RIP GOOGLE & ANDROID

Trump Single Handedly killed Google & Android:

forbes.com/sites/zakdoffman/2019/06/12/tencent-xiaomi-and-oppo-all-testing-huaweis-faster-android-os-report-claims/

Now if you think about it, what will happen?
China, being ultra nationalistic, will force ALL other Chink phones brands to go to HMOS. Including the Huawei/Honor AXIS of course, and then Xiaomi, Oppo, One Plus, Vivo, Lenovo, ZTE and probably Wiko (despite being now French). So that makes a loooooot of brands Android would lose. What they will have? Basically aside Samsung, LG, Sony and Asus… yup, shitty Brands witht small Market Shares.

Android is Fucking done. Google need to do Something RIGHT THE FUCK NOW and unban Huawei.

Attached: Huawei-Honor-Logo.png (519x341, 70K)

I'm actually a Huawei man now. It's too scandalous.

they can rebrand them googlewei

Ching Chong OS is Android tho. Is like saying that Fire OS will kill Android.

>Chinese reporting that chinese companies testing chinese OS that chinese say is faster
Yeah ok

WE HAWT BOIS BUY CHINK STOCK , ALL IN

I mean, a potato can be faster thank Android, soo...

if they are open enough (moddable ROMs and shit), I'll buy them. big plus being, they won't come with NSA spying shit like Google apps, FB and other shit

>blacks stealing their women
>Mexicans stealing their labor jobs
>Indians stealing their white collar jobs
>Chinese taking over telecommunications

How the fuck will burgers ever recover?

Attached: 1560118869397.jpg (819x1024, 194K)

android is using java
a native os would be lightning fast
android is just a waste of your cpu cycles

HOLY CHECKED AND WITNESSED

Attached: laughs in French.gif (500x432, 2M)

US claims huawei is bad without proof
Many such cases
sad

this. They just want to sink Huawei so *pple can stand a chance against Samsung

>Trump Single Handedly killed Google & Android
God's work

Attached: 1546997584247.png (251x279, 115K)

As much as I hate to say it (really, I do), most Android applications depend on Google Play services.
Google has managed to profit from the illusion that Android is an open source OS for over a decade now, but in the shadows, they made sure that no Android-based OS would really work without them.

I mean, Amazon is a huge, rich fucking company, yet Amazon Fire OS, a Fork of AOSP, is incompatible with most of the ecosystem.

This hard fork strategy will probably work in China, who have their own, WeChat centered ecosystem, but the rest of the World will never be able to use non-google-partnered Android Forks. Not for normies who won't be able to install MicroG and the play store manually, which also kind of defeats the purpose.

Welp.

I'll be moving to iOS then.

>Google need to do Something RIGHT THE FUCK NOW and unban Huawei.
It's US that is banning Huawei, not Google.

OH NO NO NO ORANGE MA N STOP IT

Is it really though?

>Ching Chong OS is Android tho
Proof? They have been developing this for years now, so I doubt it's just Android, because they already have Android with their custom skin and that is the issue in the first place.

Fuck goolag trannies lol.

>Trump Single Handedly killed Google & Android:
how is this a bad thing now?

Attached: 1531311748009.png (206x232, 103K)

No one outside of China will use a phone that doesn't have access to either the appstore or google play, since people outside of China need their Facebook, Messenger, Gmail, Google Maps, WhatsApp, and so on. A smartphone that doesn't have all the apps we commonly use is a worthless brick in the west. So, no.

That's a lot of hamburgers

android has run native for like 10 years, senpai.

Yes. No US company can hold relations with then due the ban. Do you really think Google wants to lose one of the biggest smartphone companies, even outside China?

This, think about it.
Xiaomi already has different ROMs for global and chinese market. This will probably stay the same. If the PRC forces manufacturers to support Huawei's OS nothing is stopping them from flashing it with a different OS outside of China. Especially since Xiaomi is growing really fast in the mobile market outside of China.

Not having to appease those manufacturers will make updates timely

Apps dependant on gapps exist only because majority of users has it.
What do you think will happen, if 90% of phone market switch to another OS?

>you have to believe u.s lies if you don't believe Chinese lies
Thanks for the tip, chang!

DELET

Attached: 6E8EAF17-BDCE-4624-AB36-35098F25D812.jpg (2048x2048, 394K)

Android is still using Java, just not the slow virtual machine anymore.

Praise China. The empire of evil is finally going to die and we'll live in a world free of warmongering psychopaths with few hundred million redneck slaves.

It hurts Huawei a lot more than it hurts Google.

Okay this is based

NOOOO INDIA BROS WE GOT CARELESS

Attached: aaaaaa.png (813x1402, 250K)

How brain dead are you?

I'm not, how about you? You don't have any proof either, right?

It's a "what came first: The chicken or the egg" kind of problem. Will people leave because they don't want to forced into the google ecosystem or are they unable to leave because google locked them in? Do most people even care that Google has all this data about them?

Nice quads, and those digits aren't bad either.
Bitch needs some sunscreen though

Imagine that braphog on your face. Just imagine the smell.

As far as I see it this is an opportunity for play store alternatives to step their shit up and be a real alternative to playstore.
Like FDroid or something getting more phone apps that normies care about from play store or similar ones.

Yeah so it's native, retard.

Isn't Huawei also going to use Sailfish OS fork that Russians have been developing?

I can assure you that that chink OS comes with a backdoor for easy access for the Chinese government

Its your choice, you can give your data to the 57% mutt cianigger government or the chink hivemind

I prefer the clumsy mutt cianigger than the completely serious, not-even-hide-the-repression chinese governemt

I think this is great having another major OS in the phone market.

Literally all chink phones contain government-mandated backdoor and "phone home" beacon that they sometimes forget to disable on units that are shipped overseas.

The privacy debacles both Xiaomi and OnePlus experienced were both caused by build engineers forgetting to turn off Chinese government botnet preloading on export units.

You'll be CHINKED one day

The only policy trump got right.

Fuck China.

Imagine being an insect.
Imagine thinking your chinese spyware is going to stop Google.
lmao

sir when we got android p? pls i recommend fren xiaomi, we don wan hongmeng os.

Tell me how will China create a phone without violating US IP laws? Do they even have factories that can pull out 14nm chips? If they do, they might have their own domestic phones, but nothing that will be legal to sell in other countries.

tell me who will give a shit about US IP law if the EU declares IP laws are monopolistic and all IPs must be sold without consent.

This will not happen. And even if it will, US companies are under US laws. The EU has zero influence on what rules the US has on US companies. And even if you ignore all of that, they would still miss out on the huge American market
Whether or not Huawei will be a smartphone producer in 5 years will depend on political talks between the US and China. If the US is strictly against allowing Huawei to continue, Huawei is fucked.
I still think there will be some compromise though

sir pls chk ur pms I send link 2 my paypal 4 solution

Attached: More_explosive_than_curry.jpg (559x349, 48K)

They named their operating system HoMOS

:^)

In the end the consumer loses because there's no way that the western world is going to give up android's ecosystem and all the services that depend on it but at the same time china was the source of budget smartphones that western brands are unlikely to fill because muh profit margins

You know they can use AOSP without issues, right?

China does not have the US market. They don't give a fuck. The EU has been getting fucked by US patents' laws and tech dominance. But they couldn't fight back because a) they were fractured b) they were weaker smaller.
Now with the Chinese on their side, they can pass those laws and US companies will either abide or lose BOTH EU and Chinese markets. The US markets doesn't hold a candle to that. Not to mention, places like India, Africa, SEA and Russia have absolutely no reason to follow US patent's laws.

They've been caught stealing IP multiple times. Any chinese backed company is effectively just the chinese government.

who's the cow?

thank God Trump is destroying Google.

SJW corporation ran by Jews going down will be a gift.

Holy fuck you chinks are delusional. Neck yourself, retard.

Sure, if you ignore the countless cases of IP theft and Chinese law (which mandates they comply with any CPC requests).

Not outside China. Open source is also covered by the blacklist.

mommy

It will be garbage and you will never be able to install any other OS since Huawei locks bootloaders.

Checked and witnessed

Attached: trump.jpg (700x512, 84K)

>They've been caught stealing IP multiple times.
Prove it, nigger. CIA uses this lie to discredit foreign companies without their backdoors embedded.

What kind of delusional nigger are you?
China is stealing American intellectual property since the 80's

Attached: applefaggot.jpg (474x305, 27K)

Stop moving the goalposts you glownigger. I'm not talking about China as a whole, I'm talking about Huawei specifically.

Based China pushing us further into singularity.

Attached: 60742622_139053307187281_6668804207242537813_n.jpg (1349x1687, 269K)

0.7 Whitecastle cheese sliders and 4oz of mountain dew has been credited to your national (gay)pride shilling account. Enjoy your meal fatty and do your country proud!

Attached: 1555974238122.jpg (660x819, 62K)

Checked, but wasted digits due to posted hamburger.

>HMOS

HomoOS?

MateBook X Pro?

>What is MacBook Pro

Now fuck off chink fag and eat your rice.

Attached: matebook-x-pro-vs-macbook-pro-compared.jpg (1600x900, 159K)

checked

Nevertheless, Ivan, fuck off and go squat somewhere else, please.

b-but this is not mainland China

I guess HP and several other American manufacturers ought to be shunned for making laptops which look similar to Apple's too. Give me an example where the "theft" was more than a design being similar to another.

Attached: aHR0cDovL3d3dy5sYXB0b3BtYWcuY29tL2ltYWdlcy93cC9wdXJjaC1hcGkvaW5jb250ZW50LzIwMTEvMTEvRW52eTE1X2FuZ2xl (650x571, 124K)

That looks nothing like the MacBook unibody design.

Gookwaiwei is literally naming their product to confuse people and piggyback on American designed superior products.

Not only that but the whole design looks the same.

Now go eat your rice, like I said.

sick burn

>That looks nothing like the MacBook unibody design.
Yes it does, you reddit spacing CIA nigger.
>Gookwaiwei is literally naming their product to confuse people and piggyback on American designed superior products.
Similar naming isn't an intellectual property violation, stop moving the goalposts.
>Not only that but the whole design looks the same.
Matebook X Pro has a power button in the upper right corner, smaller display bezel, and popout camera integrated into the keyboard. They do look similar, but you'd clearly be able to tell the difference if you put them next to each other.

Attached: macbookpro.jpg (650x452, 44K)

That's Shanghai. If that ain't mainland then NY isn't in the US.

Look I know GYNA has 1.6 billion or whatever the fuck corkroaches, but they really need to hire some new ones who are better than you at their job.

Watch Dogs looking real nice there.

>proprietary AOSP fork
lost interest. i wonder how librem is doing

Still no proof that Huawei stole anyone's intellectual property.

Are you retarded?

You can not sell a phone in the west that doesn't come with Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp, Instagram, etc.
Chinks can sell their shit in their own country but outside of China they are going to be about as successful as Windows Mobile.

A similar design is not theft. If that is the case than Apple has committed theft of Braun's intellectual property plenty of times.

Attached: braun or apple.png (400x1664, 169K)

Wtf you on about? Lots of phones don't have these apps preinstalled when you buy them. Just download it after, even itoddlers know how to download apps.

There won't be any apps for an OS that's being boycotted by US companies.
Windows Mobile wasn't boycotted and that had literally no apps.

I read somewhere that HMOS uses apk files.

That doesn't give the Chinks any right to distribute the apps.

well, I guess we will have WeChat, Bilibili, Baidu, Alibaba also in the west, on every phone.

Many common apps depend on Google Play Services running on the phone, which BTW also isn't just an app you can install willy nilly. It needs flashed at the root level with twrp or via fastboot (if its packaged with a ROM).

And guess what ching chong company no longer provides bootloader unlocks?? So yeah, you'll be stuck with this garbage OS.

The thing is, Chinese, "companies," are owned by the state so if the Chinese government wants to force all of the other brands to adopt Huawei's OS, I think they could.

She needs to kill herself