Is MPC-HC/BE + madVR the only way to properly play HDR on HDR TVs right now?

Is MPC-HC/BE + madVR the only way to properly play HDR on HDR TVs right now?
MPV&VLC seems to be able to play HDR, but it doesn't support HDR passthrough, which is the proper way of watching HDR content on HDR supported displays

Attached: 1560756781002.png (1000x765, 589K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/toya_rav/status/1140217851632148480
mailchi.mp/c7615e96b103/28ktk2x74t/
forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=259188
forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?p=1709584
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Probably. madshi is a beast.

pretty sure "fair use" isn't relevant in Japanese law at all, i desperately hope one day they go to Japan and get sued on their holiday

>artist wants your edited image of his art to be taken down
>"NUH UH ITS FAIR CRITICISM"
Bitch get fucked it's his art he can say whatever the fuck he wants.

Why are niggers so obsessed with Nessa? She's clearly not black. You can get that brown with a suntan and she doesn't have ugly sausage lips

Niggers, queers, trannies and all the other varieties of faggots all exhibit this behaviour. I assume this is based on some kind of insecurity.

>pretty sure "fair use" isn't relevant in Japanese law at all
You're joking right? They have way more robust fair use laws then most western countries. Its the reason why you can make dojin games/manga/etc of copyrighted things and sell then without issue.

fucking cunts lol
fatass SJW

Attached: D9JhtKpU8AAfWuB.png (597x466, 62K)

YOU are obsessed

>Its the reason why you can make dojin games/manga/etc of copyrighted things and sell then without issue.
The reason is actually, because of the original copyright holders who decide to not take action even if they legally could do so (and some Japanese companies actually choose to seek out copyright infringement).

go watch the first episode of the Osomatsu-kun revival then, they got sued to hell and back and the first episode isn't able to be streamed, sold, or publicly displayed ever again

Attached: 1560374156115.png (1659x3000, 2.36M)

What is wrong with people like her?
People are free to express their own artistic vision? Art is all about pushing boundaries

Attached: zero.jpg (1200x675, 130K)

She's just anime, and anime has no race, just skin color. Niggers and pajeets are the ones getting mad over this, there's even an actual pajeet at /vp/ that ruins every Nessa thread with race bait, claiming that she's indian and saying that anyone who disagrees with him is a nigger.

Attached: 1560282641828.png (900x900, 383K)

>madVR

Attached: nice proprietary software.jpg (580x346, 28K)

Better than literal trannyware.

God I fucking love Nessa.
The fact that she upsets niggers and SJW's by having dark skin while being actually attractive is just icing on the cake.

Attached: 238745943.jpg (1000x1200, 272K)

I would draw her even whiter and tag him desu

Probably yes. madshi is the most obsessive autist in terms of video playback development, so I think nothing tops it atm.

b-but muh black sexualization! Do you think that all black girls are sex toys??

Japs and koreans naturally have tanned skin. if they spend one weekend at the beach they turn chestnut brown for the next three months

yes lol

biggot racist nazi

Good for them.
As a white man I spend one hour at the beach, I get cancer.

Is this the Nessa thread?

Attached: 69827435.png (800x800, 709K)

a doctor in korea once thought my freckles were aids, every now and again a kid crabs my arm and points at them and says "Teacher, why? yo have sick?"

>they turn chestnut brown for the next three months
>tfw italian
>tfw still kinda light tanned from spending a week on beach in a vacation 5 months ago
They are not the only ones.

anyone can be mad at (pjw voice) ess jay doubleyews, but are you a bad enough dude to learn about who devised this way of thinking?

every thread is a nessa thread

lmao she got btfo
twitter.com/toya_rav/status/1140217851632148480

pic related lmao

Attached: new.jpg (3120x2365, 1.04M)

My man

Attached: 2783544.png (920x1500, 588K)

Based Nick Jonas Mexican doppelgänger

Don't be mad just because you won't qualify.

Attached: 1560749764129.png (1606x2266, 1.52M)

>white
Yuck

>Why are niggers so obsessed with Nessa? She's clearly not black.
What the FUCK are you talking about?

Attached: 1560773785829.png (846x1200, 796K)

Attached: 1560752668138.png (848x1200, 664K)

gross

seethe

Attached: 1560751036966.jpg (540x810, 119K)

Why are Pokémon girls such seamen demons ?

Attached: whitewashed out.png (1240x1754, 1.52M)

Gamefreak can't make games so they focus on what really sells.

>Gamefreak can't make games
So true.

Attached: fanartodsjma.jpg (1024x602, 90K)

the absolute state

Attached: file.png (643x1508, 337K)

what a fucking racist, non whites are the majority in the world.

Attached: 1548461791620.png (399x400, 13K)

Was willing to ignore the stupidity of this person just bitching about skin color but this kinda got me. Darker skin people face colorism? What the fuck is this crayon eating motherfucker talking about? Do niggers just pass out and turn blue, then yellow, then brown again? If sokmething the world is full of brown, no need to do any more of that. If she wants so much brown someone should shit on her face.

it seems to imply that brown-skinned people ultimately are like poor helpless tards who will always need a white, emotionally-sensitive tard-wrangler

Attached: 1550111453124.png (442x416, 163K)

So much autism radiating off of OP

>You can get that brown with a suntan and she doesn't have ugly sausage lips
That's exactly why they are obsessed. They will never admit that white race features look better, while having serious problems with blacks ruining their health trying to bleach their skin.

*smacks lips*
so you be sayin...
WE WUZ JOJOS AND SHIT

honk

Is HDR passthrough fixed now for RTX cards? I remember there was an issue with Nvidia drivers.

Why will people on this board ALMOST ALWAYS defend a Japanese dude no matter what. Copyright, technology, war crimes, trade scandals, anything. Doesn't matter what it is, Japanese people are always right. Huh, very interesting.

Attached: thonk.png (600x600, 143K)

>Tfw Egyptian.
>Tfw my forearms are visibly darker than the rest of my arms because I walk around under the sun with my sleeves rolled up in the summer.
>Tfw it's probably permanent.

Namr of anime?

>its racist to make art and use a different skin tone
LMFAO these fucking people are absolutely delusional

ye it works fine with 430.86

Attached: 20190617.jpg (2560x1440, 881K)

Thanks. I was looking at an upgrade from my 1060 6GB but everyone said to avoid RTX because of that and microstuttering. I'm not sure a 2060 will be enough to get me to NGU very high anyway.

Just move out from Egypt for like 5 years lmao

Pokemon (game). She'll probably appear in the anime tho

Fuck twitter and fuck outrage culture

It's a weeaboo imageboard.

Attached: 1555949914916.jpg (731x1130, 265K)

Keeeeeek

They're weebs

>black people must be light invariant blacks

Attached: CA3A3987-4F28-4CF6-B028-A72CA839376F.jpg (1515x798, 686K)

Both persons are wrong.

The dumb artist should have thought twice before uploading his art to the internet. You can't hold control of your content anymore the moment you decide to upload it to the internet, and this will never stop being the fact. No amount of desperate begging and "reproduction is prohibited" sayings in engrish is going to change that, and this will do nothing except make you look like a crybaby.

The jerk author of the edit is acting racist and terribly pretentious overall, with all of his awakened butthurt over the simple matter some guy likes to draw characters with determined and specific skin color. I wouldn't be surprised if she gets extremely confused when someone else point out she's being racist.

>go to weeb central
>wonder why all the weebs

Attached: CjcQBE6.jpg (362x346, 38K)

> Nordcucks

Being a weeb doesn't mean having to defend some nips all the time.

But he IS in the right.

You porbably should have used a less distracting picture, OP.

I brought RTX2060 just to have hdmi 2.0b
since my A9F also have 2.0b inputs

madshi is cooking something
mailchi.mp/c7615e96b103/28ktk2x74t/

is mpc still being updated even

anybody has a guide for setting up madvr for brainlets?

Are you sure it's not skin cancer?

>doesn't know the meaning of weeaboo

forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=259188
Best guide I've found.

forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?p=1709584

Yes, mpv HDR support is simply garbage. As for VLC, I didn't try it. MPC+madVR just werks.

Because the Japanese are a beautiful people so we're willing to overlook a couple of their flaws.
Certain other people on the other hand have basically nothing but flaws, they cause trouble all the time, cost us money and don't really give us back anything of value.

ALSO, Japan's war crimes and discrimination don't affect me in the least. Most I could be upset about is them drawing gaijin with large noses.
People I see every day on the subway, blasting loud rap music from their phones and being a nuisance to other people. THAT affects me. You know who I mean.

Attached: akko.jpg (318x336, 19K)

Nords can tan just fine. It's only Anglos that turn red under the sun.

>Sucking SJW tranny dick for free.

>You can't hold control of your content the moment you decide to upload it to the internet, and this will never stop being the fact. No amount of desperate begging and "reproduction is prohibited" sayings in engrish is going to change that, and this will do nothing except make you look like a crybaby.
Fucking this. It's like these artists had never heard about the Streisand effect.

>MPV is garbage
shocking revelation

American detected. Only an american complains about war crimes of another country when they are the cause of all current day terrorism

>making a dark skinned character lighter: racist
>making a light skinned character darker: not-racist
Nice.