The Rpi 3b+ is perfectly usable as a desktop

You can do lots of other stuff with it but for a cheap shitposting station it can't be beat. It's cheap and not vulnerable to Spectre type attacks.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-17_06-25-09.png (1920x1080, 536K)

I have Poco F1 with fucking Rust and Golang and what not in Termux. I could use a Bluetooth keyboard and be comfy. Basically, Termux is just Arch.

The only problem - there is no way to use external monitor.

Should I revive /sbcg/?? People stop going in there but if there is interest I might consider doing that

I'm trying to get a full text mode environment going on an IoT device, the linkit smart. I have emacs running, lol.

> Jow Forums
> Chrome(ium?)
> 16:9 ratio
> default terminal theme

pic related

Attached: unsheathes katana.png (924x560, 43K)

You've done literally nothing to it
A raspberry pi should be used for projects
This just seems like a lazy way to avoid doing something with it

It works fine though...

>packages:2739
I've done all kinds of stuff to it.

problem: not encrypted
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

imagine using a $10K computer for browsing the internet

I use mine as a headless server. My govt gives each resident a free domain so i can do cool shit like stream my music library on the go.

Sounds good

Enjoying your lag with Raspoo I see.

>no "how to save screenshot" tab
newfag

That's really cool

Buy a sub 100 laptop on eBay and disable JavaScript like you should.

Let's see your octane results.

This is $10 chink orange pi zero.

Attached: Octane20_orangepizero.png (852x854, 95K)

i agree especially if you're not some retard who whines about muh performance or who won't use youtube-dl

btw you can literally pipe youtube-dl into your omxplayer

Not (yet) usable by your average person. Requires too much fiddling to get decent performance out of it.

Is the 3 faster than 2? I tried Raspbian on 2 and it sucks major dick in anything else than plain h264 playback and/or Kodi.

yes but you need a nonstandard usb to power it, it needs extra amps or it will reset during load, it's a real piece of shit

minimalist arch works fine if u want a comfy workstation