Hackers DESTROY Targets Servers

Second day in a row TARGET cant process credit cards.

ARGENTINA and URUGUAY rocked by power outages, people chimping out and looting

WHO IS BEHIND THESE ATTACKS?

My source has R clearance in the Pentagon and tells me its DPRK

This is just the beginning of the storm

This is just the onset of the onslaught

The people will reelect a WAR president.

You heard it HERE first

Attached: 02068AB0-6EF7-4067-8561-DAC754A133E4.png (640x1136, 180K)

Given the amount of people here who claim not to carry any cash, I hope these cyberattacks continue so people can awaken to the reality that having only pretend digital money on their person is fiscally irresponsible.

>You heard it HERE first
Wrong, an user on Jow Forums was way ahead of you, by almost a full day. Tomorrows news might be funny.

I guess you could say they're being TARGETed

Cash is pretend too fucktard.

If society gets fucked to the point that credit/debit don't work then nobody is going to give a shit about paper with dead presidents on it. It's going to be fucking road warrior.

No, it won't. Even a worldwide blackout lasting years would not cause that, and the conditions for even that to occur are astronomically slim.

based schizo

If a criminal wants to take cash out of my pocket, he has to reach into it. Digital currency he can steal from over in Russia.

Wait what's a check

>?
Nobody in Argentina or Uruguay is "looting and chimping out". There was a freak power outage that affected most of the country because a failsafe system got triggered. It was solved quickly, power outage lasted for 3 to 5 hours depending on the region. Nothing to do with hackers. Mostly it boils down to our Trump-wannabe conservative president being incompetent as usual.

Stop browsing Jow Forums user it's rotting your brain.

t. argie

Attached: miauri.jpg (750x505, 34K)

I should add, during the 5 hours everything in the city worked as usual. Hospitals, airports, traffic lights and cellphone towers all have backup power generators - which was kinda reassuring, in that respect at least we are less incompetent than I thought.

Attached: Apagon-Corte-de-luz-Buenos-Aires-1.jpg (1920x1080, 291K)

I agree shit won’t go full Mad Max, however USD will be useless. Right now we (and most 1st world countries) have a fiat currency, play money. We used to be backed by precious metals but that was too good and wasn’t able to be abused as well. So they all created play money and tell you it has value, despite everything pointing to the contrary. If a currency cannot be recognized as a means of pay after a nation’s collapse it is only a scam.

>Carrington event
>Literally everything is fine except nothing electronic works
>Government still in control because guns still work fine

Attached: 8x1rb49094t01.jpg (700x933, 77K)

R user predicted this

Botnets, digital currency, the cloud BTFO.

Keep it physical my niggas.

We only use cash, and we don't stream out media. ;)

Hi, I work in cyber for the army and you’re full of shit.
/thread

Trannies btfo

Attached: fuckplebbit.jpg (1024x999, 198K)

t. thief who wants to steal in public from people

fuck target tho