Which one is a more overrated hack?

Which one is a more overrated hack?

Attached: stevejobsbig.jpg (1038x694, 183K)

At least Apple had a valid product at inception.

This

Attached: zuck-robozuck.gif (640x352, 3.75M)

Mark, no question. He basically just fell ass backwards into something that happened to catch on. There were other sites that literally did the same thing, and were prob coded better, to replace the clusterfuck that was MySpace.

Jobs was a marketing genius with a flare for industrial design who would sweat every little detail to match what he had in his head.

This. Jobs was probably a horrible boss, but he did push to get it exactly "right" (in his mind) regardless of what boards or shareholders said.

both are evil, Zuck is just hated because he is socially retarded

Zuck is hardly overrated, even normies know about the lizard memes

He's hated because he literally called his users dumb fucks.

Attached: zuckerberg.jpg (736x2911, 514K)

>overrated
jobs
>hack
zuckerberg

This, but unironically

OP

Jobs obviously. He was a complete moron and talentless hack riding purely on his marketing team's efforts. No one has ever raved over Zuck being a "genius" and everyone acknowledges he was just in the right place at the right time.

Attached: 1549135484217.png (686x955, 420K)

>jobs
>hack
wut

Cause he knew he would die pretty soon, he didnt care about milking consumers and powetripping as much as the sociopathic robot zuc, he gathered the best people and strived to make something that would be legit good

*blocks your path*

Attached: 11-10-49-gettyimages-1128344984-1-e1555965358114.jpg (2880x1920, 563K)

tbqh this is the biggest hack of our time

I actually believe Steve Jobs is underrated when you don't talk to Apple cultists.

kek

>t. Bezos

Attached: ol_musky.webm (960x540, 2.67M)

>He basically just fell ass backwards into something that happened to catch on.
>imblying he isn’t a patsy for a three letter agency
He was selected because he is easy to manipulate.

but they are dumbfucks, most of them

this

pfff, amateurs

Attached: Bill-Gates-in-Jail--29709.jpg (799x1200, 148K)

yup

Jobs at least had the foresight to steal ideas from the technologically competent.
Zuckerfag stole from the tech illiterate and happened to be at the right place at the right time.
Lots of people call Jobs a visionary but his only "vision" was "I want my devices to look posh". And then he hired competent engineers to accomplish this for him. But that's still miles ahead of Zuckerjew, who's only visions involved how he could stand to make even more money while hiring increasingly less competent people.
From a capitalist perspective, one built the world's first trillion dollar corporation while engaging in considerably less shady bullshit than the latter.
But they're both equally overrated imo, it's just that Jobs deserves to be rated much higher than Zuckercuck purely because he was less of an absolute git.

And then there's Bill Gates, a man who was never highly rated among anyone in the first place, but has proven that he can at least have enough money to be fucking satisfied.
From a capitalist perspective, his business practices were fucking brutal, but under him Microsoft was exclusively made up of some of the world's most competent software engineers instead of the pajeets that run the company now. He outplayed every single one of his competitors while hardly ever outright cheating them or his consumers, unlike Zuckercuck, but his only vision was a software monopoly, so less than Jobs.
I'd rate him less overrated than the other two simply because no one fucking likes him and at least he gives to real charities.

One was a ruthless businessman and marketing visionary.
The other is an autistic con man.

>ever outright cheating them
Idk if you know about forcing manufactures to install windows, trying to kill opengl and bunch of other shits
>at least he gives to real charities.
We all know why

Conclusion: all three 'visionaries' are shit. Elon musk is a nice guy because he has fun projects, loves animu. But you guys would call me a reedit fag

What connects these four gentlemen is not only their technical innovations, but their very obvious Asperger's syndrome.

Not one of those guys is well adjusted, which I would suggest explains the fact that no-one likes Jobs, and Gates was prone to meltdowns.

I suppose Musk is the lowest on the spectrum though-he's obviously a total sperg, but he has somehow curated a social persona.

Forced to install Windows? It's called a contract. Both parties benefitted. One party sold their goods at a lower price as long as the latter party agreed to exclusively use their goods. It was a deal like any other and manufacturers saw it as being in their best interest at the time.
If you want to bring up times where Microsoft has actually cheated their compeition, there are better examples to look at I assure you. Notice my strategic use of "hardly". Obviously Microsoft has dirt on its ledger, same as Apple.

>animu
*normalfag animu

Jobs created 2 very successful companies, which is something hardly anyone achieves.

whatever achievements you have, you're still a hack

something like facebook was going to exist even if zuckerberg never existed.

and it did with myspace for a time.

Attached: D9Fdj37WwAAocQO.jpg (1024x1024, 118K)