Post your systemd-analyze time

Post your systemd-analyze time

>> Startup finished in 1.775s (kernel) + 1h 7min 10.243s (initrd) + 3h 24min 14.969s (userspace) = 4h 31min 26.989s

Jelly?

Attached: khtFn3A.jpg (460x500, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

raspberrypi.org/documentation/hardware/raspberrypi/revision-codes/README.md
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Startup finished in 3.386s (kernel) + 26.251s (userspace) = 29.637s

Wtf are you running op? i'm honestly curious what kind of init system and how many services it takes to cause such a time

for some reason in CentOS7 boot isn't recorded as finished if you haven't accepted the legal BS via the gui after a fresh install

Also I think LUKS might slow it down to, I had to take it off a shelf to type the password in and this is the result

>> Startup finished in 1.768s (kernel) + 1min 17.174s (initrd) + 59.419s (userspace) = 2min 18.362s

>Startup finished in 1.936s (kernel) + 1.265s (initrd) + 15.360s (userspace) = 18.562s
Is it good time or bad? I feel it was a little faster on fresh system, but I never bothered to time it before.

Startup finished in 3.983s (firmware) + 2.600s (loader) + 2.057s (kernel) + 3.675s (userspace) = 12.317s

Attached: 269.png (617x466, 222K)

that's bretty standard m8, you won't see anything good unless you're fast disk

not bad for a raspberry pi
Startup finished in 3.131s (kernel) + 17.365s (userspace) = 20.497s

anyone else want to do the time for their pi? i'd be interested

My pi
Startup finished in 2.993s (kernel) + 1min 31.995s (userspace) = 1min 34.989s

Startup finished in 4.458s (kernel) + 3.055s (userspace) = 7.514s
graphical.target reached after 3.020s in userspace

what type is yours? mine is a Pi 3 Model B

Pi1, don't know which though.

$ systemd-analyze
Startup finished in 6.976s (firmware) + 6.921s (loader) + 8.182s (kernel) + 11.578s (userspace) = 33.658s
graphical.target reached after 11.572s in userspace

try
'pinout | grep -i revision'
or
'cat /proc/cpuinfo | grep Revision'
Which should give you your revision, although I suppose the speed is likely down to your SD card

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-16-13-31-02~2.png (1440x458, 53K)

here ya go, raspberrypi.org/documentation/hardware/raspberrypi/revision-codes/README.md

doing pretty good for an older model

Apart from OP's pisstake post
>"I do nothing with muh computer so have fuck set to startup at boot-time and want to show off how quickly it can boot up.: The Bred.

Attached: Smashed_Peach_Pie.jpg (1600x1200, 439K)

without looking at the man page can you tell the class why systemd-analyze is useful?

hint: blame

Not that fag but blame is useful as i found bluetooth was taking 6s to turn on, i don't use it so good case to kill it

# systemd-analyze
Bootup is not yet finished. Please try again later.
# uptime
21:06:40 up 19 days, 22:36, 2 users, load average: 4.10, 4.08, 4.08
X

>caring about how fast your pc boots
>reboots for anything else than kernel update

please click that you accept the agreement

fedora wants to reboot every fucking update these days

>being beta tester for redhat and poetteringware

we're still several metres behind the win10 users

>i jerk off to uptime

>jerking off to boot time

can we agree to disgree on what we should jerk off from?

atleast we're not like those min/max 'installed packages' furries

>can we agree to disgree on what we should jerk off from?
No you fucking retard.
Caring about boot time is retarded.
Why the fuck would you reboot your pc unless you are poor scum trying to save on electricity bill?

Not the guy you're arguing with but the power is so shithouse where i live i get min one outage a week where i live and it's not worth buying an ups for the broken old laptop i have as a home server

how the fuck does rebooting save on electricity you fucking mongoloid, if anything rebooting would consume more electricity

ftr muh boot time is about a minute and a half but then I have stuff startup because... well you know I like to use muh computer to do work and waiting after having to manually start a lot of processes, daemons and services I regularly use would be fucking stupid.

He most likely means powering off the computer every night when you sleep, effectively rebooting it every day.

So wouldn't the net gain of not having it running while it's not being used overcome the slight cost in power following the spike from a reboot?

who the the fuck could be bothered doing that

...why tf would you turn off a server overnight????

i'm no power nerd but assumming an avg sleep cycle of 8hrs how would that be equivalent to to a few minute boot time surge?

Who said anything about a server? I'm talking about desktops you fuckwit.

Wouldn't the overall savings of NOT running the device for 8hrs be greater than a relatively small spike (if there is 1) of a reboot in the morning be a power saving?

Are there any power nerds here who can answer?

$ systemd-analyze
Failed to parse reply: No such property 'FirmwareTimestampMonotonic'

Actually I use SysVinit.

Attached: chad.jpg (1280x720, 115K)

>Startup finished in 10.679s (firmware) + 1.518s (loader) + 4.707s (kernel) + 5.121s (userspace) = 22.027s

Bootup is not yet finished (org.freedesktop.systemd1.Manager.FinishTimestampMonotonic=0)

Startup finished in 1.820s (kernel) + 12.175s (userspace) = 13.995s

This is on an X240.