Best programming drugs?

best programming drugs?
for me it's caffeine and aspirin together

Attached: coffee-and-pills.jpg (1000x690, 104K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/health/heart-health/daily-aspirin-may-be-harmful-healthy-older-adults-large-study-n909791
nbcnews.com/health/health-news/why-do-people-love-coffee-beer-it-s-buzz-not-n1001246
youtube.com/watch?v=SE1bL2bHe_w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What does taking the aspirin with caffeine do?

Personally I love a nice adderall every once in awhile. Helps me clear my backlog of tedious shit that i’ve been neglecting because it motivates me to get it done. Ill never take it more than once every couple months

i think aspiring is a vasodilator which counter-acts the constricting effects of caffeine

>he needs to drink the caffeinated Jew

The best drug is sober.

For Jow Forums its estrogen apparantly
Trannies need to be hanged

I'm currently on B+C+Magnesium on top of the usual Caffeine. It works pretty well as a daily bootstrap.

Attached: installgentoo.png (512x365, 149K)

>and aspirin
Voluntarily taking poison. A single dose of this shit permanently increases your risk for developing certain diseases. It's not something healthy people should take. Ever. And fuck the pain it causes, it's like being stabbed in the guts for a day.

>he doesn't know

Attached: cs equipment.png (755x622, 113K)

I made people beat up gay kids in school
They were excluded from all the groups

????

30 mg of the finest Czech racemic amphetamine sulphate

what's gay about this? stop being immature, it's merely about improved programming ability.

For me it's cocaine and acid.

Attached: 1553977730526.jpg (640x480, 22K)

>A single dose of this shit permanently increases your risk for developing certain diseases
Clearly this isn't common enough to be relevant, since otherwise it would have made everybody sick by now.

>And fuck the pain it causes, it's like being stabbed in the guts for a day.
Go see a doctor, there's something wrong in your body.

>And fuck the pain it causes, it's like being stabbed in the guts for a day.
Were you taking it on an empty stomach or something? Wtf.
Aspirin is used to kill pain, some kinds of pain. Sometimes it's the only think that'll help with my headaches.

If you have too much of it or have it on an empty stomach then it can bust the stomach lining though.

anyone remember that user from here that streamed taking mdma and benzo and continued programming (very poorly)
he was cute, i hope he's ok

MDMA and benzos must be a fucked mix. Surprised he could bring himself to type unless it was like mega low doses of both.

when it started kicking in he was all like woah it feels like my arms are floating. then he just started acting nonsensical and couldn't do the most basic programming tasks
youtube terminated the stream at that point so we don't really know what happened next but some user said that combo could make him end up like terry davis

forgot to mention, he added like 3 energy drinks to the mix. brave user, he was

Adderall of Vyvanse, no question

If it was a strong benzo it would have probably killed his MDMA high and he'd have just gone to sleep or got bartarded. Interested in seeing the video though.

I drink coffee and agree with you, it's chemical slavery.
I do my best work sober.

Attached: 48416462.jpg (720x720, 57K)

Speed. Though 1/3rd of the time I'll not be productive and go on a 12 hour wanking session, even though speed gives me limp dick.

Quit being retarded and switch to modafinil...

LSD microdose

Attached: 1478992111992683550.jpg (900x893, 868K)

Sunshine, water and clean air.

Nah dude amphetamines are the bees knees

sure user sure..

What diseases?

water.

This plus a little something I like to call God

based religion-fag
which god?

coffee, cola, ritalin

Attached: 2019-06-12_20-20-33.png (848x467, 389K)

Where do you get that?

morning bible reading > ritalin

Ketogenic diet

2 cups black coffee
600mg Phosphatidylserine
36mg Methylphenidate
5g creatine

500mg magnesium citrate
7g potassium salt
21g sodium salt

multi vit

I feel good all the damn time for no reason.

you have got to be thinking of ibuprofen or possibly paracetamol, aspirin is one of those long tested drugs that even paranoid freaks don't mind.

take cock everyday

Did you know nbcnews.com/health/heart-health/daily-aspirin-may-be-harmful-healthy-older-adults-large-study-n909791
and
nbcnews.com/health/health-news/why-do-people-love-coffee-beer-it-s-buzz-not-n1001246

>I feel good all the damn time for no reason
Until you have to take a shit, then it's like opening up the gates to hell

This is true. Poo times can be... troubling.

piracetam

Green tea and prunes - what more do you need??

Enjoy your dopamine deficiency

Speed

tried it and its shit
it doesn't give me any productivity boost, just a little bit of empathy

phenidates are where its at

mine is sweet leaf

youtube.com/watch?v=SE1bL2bHe_w

Maybe the dose was wrong or it was a fake?
It works for me quite well. Gives me really good focus and determination, also boosts my confidence. But can be distracting on higher doses.
LSD never gives me empathy, both when macro and micro dosing. I'd need MDMA for that.

nicotine gum.

also fast death/thrash metal

I tried a few different doses and tested the substance.
Acid always significantly increases my empathy, although when I'm sober I'm practically not empathetic at all.