AMD is better and cheap

>AMD is better and cheap...

Attached: cringe.jpg (1900x669, 235K)

user, expensive motherboards arenĀ“t cheap

>*blocks your path*

Attached: 1555818689054.jpg (678x672, 120K)

I wouldn't pair x570 board with anything below 12 cores. Now check prices of Intel 12/16 core CPUs and admit you are a brainless nigger.

Or you can buy a $130 X470 board and drop in your shitty 16 core if you want it that badly.
Unless you really need that extra 200MHz overclock.

user, you know that the Z390 Godlike was just as expensive on release and still costs 500 dollars to this day, right?
You know that the X570 version offers benefits like FORTY FUCKING LANES OF PCI-EXPRESS 4.0, something that no Intel board currently offers, right?
And you know that X570 is meant to support CPUs with more than double the processing power of anything available on Z390, right?
Oh, you do know these things but you're an Intel shill so you don't care? My mistake for bothering.
Yes, AMD is better value than Intel. This is just how things have always been. Get over it. You should be more concerned with the fact that AMD has now closed Intel's single core advantage completely, so you literally no excuse to buy Intel anymore.

Attached: 1559478864306.png (600x600, 32K)

Attached: bait.gif (625x626, 45K)

Fucking gay merr GPUs were bad enough, now they have to make mobos like this too? Fucks sake. Only thing I like is some of them have integrated IO shields which is at least 10 years late to the party. In the old days, you could get a window to show off your build and management. Now you have to hide that embarrassing kiddie gaymer shit behind a closed panel.

good you chose the top of the line mobo for that socket. good shit user
imagine you're poor af and buy inferior Intcel instead

a b350 mobo will work with zen2. 60$

>VRM with fans
OH NOnoNON HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA

why would anyone buy b350 instead of b450

>Intel is better and cheap...

Attached: cringe.png (1406x636, 310K)

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO

why dont even the high end boards use proper heatsinks on the chip

>mfw no surprise EVGA AM4 socket board out of the blue

Attached: 1554743755040.png (500x494, 269K)

Have sex.

F O R T Y P C I E 4 L A N E S

> Have sex.
> argues about PCI lanes or some other tech mumbo jumbo
Your "argumentation" about the lack of copulation acts is null and void right after that.

You still get lower latency with Intel.

OP btfo

Save us, Supermicro.

>having sex is and not being a fucking idiot is mutually exclusive
Have sex, you fucking idiot

And yet another OP destroyed with facts.

OP rekt in a single post

Seething and coping.

>overpriced garbage that still has a fucking chipset fan, a feature which was obsolete in 2005

AHEM

OP on suicide watch

today we learn that amd has a say on motherboard pricing

And it was written, that OP was a faggot that day

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 22K)

>vreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Hello shintel shill