Fucking

Fucking
Braindead
Idiots

Attached: 1560763097086.png (607x791, 354K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TheGatorGamer/status/1140097489799979013
youtube.com/watch?v=xxmXeLEcs9s
courtlistener.com/docket/15776387/united-states-v-8chnet-9120-double-diamond-parkway-suite-5901-reno-nv/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Most of these 3 letter agences were originally created to fulfil 1 or 2 purposes and then get get disbanded.
Why do they still exist?

To saveguard their capitalist master's interests.

>Ey mang, how else to put it in the paper folder now bebeh?!

Attached: 421566_110052819134743_1827862103_n.jpg (501x373, 42K)

siphooning tax dollar

>mang

Attached: c.jpg (320x240, 24K)

Ok
>Heyo *does weird shit with your hand, how is a brotha' 'ppose to put nem screen shits in nem peppah thangz...bebeh?!
How's that?

Attached: rN8KgFN.jpg (507x377, 64K)

> 2000
Well, today I'd say use a phone. It ain't stupid. Taking a screenshot when the device is "unknown", it might blow your cover.

They added an additional purpose of justifying its existence regardless of value.

oh no no no no

Friendly reminder these are the people who charge you protection money with every purchase, paycheck, and annual propertum.

>twitter.com/TheGatorGamer/status/1140097489799979013
t. This

>Friendly reminder these are the people who charge you protection money with every paycheck.
FTFY. Sales and property taxes are state and local taxes only.

>tfw live in state with no income tax
>tfw live next to a state with no sales tax
>drive across state lines to make all purchases

Attached: 1545110606091.png (1280x720, 1.41M)

truly based

Its the same people that asked plebbit how to "wipe a hard drive for a VIP." Then proceeded to download normie moron wiping software instead of just throwing them in the smelter.

Attached: 1486839506974.jpg (1024x681, 162K)

where is this from?

now you know the FBI *does* monitor threads in imageboards...

I've seen obvious military propaganda here in Jow Forums (almost the SAME posts across boards). and when I mentioned it in those very same threads, some user agreed with me. some minutes later, the threads got deleted

Clever user. Albeit sales tax is a tax on the poor while income tax is a tax on the rich

bumpo

And? The screenshots were probably submitted as evidence by a user and then verified by trained personnel after the fact. Please. There are no 'glow n-words' monitoring our boards and threads. You're schizophrenic.

>believing a federal agency will disband or government will ever justify shrinking itself dramatically.
You have a lot to learn about politics in general. The only way a federal government reduces its power dramatically, is massive public unrest, and even then it's extremely unlikely.
>thinking capitalism has anything to do with autocratic government growth
You poor dumb bastard.

>>thinking capitalism has anything to do with autocratic government growth
>You poor dumb bastard.
m8, capitalism wouldn't exist without a government. the most basic task of govts/states is to enforce private property, by the threat of violence against those who don't respect it.

you glow a lot nigger. let me run you over

why were there Yous? The FBI was encouraging them?

Attached: fbi kitty.jpg (960x720, 263K)

Attached: .png (1544x1926, 529K)

the is the funniest shit i have ever seen

Attached: 1541459251205.png (512x512, 13K)

>sloppy jop putin. dick
what the fuck lmao

Attached: DpKjPfBWsAEeYWt.jpg large.jpg (540x960, 63K)

These. Just shows how many retarded /v/ zoomers are in here.

Capitalism is the default state of humanity, user.

You're thinking of corporatism. But I understand commie trannie nigger retards dont know the difference.

Capitalism predates the state.

>wireless printing
>network printing in general
>standalone laserjet 3380
lol
That's an iPad issue, not sure you can connect it to USB. You can connect your Android device and print from it, though.

There are other legit reasons for this:
>have an document
>have to communicate with a shithole department that still uses fax
>IT doesn't approve any online fax-sending services
>the only alternative to this is also printing the document first

my fav part is that there's (You)s in the document

also test

>when you can't tell if ironic or unironic glownigger
I'm leaning ironic, but I could go either way on this one

Attached: 17418F01AA604F3ABF6BFC1FBB5F1ECA.jpg (236x187, 19K)

Not today Cia, I know you fuckers haven't figured out the copier yet

the current one. that doesn't mean shit. history is not linear.

no. even small capitalists would be shot to dead by thieves if the state (through police forces) didn't protect them. it would happen almost instantly if the state collapsed, unless people took their protection as their responsibility (and who the fuck would protect someone else's safety for free?).

there were other forms of government before our current states. they were the once protecting capitalists.

"N-words"
Go away you fucking loser.

Attached: N-Word.jpg (394x475, 25K)

there's no way this is real

If the government collapsed, there would be (and already are) massive private security forces to protect their clients. It very quickly becomes economically unviable to rob the ultra wealthy. Meanwhile, every day citizens carry firearms for self defense, with mixed success and a lot of dead thieves.

Problem: Users requested iPads. Users then requested an iOS compatible printer. Higher-ups denied this because the constant cloud connectivity would open our network for attack. Users still demand a way to print from their iPads.
Solution: Put iPad on copier. Advise to buy Android tablets next time.

Why not advise to take screenshot, email the file to yourself, and open it on a real computer for printing?

>government backed
>capitalist
Literal retard.

>n-words
you mean nigger?

He means Nigerians. All that gold is the backing for the US government.

Nah, I'm pretty sure he meant glowniggers who ousted themselves as being newfags who can't understand basic imageboard IDs.

FBI analyst was actively encouraging some ..minor.. shooting of muzzie drugdealers on 8pol to later issue a search warrant containing the screencaps with (((you)))s. There are glows all over chans.

>If the government collapsed, there would be (and already are) massive private security forces to protect their clients
and why would those private contractors give a shit about their employers? they could simply steal from them
and what would control/maintain the value of money without a single govt? why would anyone give a shit about money? how would they get paid?

the ignorance.

>Literal retard.
you

>living in america
how

It literally existed for 300 years at most

its taken from the warrant for 8ch

Hitler was right again.

the government does a lot of stupid wasteful shit, but that image is fake. hear more from the viewpoint of a public choice economist

youtube.com/watch?v=xxmXeLEcs9s

It is unfortunately

Attached: glowinthedark.png (722x826, 100K)

>Grog wants 10 fish
>Ooga asks 1 hide
>Grog agrees
>Fish is now worth 1 hide at the moment until another transaction happens in Ooga's cave

Here is your capitalism

>being the source of traffic on I5
Fuck off we're full, and I hope you enjoy your upcoming toll fees.

You forgot the part where Ooga actually has 1000 fish and Grog has a limited amount of hides without performing the labor required to harvest them

>and why would those private contractors give a shit about their employers? they could simply steal from them
They could, but they'd lose all the jobs to other, more trustworthy companies,especially in our information age.
>and what would control/maintain the value of money without a single govt? why would anyone give a shit about money? how would they get paid?
Limited supply would, either in the form of precious metals, or otherwise limited commodities (cryptocurrencies)

you wanted capitalism and now you're asking for a free market. you're learning!

i use this for snapchat tho, shits cash

zoom zoom

What if the device your using reports when a screenshot is taken or when a packet of data is sent to an unknown source.

Attached: 6rc8zyu8b3vnomxidz.png (500x485, 192K)

>ironic
I think you are correct.

>(((conspiracy)))

>fed posts like a newfag
I'm not surprised.

go prep the bull five eye fag

Do you think they also monitor Jow Forums for any kind of subversive technology?

Actually they tend to merge to the larger organization rather than fully disband.

>He thinks the photo comes from the year 2000
Brainlet zoomers I swear

courtlistener.com/docket/15776387/united-states-v-8chnet-9120-double-diamond-parkway-suite-5901-reno-nv/

First document, scroll all the way to the bottom.

Or tracks your location even when you told it not to, bad google, bad

how else are you supposed to take snapchat screenshot without notifying the sender?

with another phone's camera

where are you user

>having two phones on you
you just blew your cover