User, I just bought an iPhone XS for my gf

>user, I just bought an iPhone XS for my gf.
>I see, what does she use it for?
>Uh, you know, WhatsApp, Facebook, photos... It was a good deal (long-term contract), a friend from a shop recommended it to me.
>Mate, you could have bought a Redmi Note 7 for 150€, without contracts. She wouldn't notice the difference.
>But user, she wanted an iPhone.
>I see...
>Now she wants AirPods in order to listen to (mediocre popular music @ 160kbps).
>Dude I...

I don't even know hot to react. This guy barely makes €1k per month.

Attached: disdain.jpg (1309x1730, 561K)

You're an autistic incel sperglord.

Could you please develop it with facts?

>r/thathappened

Do you fucking autists actually care how other functional adults spend their own money? I'm trying to conceive being such an insufferable sperg that you genuinely gave a shit about this.

They won't be functional that long if they spend money like that

Or they absolutely will because you have not a single clue what money he has saved, how often he spends it, or anything else regarding the man's own finances. Get a life.

Yes, especially if these other functional adults ask you in order to receive validation.

Nowhere there did the dude "ask for validation", he just brought up a recent purchase he made. If you had social contact with other human beings besides your parents, you'd understand that when people make large purchases of cool items, they talk about it with their friends. If said friend takes that as an opportunity to shill some dumb chinkphone and critique their purchase, that friend is an autist.

Are you all teenagers or some shit?

just let him be. there is no salvation for these retards. in fact, if you help them, they will try to take advantage of you.
I've learned this the hard way. it's sad, but you should not give a shit. either don't say anything or just be direct and tell him what you think, but do NOT get involved in his decisions.

did you miss the part where he bought it not for him, but for his gf?

Accept that literally no one wants a redchinggangdongmakahiyahageneraltsochicken honor pro 7 that looks like shit and won't have any software support the nanosecond after it's released. Buy pixel.

Literally what does that matter lmao, if I bought my girlfriend a laptop or some shit for Christmas I'd bring that shit up with buddies just to talk about how cool the thing was. Why is that not an option because it was a gift?

>and won't have any software support the nanosecond after it's released
I enjoyed 5 years of updates for my current Xiaomi.

>>Literally what does that matter lmao
>buys iPhone XS for gf, not even for himself
>barely makes €1k
yeah, OK, it doesn't matter.

Attached: 2007-12-04_092720.gif (347x258, 6K)

I'm going to refer you to Log off, dude. You're even worse than OP because you care about some rando online fucker's friend and his purchasing decision.

Sauce? I want more of this.

You cant save normies OP, the jews got them under their grip very well.

I care about people, yes. it worries me that people who barely make any money to survive spend it on unnecessary shit.
and if you think someone who makes 1k/mo and spends it on shit can even save money, you should go back to primary school...

Absolutely deserves it for falling for the 3dpd scam.

are you autists aware of what you look like when people mention they own an iPhone and you start shilling the ChingChong Newphone 12 and make an embarrassing attempt at convincing them that it's "just as good"?

No you fucking don't, that's the funniest thing I've ever heard. All you care about is shitting on some dude you don't even know for not buying your Jow Forums-approved chinkshit. You're not some altruistic crusader - the absolute state of this sub, comedy gold.

And I happen to have been exactly like OP's buddy when I was a broke college student. I spent literally nothing on small purchases like fast food, more expensive clothes, etc, so I could save and splurge on larger shit I cared about, or if I was inclined a gift for someone I loved.

this basically. I'm going to give you guys the benefit of the doubt and assume you're all like sixteen.

What does that mean

>blogpost
>eurotrash
>not posting in one of the 50 consumerism general
Checks out.

I didn't even mention chink phones, retard. there is a wide range of options, iphones being the most expensive ones

>I spent literally nothing on small purchases like fast food
oh right, your daddy spent that money for you. well, you should know by now, that your life experience isn't what most people have been through.

>sub

Get out ledditor

That's a whole lot of assumptions that are completely incorrect. Then again you're an expert on caring about other people's lives over the internet so I'll leave you to it.

Upvoted.

I don't know any other economic fact relevant to this thread, but with low income people tend to save nothing.

a relationship between income and spending

Attached: SJediVg.png (729x293, 79K)

We prefer alternate facts

She would notice the difference of a Redmi note 7. You would have to be a complete fool to think otherwise.

It has to AT LEAST run iOS to consider an alternative to the XS if you're buying it for a girl.

Living paycheck to paycheck will do that, and for people that are poor because they're bad with money, of course they don't save any.

Not only are you objectively wrong (Xiaomi provides many years if official support for their devices), it also wouldn't even matter because unlocking their bootloaders is officially supported.
Out, Redditor Jewish shill

Part of being an adult is spending within your means and avoiding iShit in general

test

>he bought her an iPhone
>her reasons: she wanted an iPhone
I'm so glad I found a gf who uses Linux, lads.