What's the best language for an African American to learn?

I would choose an African language but they're all irrelevant, sound disgusting, and are autistic as fuck.

Attached: 1544973574506.png (676x676, 198K)

yiddish

manx

>a black Jow Forumstard

Attached: 2B5951D2-ACC8-4AE4-8470-F9B279D90054.jpg (400x400, 53K)

newfag

Police arrest one prophet wey for many days bin prophecy tell im village pipo say all of dem go die by Monday.

Fear catch pipo for di village well-well wey make dem close schools and shop dem for many days according to local tori pipo Amhara Mass Media Agency (AMMA).

"I received message from God afta i return from paradise say, pipo for dis village go die by Monday. "Wen I enter paradise I meet one woman wey say she be Virgin Mary, I also met God," na wetin tori pipo AMMA say im tok.

Police arrest prophet wey no do wetin Jesus do
Crocodile kill pastor wey dey do baptism
Ghana Police dey on manhunt for pastor after man drown during river baptism
Ariana Grande fans no like di way Pastor hold her for bodi

Di man tell im members for Ergoye village for Amhara region Ethiopia say im get di message afta im visit "paradise".

BBC pidgin no fit verify if anybody die for di village but dis no be di first time dis kain thing dey happun for di kontri, for July dis year Police arrest one prophet wey fail to bring back one dead pesin to life.

Ethiopia no dey take religion play for dia kontri but recently new generations pastors don full everywia wey get plenty members .

No kike

Literally what?

This ^ What in God's name is this

Shut up and get learning.

>ur a newfag XDDD

OPEN YOUR MOUTH BOY
*ziiiiiiiip* *buckle rustling*
HERE it CUUUMMMSSSS

OPEN YOUR MOUTH BOY
HERE it CUUUMMMSSSS

OPEN YOUR MOUTH BOY
HERE it CUUUMMMSSSS

OPEN YOUR MOUTH BOY
HERE it CUUUMMMSSSS

OPEN YOUR MOUTH BOY
HERE it CUUUMMMSSSS

OPEN YOUR MOUTH BOY
HERE it CUUUMMMSSSS

epic

Afrikaans

Ur pretty gay desu

why does it matter what race you are

OPEN YOUR MOUTH BOY
HERE it CUUUMMMSSSS

OPEN YOUR MOUTH BOY
HERE it CUUUMMMSSSS

OPEN YOUR MOUTH BOY
HERE it CUUUMMMSSSS

OPEN YOUR MOUTH BOY
HERE it CUUUMMMSSSS

Jow Forums is filled with spics and brown people and general. Anyone who's watched the HWNDU streams know this. TlYou dont need to be a Jow Forumsshit to know such basic knowledge

OPEN YOUR MOUTH BOY
HERE it CUUUMMMSSSS

OPEN YOUR MOUTH BOY
HERE it CUUUMMMSSSS

OPEN YOUR MOUTH BOY
HERE it CUUUMMMSSSS

Pattern-based filters are neat.

Arabic, it's a good langue if you want to visit Germany. All jokes aside I unironically plan on laerning Arabic for a couple of reasons.

As for your question do you have relieves living abroad or like taking vacations in certain countries? Choose base off this.
If you want me to throw some random suggestion then I dunno how about sign language so you can fuck a cute cripple. Note their's different types of sign language depending on the country.

Attached: rally 294939945.jpg (625x477, 59K)

>yiddish
I thought Israel hated niggers sometimes more than Palestinians? That's probably a horrible idea.
But your an obvious troll so....

Attached: 1 upotte Galil AR.jpg (812x1200, 666K)

Do you know how many blacks are on Jow Forums? Answer: a shit ton

>then I dunno how about sign language so you can fuck a cute cripple.
Based but no. And I have none living abroad. To add onto this and to answer , I don't really know. I think I'll just feel out of place speaking mostly whites (I'm not scared of them or anything like that). But I guess that kind of doesn't matter.

This. At least 15-25% of Jow Forums is African American and a majority either LARPs as or is NatSoc or a "Nazi"

I'm learning german but then again, im white of german decent Taiwanese is pretty fun, honestly just pick one that looks the best.

just do German (deutsche), its easy and based

how do you say "law delegating beef label monitoring" in german?

CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK

Attached: the-gods-must-be-crazy-1980-featured.jpg (1200x675, 161K)

French
it's spoken in Louisiana so you can sorta blend in

>Based but no.
Unbased, change your mind to yes.
Anyway all I have to say is learn something you'll actually have a chance to use in a real world setting such as Portuguese for Brazil and Portugal, Chinese for Canada, Hong Kong, or China and Spanish because Baguettes and the few African nations that actually speak it are delusional and brainwashed with how relevant their irrelevant language really is.

>I think I'll just feel out of place speaking mostly whites
Go to Jamaica or Botswana then? Those are re lively nice and developed plus you could get dual citizen ship if you decided you like those places but wish to go back and fourth.

>But I guess that kind of doesn't matter.
It really doesn't in Muttland and parts of Euroland so long as your not in the East.

>either LARPs as or is NatSoc or a "Nazi"
True however their's still plenty of people who are dead serious not that I entirely disagree with the average Jow Forumstard on certain issues.

Attached: shizune rout.png (800x600, 1.14M)