.24M)

/bst/ has been acting strange lately..

Attached: L9sxF34.jpg (2304x1536, 262K)

Attached: x-paranormal-162.jpg (640x853, 77K)

basado

WTF WTF WTF kys fucking pig

el goblino de americano

Attached: IMG_20190616_114933.jpg (4160x2200, 1.91M)

Attached: bs.jpg (1536x2048, 242K)

Mouse?

Logitech G305

always posting a pic with fagstations

what's behind that door-kun?

It's no longer a door. Remnants from an old renovation. On the other side of the wall is a kitchen in the attached house.

First post, and I suck at photography.

>inb4 two copies of SICP

Attached: IMG_0745.jpg (5184x3456, 3.52M)

That's a nice bag.

Attached: bstjune2019.jpg (2560x1440, 623K)

spotted the xboxfag

i need to properly organize things and actually get everything usable, also the side desk there folds up smaller so i might get rid of it and replace with something better, my bed is in the way so i may rotate it so it comes out from the wall instead of being against it, though im worried my mom would trip on the corner foot of it maybe at night in that case, theres a stupid huge dresser drawers thing under the window on the back wall out of frame to the right and because of where it is i cant really put anything there, i need to flip the whole room around the way it used to be but need to have space for my guzheng (65 inches long), this apartment too small

also not asian

Attached: B9DB5B24-8387-4491-8329-BE86C3057415.jpg (800x600, 138K)

Thanks its the Rush 72 tactical bag by 5.11

Attached: desk.jpg (4128x3096, 3.31M)

Attached: Mahshiet.jpg (5208x3431, 3.6M)

Yeah I'm a scumbag, get over it

Attached: IMG_2099.jpg (1500x1000, 445K)

nice cock

>incel squalor pride thread

Attached: 1540260742762.jpg (580x477, 181K)

this lmao

BASED frogposter

That looks like an easy way to have an "accident" while browsing Jow Forums. Hope you don't have any rich and powerful enemies.

Why 2 PS3s?

What's with the detached numpad?

Timestamp or it's not yours.

Mite b gud if it were more organized.

>leaving your laptop in full view of the window on a ground floor
Hope you live in a good neighborhood.

Do you have a couch in the background that you can watch the TV from? Otherwise I feel sorry for your neck.

Would look better with monitor to side of laptop. Tuck the consoles under your desk since they use wireless controllers anyways.

>dat guzheng
>not Chinese or Asian at all
user, explain yourself. Now.

Posters need to be higher than your monitors. Also, clean up your spent cans and bottles.

How about a picture with the room's lights actually on?

Do you do art? Or else what's the point of the far left screen?

Attached: It's a Sony™.jpg (4032x3024, 1.92M)

>what's the point of the far left screen?

It's an XP-Pen Pro

>American walls
Jesus Christ!

update : I now have the remote for the CRT (held up by tape that was probably put there over ten years ago) but it's in black&white when I use my SNES, and none of the settings I can get with the remote change anything. Can't change shit directly on the TV either and the model name/number or anything isn't written anywhere. I'll just go to the nearest cash converter-like store and find another CRT for two yuros or something.

Attached: bst1.jpg (5141x4407, 3.63M)

I'm I've had the monitor to the side of laptop, and didn't like it that way, had to move my head to see what's on the screen the way it is now feels much more productive to me. Also planning to put a small 13" to the left of the 23" LCD, and mount it vertically. The way the laptop is set up also hides an eGPU setup. I wish I could put consoles under the desk, but that's simply not possible because of the way the desk is 'built' and that I want to have some leg space.
Nice CRTs anyway

What is the ball mouse senpai?

Logitech MX Ergo

Finally got my vesa table mount and headphone stand, it freed up a lot of space in my desk, now to just wait for my mousepad and keyboard.

vocaloidbros

Attached: DSCF2298-2.jpg (1620x1080, 1.49M)

Beautiful vines and open glass. Jelly of the location for sure user

Attached: anbst.jpg (2752x2700, 1.56M)

how much for the house user?

Nasty ass 1440p screens in this thread

>1440p

here, it's a cheap 1080p chink LED TV

The dancer is doing a dab?

op here I am from /fit / so no. And this is not my bs this is meme from Jow Forums

one night i was bored and reading about league of legends char Sona, and i read about her instrument (its fictional) and discovered the guqin (as in the guqin sona skin) does exist (the real one is wuite different), and then i remembered ancient videos i saw many years ago of some asian traditional instruments ensamble, and one of thrm played a guzheng - on searchings i came across the guzheng and as i read more and learned more about it i absolutely fell in love with it and thanks to creepy internet searchings tracking i started getting reccommended products on amazon including guzheng guqin pipa koto etc, and after another month or so last year i decided i would get one for christmas, and i ended up getting a intermediate model for $500 that shipped in just a couple days from a store in LA area called "sound of china music", thru their amazon listing and i got it late in january (was indecisive for a while and had to add giftcard gifts to get it)

im not any good yet but i really love its sound its one of the most resonant and wonderful tones ive heard, i also hope to try guqin eventually (they so quiet though) and maybe yangqin as well (but they much more pricey) anyways its kindof random accident i guess but i knew i had seen and heard them before over the years and was thrilled to see how affordable they are (some other amazon listings 149 and up but shipping from china expensive)

tl;dr a happy accident discovery and its the first instrument that i feel fully comfortable with and confident i can actually learn it mostly on my own (the seller store owner wrote her own tut book and made lots good yt videos)

bless guzheng!

another pic of it

Attached: 8931B25D-1A7F-4FD0-8C42-C028E28355A4.jpg (800x600, 121K)

So what do you guys actually do with multiple monitor setups? Like I usually have two. 1 is open to whatever source material I'm referencing, and 2 is open to whatever I'm actually working on.

When I'm not working, 1 typically has spotify or youtube open or something, and 2 is shit posting.

This is some Final Destination bullshit setup.

This unironically looks fucking great.

Fuck off normie

i used to use 3, all different unfortunately but it worked - the middle was my main nicer 1080p one (24), left an older 19 (16x10), and right was an ancient 19 dell that could rotate (4:3) - web or game or work (photoshop, daw, video editor, blender etc) was on center, youtube or anything secondary extra like irc on left, and the right was used for buddy lists and individual chat windows for steam and anything else, and kept always visible a slideshow widget (yahoo widgets) and a clock and system stats widget etc, and most of the time was otherwise empty and used as a photo frame for my pretty model wallpapers, and if i was working on vocaloid song i would put phoneme table guide over there as reference when doing my edits

See more shit at once, tbqh. But really, same reference material/work environment setup on the x220t is what I usually do.

Attached: 20190614_190135.jpg (4032x3024, 3.47M)

love your bs so much...comfiest I've ever seen.
Mines all a bit moved now...much comfier just havent got round to taking a pic...might do tomorrow...

Attached: 20190516_173919.jpg (4032x2268, 3.55M)

A humble one

Attached: IMG_20190616_175756.jpg (4000x2787, 1.89M)

sure, why not have 2x 48 port switches in there too
and what are the other two ancient things below them in that "rack"?

my battlestation circa 2019

Attached: bst.jpg (3834x2512, 1.38M)

KYS VAPEFAG

Attached: setup3 (1).jpg (3120x3064, 841K)

would you reccomend an ultrawide?

inb4 overweight neckbeard with $0.00 calls you a zoomer

Whats the wallpaper on the bottom monitor?

Attached: bst may2.jpg (7356x3612, 2.8M)

pokemon figures ag the top of the case? really?

>op trying to show off with a 2 plate bar

LOL WTF
Are you a female???

single speaker... why do people buy these things, i can understand if its tiny like can or bottoe sized bt speaker but theres actual "stereo systems" in this format now that are just souped up bt speakers with sometimes a cd player onboard and they arent even stereo sound, at least not with any separation, its disgusting, at least the "smart speaker" meme things from amazon and apple etc can be paired together to make a proper stero pair but i doubt very much this sylvania thing can do that natively and you only seem to have 1

lots of shoe boxes... but look how big the shoes on the floor, doubtful

this is an amusing one though, that such a fitness obsessed person even exists that they must have tons of weights *right* at their pc

I fucking love Nixie tube clocks. How much did that cost you?

whats the big figure on the desk?

This is very comfy. What are those case fans? Your whole lighting setup is top tier

>scuffed messy room
>fucking pristine halo 4 poster
priorities

Not possible to be more comfy

Attached: IMG_20190418_110443.jpg (2592x4608, 917K)

>do you have a couch or something
Yes I have a bed that I lay down on and watch movies. I always tell women that come over that its the best TV to watch movies on in my house.

Hello fellow Jow Forumsizen

Attached: 1544756964619.jpg (4904x1848, 318K)

>16 piss bottles
>SS book
>based library
>messy room
>1 pl8 red tank top machine

Jow Forums approved room

yup got lucky with the location, the vines only grew out recently before then I had to use the curtains to block out the sun.

you're not the only one who thinks that lol, it was a pretty expensive gift from the artist, I think it perfectly compliments the Madoka art above it.

The Luka figure is standard size, however, the one behind my laptop is a Jumbo Nendoroid Miku, very cute.

Attached: Deskfigs.jpg (2768x1536, 2.74M)

Them piss bottles
Truly based and piss pilled

I also use the speaker for barbeques abd fire pit events.I just use it cause I want to use it till it breaks.

>+manga
pure degeneracy

Why not just sleep on the bench?

I recommend drinking more water.

>Where's the battlestation

M-m-mm-el Gibson?

the frog isn't wrong

is this a pic from the Jow Forums guy who fought a ghost and won

Fucking smooth operator over here

Attached: battlestation_anime_mongo.jpg (1632x1232, 721K)

I made this image as a meme 3 years ago, but it's exactly the same now except for the AK on the wall

Attached: bst1.jpg (1920x1080, 662K)

I really didn't need to remember that.

rbgeesus

Attached: 20190617_012257.jpg (4032x1960, 1.63M)

My roommate accidentally spilt bong water all over my chair, so now he has to save up to buy me a new one lol. When he gives me the money, I plan on getting a chair off the side of the road or from a cheap store and using the money to save for a Switch.

Attached: setup2019.png (1756x596, 1.42M)

How fucking poor are you?

I have $200 to live off of a fortnight.

what a disgusting dump

whats that on the far left?

Looks like some version of this maybe?

Attached: picrelated.jpg (640x919, 89K)

Attached: 334776436352524.jpg (1152x2048, 1.67M)

Could've lived on the street and you wouldn't see a difference

Attached: 09c.jpg (299x313, 9K)

Attached: IMG_20190615_153706.jpg (3120x4160, 3.66M)

I like where you placed the desktop.

>Steelcase
I was undecided if I should buy that or the Aeron, then I got an impulse and bought the HM, how happy are you with your chair?

Richard Stallman?

Everyone’s missing the electric toothbrush on the table. Good for you user