Spain rolls out 5G network using Huawei gear

rt.com/business/461954-spain-5g-network-huawei/

>trump sanctions spain
>europe bitch slaps usa

Attached: 48y6a1lggn331.jpg (1242x1549, 208K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_debt_of_the_United_States
youtube.com/watch?v=1ycys3kyt4A
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_democracy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Nations_Security_Council#Veto_power
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Can anyone defeat Xi?

Attached: rts1927g-e1498821885575.jpg (1600x900, 163K)

No one, he just sends you to an iphone factory for the rest of your life if you call him a winnie pooh bear.

Imagine glueing tech together for the rest of your life.

Hey bro, you don't have permission to post my girlfriend here. That's not cool

>US is good to its allies
>american telecomms only buy equipment from european and korean allies like Ericsson, Nokia, and Samsung
>the two faced europeans turn around and not only do they not buy from their own european allies they only buy from China and try to smear the US for supporting european companies
>ask them to respect sanctions on iranian cocksuckers who've been funding terrorism for decades
>bBuT WhAt ABouT SaUDi aRabIA
>tries to get around sanctions and fight the US on the issue over a literal nobody

Around eurocucks never turn your backs. You can't trust these motherfuckers, they'll even sabotage themselves to lash out of the US no matter how much we help them.

Our only allies are the japs and koreans, and we haven't been able to trust the japs since they secretly set up trade deals for their companies with the Soviet military during the peak of the cold war, fucking commie faggots.

>buy stuff from ericsson and nokia

thats a bit odd considering they use CISCO

Attached: 58c.png (1052x1137, 379K)

any pics of >her penis

The US spent more for sponsoring and arming Islamist groups than Iran could ever dream of

Are you retarded? CISCO doesn't make any 5g radio or networking equipment.

>what is cisco ONA

>US is good to its allies
Sometimes. Other times it is treating them like enslaved client states.

> bBuT WhAt ABouT SaUDi aRabIA
Same as with Huawei, Afghanistan, Iraq, the torture camp in Guantanamo: Claiming that there's surely something terrible, then never showing proof and dodging to something else.

europe is siding with china in the same way a child lashes out at it's parent. europe is too short sighted to see how much worse china is as a master, but they're furious with impotent rage at american supremacy and see china as the best way to rebel against that.

But... but Iran is evil.
They're now attacking oil tankers at sea!
The United States of America (God bless America) even have a video showing Iran doing it!

Attached: Huuurrr.jpg (645x729, 42K)

>with impotent rage at american supremacy

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_debt_of_the_United_States

The American tech sector is the first to break down. What will you export then?

not even fucking japan believed it and abe asked publicly for more info

this shit is hilarious

>What will you export then

highschool thots

Stop tempting me, but those are not technology sadly.

What was in the vial, user?

Attached: WMD.jpg (1240x961, 333K)

judging by the color his own grey matter

yea that's the kind of impotent frustration I was talking about, thanks user for helping me out

well abe was on iran during the attack he isnt stupid he knows that iran has literally nothing to gain

Your national debt was 100.2% higher than your GPD already in 2012.

Unless you fix intel, who is going to pay for your bankrupt country? I've read most of the U.S. is already owned by Chinese investors, at least there is a huge sellout in the technology sector.

Seriously, tell intel to wrap their shit up and get a grip or it's over.

dont worry cyberpunk 2020 already predicted what usa will do

Attached: Untitled.jpg (729x437, 149K)

>I've read most of the U.S. is already owned by Chinese investors
not even close, but I wouldn't expect much more knowledge than reading scare headlines about the usa

Actually Americans have been known to extensively engage in industrial espionage in Europe. See the Enercon affair. American telecoms only buy from allies because the government exerted pressure on them to not buy Huawei shit, which is why no Huawei phones are sold in the US.

And also the US is the one who broke the Iranian deal unilaterally.

>I've read most of the U.S. is already owned by Chinese investors

Attached: 1491332100301.png (944x720, 487K)

Don't worry under the boot of China everything will be better, tee hee.

>Actually Americans have been known to extensively engage in industrial espionage in Europe
This, they even redirected a Huawei shipment by forcing FedEx to send it to USA instead of Spain.

Damn, is that in a scifi or tech book I can read?

The last time I talked to a burger IRL on U.S. soil, he still believed world war was still going on in Europe.

You're right, friend.
China BAD!

Attached: 1559924690469.png (334x346, 127K)

Foreign held debnts is a fraction of GDP

Attached: MW-GO672_nation_20180821130954_MG.jpg (569x398, 40K)

>book
Nigger, that shit is happening in real time. Rhodesia and South Africa are basically what Murica and Yurop are gonna be in the coming decades.

>See the Enercon affair. American telecoms only buy from allies because the government exerted pressure on them to not buy Huawei shit, which is why no Huawei phones are sold in the US.
How can you prove this wasn't just a rouge Agent.

30% by foreign countries a few years ago. Those corrected figures will not be out until 2020. What when they reach the 51% mark?

What technology could save the USA?

>quotes sensationalist fake news
>gets disproven immediately
>scrambles to spit out a fake anecdote as if it mattered
K.

>What technology could save the USA?
Bullet trains

It's not like it's not true.

Attached: MW-GO673_foreig_20180821131133_MG.jpg (569x398, 50K)

Europe has been around longer than America brainlet, and only some european countries have adopted American meme ideals in the last half a century, and even then not to the full extent. You didn't create democracy, or republics, or trade. All these concepts existed before and will continue to exist.
The Soviets are gone, you're not as important anymore as you think you are.

i would berry my dick so far inside her ass that who ever could pull it out would be crowned king arthur

>China is the biggest owner
Fuck it. The US should seize Chinese owned US debt to tell them to fuck off

yeah I'm sure the US will borrow 6 trillion dollars in a year, retard

His predecessor Deng Xiaoping was exiled at least twice, by Mao under influence of the gang of three, and his son was thrown out of a building and paralyzed from the waist down, spent his life fixing and working on FM radios.
His paralysis was curable at the time of the incident, even in the 60s/70s when this happened. No doctor would work on him though because they were afraid of healing anyone Mao and China police explicitly went out of their way to fuck up.

I dont know where to begin with how wrong and retarded this whole thing is

>doesn't know what cyberpunk 2020 is
Disappoint.

>Can anyone defeat Xi?
No, he has mastered quantum mechanics, if someone were to kill him he will simply be replaced by the Xi that is in the alive state. Truly impressive.

>tfw Xi will still be here while the Orange Man will be gone

and now take a look at how much is owned by americans retard

Witcher had a book, so why not Cyberpunk 2077?
I just want to enjoy my tech also in literature. And William Gibson's "Agency" novel won't release before 01/2020.
Does Jow Forums not dream about future technology?

I'm from Taiwan. You Europeans praying for Chinese overlords are adorable. Ah well, you deserve what you get. :)

Ig trcy_ngyn

He looks like Cheng in 24.

>Taiwan
But you're literally Chinese, retard

Look at this man and tell me he's worse than Trump
youtube.com/watch?v=1ycys3kyt4A

70% several years ago. Today the number will close in rapidly on 50%.
>retard
argumentum ad hominem when your situation is dire will not fix anything

Repair the silicon valley and fix intel. Trumps ban to trade with China destroys US contracts too. China is a large importer of US tech.

>What will you export then?
uhhhh this stuff

does it really matter when we have such of a huge deficit

>the last time I spoke to a burger
Why must you lie so much

>America's relationship with Europe has been so """mutually beneficial""" that Europeans are looking to jump shit immediately when an alternative is presented
cause for introspection for my amerifriends

Foreign investors have been pulling back since Trump got into office

Europe is being manipulated by Russia.

forgot pic

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-16 Products exported by the United States (2017).png (1400x635, 122K)

Maybe he is cleverer, but I'm not sure you should rely on a speech to judge whether he is "worse".

>you didnt create democracy or republic
Except that they did.
>inb4 muh Greek direct democracy
Dont be a nigger.

>basedbeans are the biggest US food export
Really makes you think

>Chinese overlords
EU doesn't have overlords, it has partners. The only other European country outside of EU that matters is Russia, it also doesn't have overlords, it has partners and bitches.
Meanwhile you're a literal chink in some broken off province tier country. Of course the weak and irrelevant dream of a perfect master, your mouths have been bred for generations to accommodate dick.

did Russia invent the US spying on Merkel's phone? Did Russia invent Mike Pompeo going around Europe threatening countries not to build a new pipeline with Russia?

>claims Taiwan is part of China
>calls others retarded

>t. commie chink with a gun to his head

>argumentum ad hominem
why do retards not understand what ad hominem is? and they're always so eager to say some autistic shit like this. ad hominem! ad hominem! you said a boo boo word so you're wrong! ad hominem is arguing that you're wrong because you're a retard. what I did is to insult you for being stupid after I made a separate argument. they're different, but I guess a retard wouldn't understand that.

>Except that they did.
No. What are you on about? Even in recorded history:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_democracy

I love American education. It's as funny as you retard shooting eachother over mattresses.

Attached: 1555739199896.gif (320x240, 1.99M)

Okay, goodbye

>moving the goalpost
>strawmanning
>whataboutism
>all in one post

Why is it so hard to talk normally on Jow Forums anymore? I want Jow Forums tards to leave alreay. They never write anything about technolo/g/y

You're the literal chink though.

Attached: she_sees_your_wallet.jpg (305x276, 70K)

>constitutional monarchy still counts, r-right?
>Europe best continent?
Sorry try again.

and they're all sent to chinks

Attached: CHINA_FIG1_800px.jpg (800x461, 81K)

If Taiwan is not China, can you explain why Taiwan isn't a member state of the UN?
Are they some kind of non-country?

yea this is what I'm talking about. listing argument fallacies has nothing to do with the subject. but again, I can tell you wouldn't understand this.

>They never write anything about technolo/g/y
Just like the eurocucks

>he thinks monarchies are the same as republics
Bye retard

Not that guy, literally none of those fallacies were present in the post you replied to.

Because the UN are niggers. China has not had control of Taiwan for half a century.

>he thinks having 1 more candidate for the Presidential election than North Korea means you're a democracy

US controls the UN so wouldn't that make them the only real country?

> Europe best continent?
user, the USA had and still has citizens that can't vote (hurr territories), and it started out with slaves and all that.

I don't know if Eurasia is the best continent overall, but most countries in Europe seem to at least let all old enough citizens vote (with no slaves, territorials, or other random exceptions).

>US controls the UN

Attached: DsI7UCoWkAAqS4a.jpg (900x506, 128K)

>>US is good to its allies
Oh really, aren't you the ones demonizing europe, the europeans and our way of life 24/7?
My mistake.

nobody controls the un, and the un has no power whatsoever. it's a huge joke.

Attached: Bait.jpg (1092x1161, 187K)

Attached: pascal2.png (711x870, 610K)

am i in Jow Forums

I don't know, because people keep falling for what should be obvious troll threads?
>irrelevant picture of some thot
>link to news site
>mentions Trump
And this thread will still get 300 replies between the pissed off retards and smug self-righteous retards.

Xi easily the most powerful man in the world right now. 1.7 million demonstrators in Hong Kong and the HK govt will not cancel the bill (only delay it) because they are more scared of him than all of them

Based Spain.

>Israel alone with its puppet
USA USA USA

What way of life? Crying little bitches all the time and blaming the US for everything? You retards are the ones who started screaming about refugees and blaming the US when you retards literally started armed insurrection in Libya, ran out of bombs in a week, then cried to the US for help. And after we did it's been non-stop crying about how the US is causing the collapse of europe. And then when we told you to spend more money on arming your fucking militaries you said ok and then refused to actually do it because you expect us to foot the bill like last time.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Nations_Security_Council#Veto_power

Attached: 52e2d4c832d15e171f31730b915147460d8e5b9b.png (570x295, 10K)

No the most powerful man right now is the orange retard trump who bypassed our democracy and is literally putting children in holocaust camps like hitler for being brown, he's also literally removing lgbt rights.

hot

I'm so glad I'm 3rd world. By the time all you first worlder are mutated and disfigured with a collapsing economy
The 3rd world will have seen that upgrading isn't such a good idea.

But what will happen if HK ignites another Tienanmen style protest

Notice that Israel continues to occupy the heights despite this. The UN does nothing that the US does not tolerate.