Tips on rugged phones?

Tips on rugged phones?

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1500x1500, 161K)

Make sure you buy a case for one from otterbox

Caterpillar.

They're a meme.
Just buy a cheap phone made from plastic and not metal or glass.

Buy S8 Active

dont drop your phone you dumb klutz whore

What does rugged even mean on a modern smart phone that is a large touch display in a thin rectangular form factor? Meme glass and "Advanced Polymer Whateverthefuck"? You can't change physics. Drop this thing and it will break. Maybe you can drop it 4 feet instead of 2 feet under controlled conditions but in the real world of boo boos it'll still break. Have to change the form factor some before you even think about anything else.

What a retardaded.

I've dropped my iPhone XS Max plenty of times and it's perfectly fine thanks to the case.

What case?

Just buy a phone that is popular enough to have a large selection of cases, OtterBox isn't necessarily that great, best is look for one that has a tempered glass cover piece that you bolt on

I rather have long support and cheap easy repairs. Same for my home appliances. Fuck unrepairable garbage that doesnt get parts after manufacturer thinks it is time to stop. At least somebody give me a choice to buy repairable products with long support. Nobody does. Is this the work of oligarchies or the invisible hand? My bet is on the first with some help from the latter. No power. Cant adapt bc no choice or easy way to change. Nothing but shit that everybody is forced to buy. Should I stop commenting? Should this not be mentioned even once on this site?

all garbage because mediakek

Samsung s7 active is the last good one.

you need programmable batteries

you should buy one because you prefer touching condensed rubber and plastic instead of flat glass and aluminum

durability is irrelevant if you never drop your phone to begin with

Attached: blackview bv9500.jpg (1280x720, 96K)

Don't fall for it. I got one and the battery needs 3 days to charge.

10Ah battery with average 1A input would only take half a day to charge (accounting for efficiency and device on). Easily doable over 2 overnight charges, even with Qi.

actually have one as well, doesn't take that long to charge but it does keep restarting randomly

guess we both go lemons

Come here, brah.
This is really sad because I love mine. It's sturdy, fast, reliable, the camera is good, the screen is amazing... the only problem is the battery.

Attached: serveimage.png (233x216, 7K)

fuck those bastards. my sister had her Pixel 2 screen shatter in the case, then it went dead.

otterbox said their warranty doesn't cover anything but the case itself breaking.

get a samsung galaxy active and stop caring about everything else.

srsly

Based. I want an S61 but its price tag is too heavy for me