Mobile Base

Programming bases are technology.

Isn't a luxury trailer the perfect mobile coding base?

Attached: 2017-Airstream-Classic-XL-Trailer-04.jpg (1087x725, 336K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FR3Hw-n0FlE&ab_channel=DIYSolarPowerwithWillProwse
youtube.com/watch?v=IFEl-gp1m0Q&ab_channel=DIYSolarPowerwithWillProwse
youtube.com/watch?v=85fAkzvqrpE&ab_channel=DIYSolarPowerwithWillProwse
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>luxury trailer
Is this some new meme? It's a poverty van. Not minimalist home or whatever you poorfags call it. You live in a mobile home. You're poor.

I used to live on rooftops
was pretty comfy

youll just be like terry davis

RVs are more like:

What is the fucking purpose? Data is mobile so you don't have to be. The only thing you'll be doing with a trailer is making your internet connection more complicated, alongside your electricity supply and water supply/disposal.

Those things are pretty expensive now so it's far from a poverty van.

I'm moving into a camper-style unit outside my home soon. It's a little old, from the 80's or maybe early 90's at best. How can I make it a more clean and comfy tech base without any heavy expense? All I can think of is smart lighting/digital assistants that I already own.

Can you fit a projector in there in front of the bed? Then you've basically got a 4k tv.

Still cheaper than a house in half of the country.

Though a parking spot would probably cost more than a 8 bedroom house in Colorado.

cheaper real estate

Possibly, but the bed space is not as big as something such as an RV or trailer, so it wouldn't be of effective benefit. I have a nice desktop setup which I may need to set up permanently in the kitchen space, but then it wouldn't really be usable from my bed. Ultimately, I just want as much of a clean, orderly, convenient space as possible. It's going to effectively be a 24/7 man cave. Pic related is a good example of the atmosphere I'm going for in my camper dwelling, except maybe with more RGB LED lighting for ambiance and a significantly smaller space.

Attached: 1551326995527.jpg (3383x1328, 801K)

There must be some way to share the computer unilaterally between the couch, the kitchen, and your bedroom. Use science to solve your problems, user. I believe in you.

> all that terrible photoshopping

you can run hdmi and usb extender from the desktop location to a monitor or television in the "bedroom" area, i have like a 20ft hdmi cable and used it for playing laptop on tv while keeping laptop near for usb access, could also use it to run a display around the corner out of my room pc maybe

Yep. And they have this thing thats basically like a screen switcher. We had one at my house so when we switched between xbox, pc, and cable box that we wouldn't have to unplug everything from the back of the tv and plug it in again. We'd just flip a switch.

You can potentially just switch between which room you want to display it to. Also you could potentially have a splitter and display to all the rooms at once.

But pretty comfy.

I could use bluetooth equipment, but there is a half-partition, and it would require notable financial input for minimal gains. The space truly is that tight, and my concern comes with adding too much cabling and visual noise to my environment. As long as I feel clean, cool, and collected in my space, it's successful. Whatever turns my environment into as close of a space cave pod without breaking the bank is what I want to go for.
I have a monstrously long HDMI cable on hand, so it wouldn't be too difficult. I also have a spare 1080p TN displayport monitor that is very thin and light which I have not considered using as an entertainment display since it's not as visually extravagant as my 1440p IPS. Five LED RGB smart lights (four bulbs, one strip), a Google Home, and one unopened JBL Link 300 that I'm not sure if I will use or not. The Link 300 could be the perfect size to boom in such a small space, though I've considered getting a dedicated studio monitor setup for audio production purposes. I doubt it would be effective in such a tight space, though. Tough decisions, if not from a design perspective, at least from a conservative financial point.
>screen switcher.
Interesting idea, though I don't use any home entertainment consoles or dedicated streaming devices (Roku/Firestick/Google). I could switch on my desktop through Windows. I've been quite concerned about it getting hot due to my desktop exhausting in a small space, though. Not sure how it's going to turn out. I just hope the AC in the camper will be sufficient. My current room doesn't have AC, and it's Hell every time it gets anywhere near "kind of warm".

>Programming bases
First time I even think of such a concept.

whoa I didn't realize that I NEEDED this YESTERDAY

youtube.com/watch?v=FR3Hw-n0FlE&ab_channel=DIYSolarPowerwithWillProwse

youtube.com/watch?v=IFEl-gp1m0Q&ab_channel=DIYSolarPowerwithWillProwse

youtube.com/watch?v=85fAkzvqrpE&ab_channel=DIYSolarPowerwithWillProwse