How do i fix this

how do i fix this

Attached: JPEG_20190616_195612.jpg (3264x2448, 3.24M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uIEwsjPrWrA&t=466s
aliexpress.com/item/LGA-1150-LGA1150-CPU-Motherboard-Mainboard-Soldering-BGA-Socket-W-Tin-Balls-PC-diy/32478035946.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

a bullet

push pin or similar, hook it under each pin and gently pull up until it looks like the others

timestamp so people don't think im le epic troll

Attached: JPEG_20190616_204443.jpg (3264x2448, 2.09M)

Cum on it.

How did this happen sir?

Attached: intelit.png (400x400, 6K)

i was trying to fix already broken pins and then i broke more pins : (

tweezers to find your dick
ayyyyy lmao

why were the already broken pins broken in the first place?

it came like that when i ordered it and there was a no refund policy so i tried to fix it

>sharp knife
>slash throat
>...
>problem gone

It's possible to fix but you need to be very careful. Magnifying glass, exacto knife. You shouldn't do anything but gently push them until they bend back into position. I can't tell but some of those look like the leads are kind of pulled out of the socket. If so it may not be fixable.

She's fucked

>no refund policy
>got shipped a fucked up unusable board
Fucking learn you lesson, problem solved. Don't buy from shit sites that promise too much and won't offer refunds

>it came like that when i ordered it and there was a no refund policy so i tried to fix it
What country are you in? How did you pay? Open a dispute with your bank/paypal and show them all relevant communication to show they wouldn't accept a return.

Mechanical pencil.

Here's how to ACTUALLY fix that.
>buy the same mobo from amazon
>start a return for said mobo (always defective, never that you don't want it)
>ship the shit one back

Attached: asdfdss.png (1012x1048, 693K)

This

You can't.

based

I could probably fix that but it seems that it is impossible for you, op.
Back in the day I pulled out a SD-RAM socket to unbend a pin.

Likely impossible for you without the proper tools and a magnifying desk lamp or similar to help you.

If this is from amazon you can say it came defective and get a refund or replacement of same board.

You can't fix stupid.

Don't they check the product's ID?

None of the pins locked to be crimped or torn out so you can still fix it. Get a razor blade or xacto knife (maybe 2) and carefully bend each pin back to its correct angle. You will know its done when the pins look uniform again. There is no guarantee it will work but you have nothing to lose at this point.

sometimes but not always

Make a lava vs. video

Solucoones rapidas ..... usa la camarande tu celular como lupa para reparar los pines una pinza de depilar o algo fino y plano ... o tambien usa el pene del boludo que dijo que uses un cuchillo

Attached: 1560639241584.jpg (1169x1121, 148K)

OP, I had bent pins on my LGA 1155 socket and trying to fix it was hard as shit. You need a very good magnifying glass, a thumbtack or anything with a fine point, and a steady hand+patience. You can bend them back into place but you have to be very careful because you can end up fucking it even further. Best of luck.

Oof
That's a pain in the neck (literally) to fix
You're going to need a needle, a lot of light and maybe some magnifying glass
this happened to me once and I bit the AyyMD bullet
no regrets

English motherfucker, do you speak it?

Oh that's just greasy

Attached: shel_2-450x590.jpg (450x590, 53K)

you don't.
its dead jim.

you are fucked.

epic
simply

thought this would only happen to idiots and it does

... was in a rush and removed the cpu off a (1150 board)

grubbers kinda fumbeled and i dropped the cpu maybe from a distance of several centimeters

bent roughly 6 pins on the sides ... took later a toothpick and bent them back into their original alignment

or so i thought > mobo gave beeps of being fucked

checked again - made JAYPEG with my phone yup there was another pin (so dumb, magnifying glass would've been real helpful for ONCE), sure enough there was another pin - carefully pushed into its original alignment made

yup after 2 hours of fumbling around it worked and still does

lesson of the story - don't be in a hurry while taking off the cpu and never do vertically (extra dumb)

Attached: 1499620553500.jpg (231x251, 8K)

Would you be interested my Ferrari? It's not a Honda Civic or anything.

could try it.
if the catch you. just claim the 5th

Use the microtweasers
youtube.com/watch?v=uIEwsjPrWrA&t=466s

Then wonder why society collapses

Kys even though Amazon sucks

That's why PGA is better, it's much easier to fix if bent.

i didn't want to fuck this at first but now i do

Make preparations for seppuku:
Bathe
Wear white death kimono making sure to cross the lapels right over left
Kneel on a tatami platform covered in white cloth
Write out a death poem
Drink a cup of sake
Open the top portion of your kimono
If you have a second he will slowly walk towards you from behind quietly unsheathing his blade
Take a tanto wrapped in cloth and plunge it into your stomach cutting from left to right
At this time your second if you have one should partially decapitate you
If you do not have a second stab your throat with the tanto or perform a second vertical cross cut and cover your face with both hands as you silently bleed out

Some day they will change their return policy because of fucks like you.

Attached: 1539324334633.jpg (487x449, 21K)

This poster has very dark skin.

a magnifying glass and a tiny stiff piece of metal like a needle or cut guitar string. you want to try to slightly over bend them in the correct direction. if done right they will relax into the correct position. use the glare of a light source to identify if the pins are lined up.

Smash with hammer

Buy an AMD board

scamming megacorporations isn't nigger-tier desu

Fucking Jamal

Buy this: aliexpress.com/item/LGA-1150-LGA1150-CPU-Motherboard-Mainboard-Soldering-BGA-Socket-W-Tin-Balls-PC-diy/32478035946.html

and a hot air gun. use a wick to remove the solder first

it comes with balls so no balls/stencil needed

flux needed though

You don't. Get a new mobo.

>buy strix 2080ti from amazon
>buy strix 2060 from craigslist
>repackage 2080ti box with 2060 and return it
>profit

I once dropped an AMD CPU off a 3 foot table. Bent all the pins back with a toothpick and within half an hour I could jiggle it back into the socket and it still works. Didn't feel a thing.
Moral of the story, PGA>>LGA.

With great difficulty and steady hand.

This is actually how to fix it.

Or you have to desolder it and swap the sockets. That socket is toast.

Someone actually answered, sweet.

i know someone that this has happened to.
ordered a 1080 got 1070.
when he returned it to the store (only 3 hours later) it had be installed into his computer before realising.

and the shop - they plugged it in and ran some sort of test on it.
then gave him a new 1080.

reckon they were looking for something in the memory of the gpu? idk.

Society collapses because jewish fucks like amazon refuse to pay taxes, shlomo. Stop mixing it all up.

Attached: 1548606332081.jpg (2816x2112, 1.37M)