Facts

Facts

Attached: image.jpg (726x646, 126K)

low quality bait

I like windows but putting a black man on the wimdows panel is not helping your case here

It’s not bait when it’s true.

ha

I know it is lazy bait but I need to get this off my chest:

There is so very little documentation on MS knocks and crannies that I have spent a good quarter of this year on MS support, simply to know if a new feature is secure enough for restricted AD based domains.

Turns out, most of them aren't.

Linux has better documentation, the only trade off is that you are expected to know how to read.

I am sitting on a pile of MS tech books and they are of some help but it seems MS really does not want you know how to tinker with the system which in turns leads to some real bad security.

thats why its bait :)

>3¢/hr microsoft employees itt

Attached: billy.gif (320x240, 629K)

cope lincuck

dilate, pajeet

Attached: winshit_v_macshit_v_gnulinux.png (1200x480, 745K)

Linux is a failure because it is called Linux. If you need a pronunciation guide to say the name of something, you've already failed. Nobody mispronounces Windows or Mac, your brand should be clear and readable to the dumbest 5 year old. And it sure as hell doesn't help that it's named after Linus.

Attached: Untitled.png (3000x1000, 2.97M)

Its shit on both sides?

Arch linux

Attached: 20180620163316_72740.jpg (500x500, 17K)

>use Linux Mint
>Everything is use works
>Even my printer

low quality blyat

name one thing that just works on linux but doesn't on windows, and I'll name you about a hundred of the inverse.

don't you have a street you should be shitting on right now?

>>Even my printer
haha, nice bait, this is impossible

If you consider Windows 7, yes.
But that OS is getting deprecated, and what is replacing it gets constantly nuked by forced updates, shitty forced drivers and foreverially wrapped into horrible bundled bloat and spyware and loving it, with its files made out of ham, cheese and bologna.

Werks on my machina.

So what do you suggest? Rather than stick with W7, which I just bought a cheap license for, I am considering 8.1 as well. I have used it plenty and love it. 8.1 just works

Just avoid 10 while you can, because when its over, Linux will be the best choice, not because it is good, but because it is least worse and not tied to a hardware that cooks itself to death everytime.

I am avoiding 10 like it's AIDS

I couldn't have said it better myself

there's not enough parts to break easily for that to be Arch Linux

>Why yes I use openBSD

Attached: chad checks em.jpg (442x525, 26K)

Implying breaking scooter is hard.

>Even my printer

Attached: 1551511990919.gif (500x249, 1.9M)

>Why yes I use Windows 10 Pro
>how could you tell

Attached: D3E9AF79-557A-4B48-A752-E2A1A0A3E978.jpg (1024x710, 61K)

>how could you tell
You look dexterity stupid.

You’re a small dicked, obese lintard lmao

I cant regulate the brightness on window 10, it always stays the same
it works perfectly on apricity

>start a fresh windows install
>spend an hour removing/disabling candy crush, Cortana, xbox, news and weather, clash of clans, etc
>just finally manage to remove enough crab that the start menu shows up one or two seconds after I press the button
but at least I can play xcom now

Attached: 1545800221416.gif (700x393, 225K)

Windows 7 is ancient shit that doesnt support modern hardware. It's also everyhthing you just described

including a library in your c/c++ project