Buy new device

buy new device

consume

>need new device

>need consume

Attached: 1560393355827.jpg (1000x1000, 95K)

DUDE

>dude

>consume

Newer programs and apps are getting more and more resource intensive.

NEED CONSUME NEED CONSUME

Fuck off, Ivan. You are just a toxic byproduct of evolution of Human Species. A small mistake made about hundred years ago. There is no future for you Ivan, and no hope. Just stop shitposting and drink himself to death, which is your only destiny.

DUDE JUST CONSUME FOR 50 YEARS

NPCs always say this shit but I’m still using Core 2 systems productively and I think most of you faggots are just brainwashed by marketing to throw tantrums over rounding errors in FPS/loading times.

is this a bot

>dude russia is shitposting

>productively
By the time you open your excel sheet I finish using it/

Could a bot call you faggot?

Not him but the big companies just push out bloatware created with nonsensical javascript and web based ui's etc...

Yeah, you’re definitely just another shill. Even with spinning rust shit like this has been a non-issue for literally over a decade.

Im no shill, you're just poor

And you’re a deluded sheep wasting money on worthless plastic trash because a kike on YouTube told you it’s 5% better than last years worthless trash instead of investing it and growing your supposed wealth. I’ll stick with being cheap but able to think for myself, thanks.

my 4 GHz quad core skylake at work is unironically slower than my 3 GHz hex core westmere at home, but both are fine because the greatest bottleneck in any truly productive task has always been your own thought process. if you seriously think this is a valid argument you are basically a drone who doesn’t do anything but mindlessly push buttons all day.

That's correct user, I persuade my work that I need a new machine every year even though I could do it on a 20 year old chinkpad.

>a kike on YouTube told you it’s 5% better than last years worthless trash
My last CPU was a dual core system. The 1700X is most definitely a big upgrade.

Yes, I’m sure your new AMD(R) Ryzen™ processor was an epic gamer win! Go shit out a promoted tweet about it or something, nobody cares.

>stop being poor!
>was still using a fucking dual core well into the 2010s
what did vijay mean by this

I mean it was a good upgrade. Is that too hard for you to understand?
I don't play video games.

t. retard who never compiled a goddamn thing, or edited a proper video kys

or play video games

so what if Facebook's app weighs 200MB dude?
it doesn't matter if it uses 1GB after slight use, we have memory bro.

I started out with a 14" C2D laptop.

I started out with a single 23" monitor phenom II 955 system.

Then went to triple 21.5" 1080p 3570k.

Now I'm upgrading to probably Ryzen 9 + triple 27" 4k + 4ktv. My 3570k bursts into flames while it's playing just one 4k stream and the PC will randomly lag. I'm generally running 3 virtual desktops and a couple of VMs constantly.

As I get more skills I find I have the need for more expensive computers and I'm currently looking at buying some old xeon servers to run a metric fuckton of VMs.

>NOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T SPEND YOUR DISPOSABLE INCOME ON NICE THINGS YOU ENJOY IT MAKES ME FEEL INADEQUATE ABOUT MY POVERTY NOOOOOOOOOO WHY ARE YOU SUCH A CONSUMERIST THIS SHOULDNT BE ALLOWED YOU SHOULDN'T BE THAT SATISFIED WITH MATERIAL THINGS

Attached: 1560752687016.png (231x218, 8K)