Busted leg

>busted leg
How much gainz am I gonna to lose if I don't squat for 3 months?

Attached: wheelchair_gf.png (1870x845, 83K)

Shit wrong board. Dont bann me

kek

You can delete threads, you know.
Click the checkbox next to your post, and press the delete button at the bottom of the page.

>not carrying her around on your back
shameful

You will lose heaps, you tub of lard

>Shit wrong board. Dont bann me
Wheelchairs and workout gear and technology, so you're good

It's ok just say squat racks are technology and you'll be set.

Squat with one leg.

Attached: g3.jpg (500x500, 32K)

but then you'll have lopsided legs

You actually won't.
If you curl with one arm both arms get bigger, look it up.

Wheelchairs are technology.

Attached: 1500771565698.jpg (766x1080, 298K)

I disagree

Attached: i[1].jpg (580x365, 27K)

Ask your doctor what kind of exercises you can do in the mean time

But if my brother was anything to go by when he had surgery on his foot you're gonna look like a stick on one side and beefy as fuck on the other from using crutches during the 3 months lelelele

>Will never run away because she can't

Attached: images (25).jpg (304x593, 28K)

This is so fucking wrong

Of all the wrong boards you could've posted to it had to be Jow Forums. I recommend just making a new thread on since most answers here will just be from NEETs that prefer receiving NEET bux over getting of their ass over working out. Hell, some people here would rather use their dedicated piss bottle instead of walking to the toillet.

I only browse Jow Forums and Jow Forums. Didn't even realize OP thread was on the wrong board until his 2nd comment

literally the most retarded nigger on this board. do you use that trip so people can immediately ID you as the windowlicker shitting their pants?

What condition is the leg in? I fractured my femur in May in three places after getting hit by a car. The fracture was stabilized by an intramedulliary femur nail, but I had my quad and hip abductors cut during installation. I'm pounding on physical therapy and the doc said I shouldn't lose mass as long as I keep the limb moving, but if you're in a cast you're fucked big time m8

bad enough that I need crutches. only the left leg though

My wheelchair gf would never be able to roll away either. I would put a remote locking mechanism on her wheels and a GPS tracker in her dead leg while she is sleeping

Realistically, 3 months off is going to cost you a lot in terms of strength. You can minimize the atrophy if you can get your hands on some Test-E (a low dose like 250mg/week should be enough), but otherwise it will suck more than you're comfortable with.

Carry on with the rest of your training, at least deadlift if you can.

That's not quite what I'm asking. Is the leg immobilized in any way? More specifically; is it in a condition that prevents you from doing PT on any muscle groups during recovery? I'm a competitive crit cyclist, getting back in the game is big for me. Luckily for me; besides the cut muscles and load bearing limitations I still can move and work all the muscles on my leg. I fucked myself up big time, but my main losses are going to be cardio.

Attached: IMG_20190517_192117595.jpg (2424x2297, 1.14M)

What do you mean you busted legs? Why won't you do some upperbody isolations?

I hope this is bait, if so well done. You got a (You) from me.

Don't you denigrate my piss bottle you bitch.
That thing's saved my ass on more than one occasion.

I literally don't know the details. My mom does that for me

>ywn have a cute handicapped wife who needs you physically and emotionally

Attached: 20190505_112902.png (500x278, 235K)

You're fucked, big time.

What the fuck are you bitter cunts even saying? user, of course, you will lose some gainz - that doesn't mean you'll have to back to square one.

First, take time to let your leg fully heal. Upperbody isolation can be okay, maybe you can even incorporate some physical therapy (DO consult with your doctor) into your routine.

Second, you can just get back at it and be were you started. It will take nothing but time.

The biggest issue you are probably going to have, is psychological. I see lots of young people here getting into working out after discovering Jow Forums and let me tell you, this board is fucked in the head. Deep rooted self-esteem issues? Lack of discipline and therefore subpar performance in uni or even school? The gym helps work around these. But if it ever falls away, you're back where you started and the fall hurts even more.

Taking a break due to injury is never pleasant, but take the extra time you have to study an interesting subject, read a book, anything that helps you further your own personal growth. You might wanna leave that hellhole for the time being.
Wishing you a speedy recovery.

Hi titaniumbro

fun fact, paralized woman can still have orgams with penetration

Attached: Blade-Runner-2049-Ryan-Gosling-K-angry.gif (480x231, 235K)

You haven't deleted a thread in years my lad
gook (or was it moot?) removed the hability to delete your own threads

str vs agi

No.

Completely not true. I've deleted lots of threads.
It's just that there is a 10 minute time limit to deleting threads, because people were randomly deleting active threads to "frame" janitors/mods, and moot (the actual moot) was getting sick of it.

>people were randomly deleting active threads to "frame" janitors/mods
kek, I can't believe the amount of politics going on in an free anime discussion website

you shouldve said "wheelchairs are technology"
that wouldve saved it

>you can't delete this comment yet because it's too new
>you can't delete this now because it's too old
who thought this was a good idea?

Why did you post this on Jow Forums tho?

Gainer shakes exist. Calorie-dense foods like peanut butter exist. Have an extra buttered toast once in a while. Don't be afraid, calories are frens and you need them. Prioritize protein, though. You're gonna make it brah.

what's wrong with her skin?

I seriously do not understand why you continue to use this trip. The only purpose it serves is to immediately identify you as a retard and to tell people to disregard what you post.

>Dorei to no Seikatsu -Teaching Feeling- revolves around the daily life of a doctor, who ends up becoming the guardian of a slave girl formerly abused by his last owner. As the game begins, the player is given options to which can determine the personality of doctor, over the days of the game.