Attached: download.jpg (1035x822, 907K)

Other urls found in this thread:

spyware.neocities.org/articles/browsers.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>good broswer
Doesn't exist

Google Chrome

Thank you

Attached: rs-149799-square.jpg (306x306, 61K)

in 2019 there are no longer good browsers there are only varying degrees of cope

qutebrowser

Anytime

Attached: 1560515038040.jpg (708x1001, 46K)

>c. 2012 cgi now looks like shitty digital puppets
disney btfo

Trufax.

Attached: falkon-web-browser.png (200x200, 29K)

He already posted it though.

Reminder to hide and report all shilling threads created by Brave devs. It's literally adware. It just replaces ads on the web with its own (((acceptable ads))), and steals the revenue.

>The Brave browser knows exactly where its users spend their time, making it the perfect tool to reward publishers. This service creates an efficient advertising market. Publishers receive more revenue; Users receive better targeted ads, and advertisers get better data on their spending.

Attached: BraveAdware.jpg (1080x1071, 208K)

Today they will learn

Attached: surf.png (265x139, 528)

brave is shit and spyware

i dont understand why fags use it...

Why do you guys lie about this? Like really it doesn't make any sense to spread disinformation about a computer program that has no impact on your life if other people use it. That is unless you yourself have a hidden agenda... The ads are opt in btw.

Mozilla Firefox.

misinformation* mong

read sticky

Because I heard that Google was going to stop ad blocking in a few years I took stock of my browser life and realised I had become a bit of a google drone. I went on an epic quest to find the new browser for me and I'm fucking shocked how bad they a all are.

I tried Firefox, Brave and Vivaldi and they all fucking suck. Sure, they work on the most basic level fairly smoothly but you're not getting any extra points for that. What I care about is how we use computers in 2019 and how they all fail to account for this new reality. Why can't they do fucking sync right? Vivaldi doesn't even have a phone app so they're out, but Firefox and Brave have phone browser and sync services except they just fucking blow. How can this be so fucking hard?

Are there any browsers I missed that do sync right and can work as a real alternative to Chrome without sacrificing user experience for idealism?

Attached: 1555085149029.png (190x443, 86K)

firefox esr

It's literally copied and pasted from their own website, bro

Attached: StunningAndBrave2.jpg (771x417, 140K)

Vivaldi.

Ungoogled Chromium

Attached: 1559407113248.jpg (600x814, 76K)

spyware.neocities.org/articles/browsers.html

Firefox

her eyes/nose are too weird, they should have went full anime on this one

>Why do you guys lie about this?
Nothing he said is a lie. Stop being a brainwashed autist

Epic
>with auto proxy to hide IP address.

I think this is better than most other browsers.

Attached: 5568827.jpg (614x410, 27K)

good browser

Attached: yiff in hell furfags.jpg (480x360, 59K)

duckduckgo

Firefox 48 portable.
I was not affected by all the bullshit in the last update that broke stuff like umatrix.