>California

Attached: Rally 1538620644071.jpg (400x479, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

brisbanetimes.com.au/national/queensland/queensland-woman-charged-with-infant-s-murder-20181217-p50mua.html
washingtonpost.com/news/to-your-health/wp/2017/10/09/knowingly-infecting-others-with-hiv-is-no-longer-a-felony-in-california-advocates-say-it-targeted-sex-workers/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.38d1b0c7a748
theblaze.com/news/2018/05/11/san-francisco-hands-out-millions-of-needles-every-year-that-wind-up-littering-the-streets
businessinsider.com/san-francisco-poop-patrol-feces-sidewalks-housing-crisis-2018-8
sfchronicle.com/news/article/California-s-homelessness-crisis-moves-to-the-12182026.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

needs to sink into the pacific

FUCK EVERYTHINGS ON FIRE

Attached: cirnobl.png (960x651, 691K)

Also based capacha

Attached: 2018-12-17-18-51-36.png (479x799, 261K)

Dumb phoneposter

>Queensland

There I beat you to it

gods land

>aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
brisbanetimes.com.au/national/queensland/queensland-woman-charged-with-infant-s-murder-20181217-p50mua.html

so?
like America would even notice if it happened there amidst the school shootings and daily murder rate
plus happened in nsw so weak effort

Attached: 1473610266139.jpg (413x395, 74K)

That or be burnt to a crisp alone with all their pozz'd corporate fascist boot lickers citizens who portray themselves as '''liberals''' despite being willing to give up all their freedoms so they can become tax slaves to support a welfare system that is doomed to fail since it's been turned into a Ponzi scheme in hopes of obtaining cheap labor from illegals in hopes of exploiting them but since the state is dissolving into a third world country riddled with crime now all those businesses are leaving along with the middle and lower glass workers.
Personally I'm counting on it being swallowed into a sink hole though.

The worse part is a lot of these young voters won't see the patterns in their voting habits along with the effects they have and will push for the same polices that created such wealth disparity and center for crime in the first place and will move to places like Nevada, Oregon, and Texas.
Commiefornians really are the worse people in all existence even compared to JewYorkers and will inevetabley be the death of the US unless we do something about those little shits.

Heh

Attached: Gunsmith_Cats-05.jpg (632x480, 33K)

>californians subverting my based and redpilled state

Attached: a7f.png (1366x768, 656K)

>assblasted rednecks mad that intelligent liberal people control the largest (by far) economy in the country

rofl

>implying I'm jealous of the highest rated states in poverty and debt
Again, California is gonna implode because of their retarded decisions as well as making it illegal for people to defend themselves from the horde of gangs and junkies they themselves let in.

Attached: Minnie how bad things really are.png (850x580, 657K)

Very misleading statistics.

>being a trumpcuck

rofl

Is this what californians actually believe??

Attached: 791E7DB8-68FD-4933-A3B8-5E3CA8B2E756.png (273x350, 98K)

SNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
also fuck liberals

Attached: 1542793820189.jpg (570x653, 62K)

neither of these are arguments

Good, they shouldn't argue with idiots.

California is epic

Attached: (772).jpg (1000x1228, 430K)

ad hominem

california is great

this

maybe if you like getting/spreading aids or stepping on needles which are contaminated with aids

are you fucking stupid, canadian freak?

Attached: DriQ71WV4AAVXy7.jpg (1080x1080, 101K)

nationalism is worse than aids

help me. this place is horrible

great*

washingtonpost.com/news/to-your-health/wp/2017/10/09/knowingly-infecting-others-with-hiv-is-no-longer-a-felony-in-california-advocates-say-it-targeted-sex-workers/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.38d1b0c7a748

theblaze.com/news/2018/05/11/san-francisco-hands-out-millions-of-needles-every-year-that-wind-up-littering-the-streets

i wouldn't really need help then

maybe you enjoy having shit on the streets instead?

businessinsider.com/san-francisco-poop-patrol-feces-sidewalks-housing-crisis-2018-8

Saw 'em. Not special. Yawn.
Bruh

I've heard being homeless is pretty hip these days

sfchronicle.com/news/article/California-s-homelessness-crisis-moves-to-the-12182026.php

housing crisis was caused by capitalism

>lol let's just ignore the problems that our state faces and focus on shilling for the 1% while also being communists
cognitive dissonance at it's finest
Californians, everyone.

all these problems are inherent to capitalism. they are democrats because democrats are the people trying to alleviate them (I don't like the democratic party).

>democrats are the people trying to alleviate problems by consistently making them worse through social spending and tax hikes
ok

how would you solve the homeless problem

Not flooding the state with unskilled immigrants would be a pretty good start

Remove all housing regulations
More people would enter the housing market and reduce the cost

>this
Or at least outlawing the (((Home owners association))) since those are almost always run by busy bodies who just want power over you. Had to deal with this one guy who was a complete asshole once who wouldn't even let me grow a small fucking flower bed much less a vegetable garden, thank god I don't live there anymore.

>t. buttmad commiefornian damage control
Also I'm not a Trumpet, those reddit assholes ruined Jow Forums.

Imagine rubbing your dick in between Rallies sweaty pits after a long hot day.

Okay now I'm sure your just larping as a retard.

Come to PA or Florida. You'll probably be more use to the FL weather though if your not a fan of the cold. If you really wanted to be free from ATF niggers though I'd say go to Alaska.

Half correct, it's due to cronyism. Exorbitant property taxes on the common citizen are retarded and hurt those with low incomes while allowing umbrella corporations to go untaxed creates inflated prices for what are essentially shitty brick studio apartments in horrible neighborhoods.

Attached: gunsmiths 0018994893.jpg (630x414, 113K)

Let's make this happen

Attached: california_republic_by_rubberduck3y6.jpg (528x628, 501K)

Leave my state alone

>tfw no california bf
AAAA

Attached: 1514079832097.jpg (498x663, 50K)

Like building codes? I wouldnt remove those.