Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhh

Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhh
???
m.youtube.com/watch?v=urII3yWH0jE

Attached: 768136A6-454C-48E5-B385-2CE6B73EA124.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M2YwkAWg0_g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Eventually you run out of magnetism tho

Why wouldn't this work?

100% not fake

How about magnets spinning a generator?

Low iq thread bait
>ironic ironic shitposting is shitposting

Attached: irony shit.png (534x400, 130K)

Well wouldnt you expect a nigger to try ways of cutting his bill

the earth is one big magnet. if you could do what OP shows on a large scale you'd make "free" energy(it'd run out after a couple billion years)

Attached: 1536714361310.png (573x194, 17K)

>if you could do what OP shows on a large scale you'd make "free" energy(it'd run out after a couple billion years)
DELET THIS

Attached: salman.jpg (1862x1048, 219K)

Even tho OP is fake this is 100% true and doable

Our orbit would decay and life would burn to death

Attached: sand sparky.jpg (1280x720, 90K)

Picture is fake but OP is real

Good channel

He's one of my favorites.
He debunked something similar to this a while back.
youtube.com/watch?v=M2YwkAWg0_g

Bull
Fucking
Shit
There's hidden wires going down through the wood in the picture, and a battery hidden somewhere in the video one. I know it looks like you watched him build it, but there's a ton of cuts where he could've slipped more in than what's visible.

>t. Mr. Shekelbergstein

Never had a physics class? This works but it's incredibly inefficient. It's the same principle used by those flashlights you have to shake.

>watching LED and coil of wire
>think "he put a wireless charging pad under the table"
>nope! induction hotplate

Just think how fast an induction heater could charge my iPhone!

Wouldn't the magnetic field produced by one coil counteract the field produced by the other coil? So that basically the device does nothing - not act as an inductor power storage, not even act as an air to air transformer to an off screen power source? Whoever made this is laughing their ass off.

Fake as fuck.. Free energy my ass

today Jow Forums learns about electromagnetism

well, ltt for consumerism, luke for linux, electroshitskin for electronics... Trannyboot on the thinkpad amd programming socks.
The most ςoy board on Jow Forums*
...even worse than /v/

All the well educated guys on em and electronics are kicked from g and got shelter in diy.

DELET THIS

Attached: trump clinton wife swap.jpg (992x558, 72K)

What he has on the board is a coil that acts like one side of a transformer. Outside of the frame he has another coil with an AC source blasting through it. The source coil radiates energy, and the load coil is powered by it. It's just a very inefficient air core transformer. The magnets are a distraction. Since they aren't moving relative to the coil, their flux is constant and the electromotive force exerted is zero.
The air core transformer trick is also what all the retarded "wireless energy" crap always is. All this shit was discovered by Faraday in 1831. It's some of the oldest concepts of electromagnetism, yet it still fools normies today, including the ones apparently hanging out on Jow Forums.
Read a fucking book.

This is possible, and it would use the energy of Earth's rotation for power, but where would you put the absolute massive coil (it can't be on the surface since it must stay static compared to the Earth's rotation) and what would you make it out of to avoid pissing away all the energy as resistive loss?

You need a changing magnetic field passing through a coil for those, and they need a battery to hold the charge.

There are hundreds, if not thousands, of similar scams on youtube. Most using magnets and coils of wire with either an induction power transfer method or hidden battery powering the scam.

Attached: getfuct.jpg (474x361, 20K)

it only begins to shine when he's moving the magnet. it probably continued for a few seconds while he was still due to stored energy in the inductor

>SUBSCRIBE MY CHANNEL

Wrong. Incandescent bulbs take a surprising amount of power to light up. He'd have to run that magnet through the coil at a lightning pace just to keep it glowing a dull red, and it would die nearly instantly once it stopped. He has another coil off screen, powered by the mains most likely.

the key term is "motive"
and the spatial relations are critical

look at this imbecile

Attached: images.jpg (284x177, 9K)

Put it on the moon

Something has to apply a rotational force to the magnet.

That's pretty far away, and the Earth's magnetic strength isn't that great to begin with.

from sun: poor amount of electricity
from wind: same + the noise
from (water) wave: doesn't really generate anything
from coal: good amount but not green
from NG: nice but expensive
from splitting atom: oh god yes!

It is glorious

Attached: Corpuscarii1.png (520x694, 885K)

Forgot the engagement ring

There is
No
Free
Energy
DEVICE

LOL.

We can dissolve the Green Party and send Greta Thunberg home now that all of our energy problems are solved.

It's called a scam. They do videos like that to get a ton of views for the ad revenue. Every single one of these has a hidden battery somewhere.

Fact: you cannot generation direct current (DC) with magnets. You can only generate alternating current (AC) which means a stationary magnet will NEVER generate current. There HAS to be some moving part interacting with the opposing poles of the magnet to generate current. If you see a device like this with no moving parts that are using magnets, it's 100% bullshit. If you see one with moving parts such as the wheel of magnets interacting with two other magnets on a spindle, notice they ALWAYS have some kind of enclosure somewhere near the spindle. That's where the battery and motor are.

>Generation
Generate*. Who the fuck thought autocorrect on desktop OSes was a good idea?

>Who the fuck thought autocorrect on desktop OSes was a good idea?
kek, which OS?

Mac O's. I have a macbook that I was running Gentoo on exclusively to enrage the macfaggots in my social circle, but then I actually needed to create a maccy O's partition for a piece of proprietary software for my job (the Windows version shits itself and hemorrhages patient data, it's almost like the developer of our in-house software hates Windows. Maybe the apple stickers on his car should've been a tiny hint)

>Historically accurate artist's representation of Nikolai Tesla

oh, i did hear apple is turning Mac'n'Os into iOS: laptop edition, but that's just embarrasing. guess they have to do something to make up for that dodgy keyboard, though

This. The giveaway is the fact that the base is wooden.

Because only change in the magnetic field across the chunk actually nets you any power, so just leaving it still won't have any effect.

Attached: 1560219692236.png (574x543, 40K)

He is using it as a wireless charger type thingy, off cam there is probably an alternating magnetic field manipulating the electrons in the coil, thus supplying current to the bulb.

You can do this with a crystal radio that essentially converts the power in radiowaves in the atmosphere to produce sound with no native power source.

It doesnt break the law of conservation of energy as the power source is just external to the visible circuit.

You can do the same thing with a tesla coil and flourescent bulbs lighting wirelessly.

Kek at file name.

i think it's offensive
it should be "sand electrical engineer", he's no sparky

shitposting is not shitposting.

Rotation would stop, you lose kinetic energy as it converts into electricity

Aditionally, massive coil sytem would make energy undeliverable due to voltage droppage

Liar.

Attached: Ley-Lines-1-World-View-1024x570.jpg (1024x570, 183K)

The energy stored in the Earth's rotation is immense. It would take centuries to slow down by any significant amount if we extracted our current power usage from it.
It's the extracting part that's difficult. We really just can't do it.

>Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhh
kys dumb negroid and do your homework on thermodynamics

>all those seething pajeets in the comments

Attached: lp.jpg (550x467, 57K)

so, the only answer is to burn people for fuel?

>muslamic AVGN
I didn't know I wanted it.

Wear some gloves you disgusting mudskin.

just live in/near the dawn and twilight zone you fucking mong. Not too cold, not too hot and with cool light.

There's 100s of these videos and they are all fake.

Attached: 1557179178752.jpg (2048x1536, 386K)

energy can be stored in a magnetic field.
this is not new

Fucking miracles

Attached: 5e5.jpg (640x359, 46K)

based poojeet commenter

> Jow Forumssmoker
GET BACK TO YOUR CONTAINMENT BOARD!

an hero you fucking tard