Is qbittorent still the best torrent program?

Is qbittorent still the best torrent program?

Attached: bittorent.png (800x200, 68K)

For windows, yes.

Deluge 2.0 has just released so we'll see how that turns out.

Yes

Best GUI program? Most likely, since the alternatives have funny quirks (as this does too) but got less over time, and is cross platform + FOSS which is always a plus. Most would say older uTorrent versions however for reliability sake but w/e. The best is still hands down rTorrent and you can choose a plethora of front-ends to suite your needs, but that's the only catch, if you can call it that, you need to set them up.

what about utorrent web? its cool to see what I'm downloading instantly.

I use Fragments btw

Most of the alternatives have webUI components so that's not an issue.

Oh that's cool, how does it work for you?

Good.I really like its Gnome look so it fits well in my desktop

utorrent = botnet

The load on the HDD is insane. No amount of RAM cache can fix it. If you're uploading over 3MBps the read requests slow down your PC to a stall. Everything else concerning the client is excellent, but this is a major flaw.

Prove it on a new release.

Picotorrent is obviously the best torrent client for Windows..

I'm glad to hear!

Attached: 4bb32e6a9899fd65.jpg (494x720, 188K)

Yes, anybody who disagrees is a meme spewing little bitch. It's feature rich and i've never seen an ACTUAL anecdote of it "killing" a hard drive.

more like buttnet

>slow down your PC to a stall
>stall

Attached: bart.jpg (1136x1551, 255K)

rtorrent
qBittorrent
BiglyBT
Transmission
Deluge
You don't need anything else.

I'm really not sure but I've never once encountered the STALLED meme everyone goes on about, my torrents are usually healthily seeded from private trackers so that could be a factor. Otherwise, not sure. Could you maybe give an example scenario when this happens or reference one?

For me it wont download torrents on 1903.

Do people still use Pirate Bay? Need to find some textbooks, and no idea what to use.

It's really just a meme, I've never had it happen to me either

irc and libgen is king when it comes to ebook

Where are the settings for scheduling downloads? I just use qbittorent and I don't know how.

Wow. For me it downloads on 2019

I use it so... yeah.

Shieeet. I tried reinstalling clean, registry clean too nothing helped. Tixati works though.

me on the right

I've been using tixati for YEARs without issue. maybe I should try qbittorent.
Any reason to switch Jow Forums?