This is the future you chose

This is the future you chose.

Attached: 1560710081834.png (823x222, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/g/thread/S70505263
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not in the EU not my future.

hitler pls come back

I did not vote for this. I dont like it. How is it my choice?

You could have left the EU

Nobody cares about Wilmington in Europe. 99.99% of the people here doesn't even know it exists.

Imagine living in EU occupied land

Attached: D8A144A9-4FE4-4269-9481-06152B3915E2.jpg (563x543, 81K)

>we would rather restrict users' from accessing the website than to respect their privacy

Okay.

>shitty website with shitty privacy practices doesn't let me enter
Wow. We truly live in a society.

And Here Is Why That Is A Good Thing...

>news website of some random murrican city nobody knows about
Oh no, what will the europeans do. This was probably the easiest solution for them since they likely get zero visits from the EU anyways. Any relevant website would rather comply than lose the visitors.

EU rangeban on Jow Forums when?

This but unironically.

There are zero reasons to not follow GDPR. Just don't store the fucking data you fucking botnet piece of shit.

The cookie popups are annoying as fuck.

Software like forums need your IP if you post for protection reasons. Even on Jow Forums you are not really anonymous. In germany it is easy to call up an ISP and ask who had which IP if you need it for court.

Based EU

Tracking someone by IP is not only unreliable but completely fucking pointless outside of few countries who got a big chunk of addresses for themselves since the begininng of the internet. That's why sessions exist.

I don't really understand what you said, but speaking for germany it works like this: If you make a post they got your IP and the timestamp. With both your ISP can look up who had that IP at this time and find out who it was. If ISP do log they are required by law to store these logs for 6 months. What I want to say is, is that logging IPs is not useless around here, not matter if they are dynamic or not.

So what does this have to do with literally any company that isn't your ISP tracking you?
>I don't really understand what you said
Yeah, that's obvious.
Not him btw

Vpn

GDPR has all the necessary exemptions to make a website work. if they don't comply for "legal reasons" means they're trying to pull shady shit

can't you just get unblocked with SPI and firefox?
or do they block the IP of the server?

Why are you on Jow Forums then? This site doesn't comply with GDPR. It's only a matter of time before Hiroshima rangebans Yuropoors, like 5ch.

This looks great. How do I get the same privacy protection as an American?

I don't see the issue, only a feature working as intended.

Stop going to 4channel, for one.

How appropriate, call it Error 451 as a reference to Fahrenheit 451

>Error 451
Isn't that just the webmaster blaming the local government for an error 403? I'd sure as hell love to know how I can produce an error 451 on my own server.

Also, >dat Fahrenheit 451 reference

Send 451 as the status code. It's in the HTTP spec.

/thread

>access cannot be granted at this time
>access
>granted
they believe themselves to be your masters. you are only allowed to entertain and discuss matters that they allow.
sucks to be you.

ip addresses are not like physical addresses, user.
you can change them whenever you want.
i can craft packets that look like they're coming from your machine, because they'll have your ip address.
the fact that any court would consider that to be evidence is terrifying.

>speaking for germany
what are your feelings on your government's spyware on your machine, hans?

Imagine giving a shit about some irrelevant site.

The real trouble will start when VPNs and anonymous proxies go truly mainstream. Then someone will screech, "think of the childrens!" and another will whoop himself into a frenzy and bellow, "Dem god forsaken terrists must be stopped at all costs. You're either with us or against us!" and that'll be the end of the free internet. The ISPs will exclaim what a terrible burden it'll be to inspect and record everyone's internet traffic, so the government will both give them money and allow them to sell our information.

Running an FTP server? Not for long you're not.

Accessing the internet through a VPN? Nope

Reading the news without three dozen marketing firms and a couple government stooges keep track of what you're reading? No you are not.

What a great and safe time we'll have then!

Your spoofed packets would cause the server to respond to his system and his system wouldn't complete the handshake. It'd be pretty obvious from the logs that he wasn't sending the packets.

You've just described exactly what happened since 2001 and George Bush's war on "terror"

Jow Forums already sold me out. I'm now under investigation.

Fuck off, retard. It's now illegal to provide basic internet services without following dozens of obscure regulations, something the average person cannot do without hiring 3rd-party professionals.

If they prefer to ban the whole EU rather than telling me what they do with my data, they are clearly hiding something and it's a site I will refuse to use anyways.

This is a thing on a lot of sites, not only the op one

That's not the point you trog. The internet is being censored.

I personally don't care cuz I'm an American.

remember when this happened and no one cared
warosu.org/g/thread/S70505263

Attached: 1554952331973.png (940x802, 99K)

That's not censorship. That's one particular website refusing access to EU citizens because it does not want to offer them control over the private information they gather.

Yeah I knew that I think it's good that he tells the Europeans no