Attached: NPC.jpg (636x773, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ntp.niehs.nih.gov/results/areas/cellphones/
apple.com/legal/rfexposure/iphone10,1/en/
devicespecifications.com/en/model-sar/204348b1
youtu.be/aH9i8Tev9vE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>non-ionizing radiation is harmful
>literally no real-life cancer cases or deaths reported from it despite people having used cell phones and wifi and radar for the better part of 30 years

Fast internet = freedom
Now pay for your bandwidth, goy

I bet you find yourself funny.

Have sex

Attached: D9MzWtrWwAATFn8.png (850x1133, 126K)

>cancer bad, 5g bad, technology bad
>preservation of human life good

Attached: 1559585036094.png (636x773, 14K)

Dilate

Attached: D9MzXW5WkAAIabg.jpg (1380x1054, 256K)

>non-ionizing radiation isn't harmful
Eat your words
ntp.niehs.nih.gov/results/areas/cellphones/

t.
|
|>
|

I actually have sex and I think you should feel embarrassed. Trolling or serious this thread is as worthless as used toilet paper.

>literally two unrelated trees
>not even the same tree
>not even the same species
>not even the same year
lel

Imagine how much more worse the actual state of things with 5G since glowniggers insta pickup this thread for shilling

Attached: D9MzYOmXkAE-EYO.jpg (1536x2048, 717K)

The hillshill libshits are at their anti-5G spam again

Attached: Trump-Tweet-5G-6G-1024x512.jpg (1024x512, 92K)

>shilling an Israeli puppet

how does it feel knowing i consider you so irritating and useless that i would happily give you painful tumourous cancer just so my internet could be a few Mbit faster

>muh israel
Hillary lost. Cope.

Attached: 5G_Trump_pic_for_Claus.jpg (700x400, 190K)

Oh, fellow migapede, when are you relocating to the newly settled settlement in Golan heights?

>consume
so have you, the only ones to win are globohomo

>Of male rats
Are you a rat?

No, but you are

K, Ivan, try to follow me. I know it is difficult for your phenotype but bear with me.

You, Ivan, for the virtue of being a Russian, genuinely believe (you all are believing rather than knowing degenerates) that bullshitting, cheating and bullying is the way to go, because you have never seen any better in your fucking social shithole, so you are projecting these major social forces to the whole civilized world, about which you literally have no idea.

See, Ivan, before they could market shit to you on anal port cites which the likes of you are visiting daily, they have to develop the underlying tech. It cannot be, contrary to what you used to believe, be just pure baseless bullshitting. Platforms are running 24/7 reliable and rock-solid, so mere propaganda is not enough to support this.

I know, Ivan, it is hard to believe, but there are way smarter, exponentially smarter people from all around the globe who are studying in MIT, Stanford, Princeton, Caltech and other fine establishments. These people are already, Ivan, try to follow me, already the next level of evolution of homo sapiens, compared to you. Their ancestors never drank themselves to death, they experienced no negative social selection, they are almost different species.

So, just stop shitposting, Ivan, and go squat next to a liqueur shop, literally where you belong, and let the titans push ahead technological progress of human civilization.

yeah but this one single thing might prove my point, discord tranny

Tell us, Ivan, does your boss Prigozhin who spent 8 years in a jail fuck you in the asshole to ascertain his higher status in the criminal hierarchy, or you just suck his cock after lunch breaks?

>muh Russia
Caught niggers red-handed

Attached: 1560757628318.jpg (1024x943, 440K)

>no u

Attached: resist.jpg (624x420, 59K)

And take your meds, schizo.

Attached: Shinzo-sama-bullying-hikkis.png (1546x1132, 973K)

>male rats

>Shows this tree as "proof"
>you can literally see on the left part of another tree that is also facing "towards" the antenna and has no such problem.

Go dillate, tranny.

Attached: PROOF.jpg (1380x1054, 309K)

Attached: resist2.jpg (700x467, 69K)

>cia nigger insta creates low tier countermeme
Cope

So let me guess, EMF can only damage organic tissue in a rat. Maybe the IARC also thought so, and that's why they classify this radiation as a carcinogen - just in case, right? Not to mention the provided paper talks about other health implications. But you are a fucking moron and you haven't even bothered to read the research, so gtfo

I have no idea what I'm talking about nor do I know anything about the science behind it but what I do know is that 5G is bad and you better believe me.

Your brain is suffering from 5G deficiency, seek medical assistance.

Post a study about humans and not rats, dummy.

it only affects rats retard
who gives a fuck

seething ruski being beaten at his own game

Attached: cope.jpg (735x794, 181K)

shill harder

shill less

>he can't post a study

>tfw tinfoil hats will start fighting 5G transmitters
the news are going to be gold when this shit rolls out

Attached: 1529457024530.png (600x580, 419K)

>boomer rednecks high on twitter memes assault transmitters and post it on youtube
>cry CENSORSHIP and OPPRESSION when they get arrested

It's just a bunch of stay-at-home moms with nothing better to do than browse shitty Facebook pseudoscience groups all day, they'll do nothing.

Allowing people over the age of 45 to use the internet was a mistake.

>being this deliberately stupid
I'm sorry that the study that you didn't read is about your people and not humans. Maybe we should blast Israel with a strong cellphone signal.

>tfw niggers will see surge in cancer cases never seen before while I'll be chilling innawoods

>bein' this deliberately squiffy
I be sorry that th' study that ye didn' read be about yer scallywags 'n nah humans. Maybe we should blast Israel wit' a strong cellphone signal.

>one bullshit hippy news source posts some crap about 5G being bad
>only Jow Forums is stupid enough to believe it and starts calling everyone jews in anger

Attached: 1536089132754.jpg (350x350, 68K)

None of the supposedly radiation sensitive people ever made it through a blind test.

Therefore it's humbug.

>Florida man gets arrested after punching 5G transmitter. Claims it was melting his brain.

Dilate

הגויים יודעים

>radiation sensitive people

lol lol lol

lookup how much energy is required to break even a weak chemical bond, leave alone a hydrogen bond

stupid fucking ruski imbeciles

good job outing yourself as a floridatard

>male rats

5G is made by the elite to control global over population. They want everywhere covered in 5G to kill off sensitive people. We will all be walking in a radiation bath.

Afaik this retardation can only be found in the West. There's a few colonies of them in rhe USA in remote places where there's no antennas. They probably never heard of sstellite signals or the revelation that they're always surrounded by em radiation might melt their brains.

Literally two different trees at two different locations, wtf user? The trunk isn't even the same size.

This. Even ionizing radiation isn't that harmful.

Attached: comrades-this-man-is-clearly-delusional-0-0-0-0-57275432.png (500x374, 249K)

Explain non-ionizing/ionizing difference to a brainlet

>EMF can only damage organic tissue in a rat.
If you read the study, it's basically putting a rat in a microwave oven. That's nowhere near comparable to any level of radiation humans are exposed to. Rats aren't fucking humans.

>Not to mention the provided paper talks about other health implications
All scientific papers do this. For fuck's sake, papers on networking talk about how they save the planet from carbon emission because you can do things with slightly less processing power therefore green new deal.

>it's basically putting a rat in a microwave oven
By telling lies you just make people check the source and realize you're taking lies. More people to be aware of (((5G)))

Non-ionizing radiation = not at a frequency that breaks molecular bonds (visible light, radio waves, microwaves).
Ionizing radiation = frequencies that can break molecular bonds (ultra-violet, gamma radiation, etc), capable on non-thermal biological damage.

Non-ionizing radiation can still have a thermal effect, at high effects, therefore possibly damaging skin. However, radio transmitters/transceivers don't send at these effects, but scaremongerers from Jow Forums and /x/ claim that they do and that the government is pushing it anyway and hiding that fact.

Attached: 5g.jpg (1500x1400, 330K)

>By telling lies you just make people check the source and realize you're taking lies.
Prove me wrong. They were exposed to direct radiation in bursts of high intensity, not even remotely close to anything humans are exposed to in real life.

>non ionizing radiation not bad
>5g good
ftfy

>you just make people check the source
I encourage them to do so. Maybe they'll realize how retarded you are.

Before and after pics tend to be of the same thing, user.

That is an unhealthy tree next to another tree in the middle of the countryside. Where does 5G come into this, or are yu just showing us where you were discovered as a baby?

I checked the source and he's correct, you're a retard.

Samefagging this hard when it's literally on the surface

1. You are the one who didn't read shit. The exposure in one of the cancer groups is at 1.5 W/kg, which is below the FCC safety standard. Smartphones emit at 1.6 W/kg. Microwave ovens are several hundred watts. This paper is directed at low-dose low-frequency EMF, which busts the "non-ionizing is safe" myth. And this particular research only evaluates cancer incidence.

2. Again, you didn't read shit. The paper mentions other accepted papers that show negative effects on e.g. sperm cells, which you could find yourself if you were to read the paper.

?

Attached: IMG_20190617_155855.jpg (720x204, 46K)

This is a literal picture of the chamber they put the rats in. It even fucking looks like a microwave oven, for fuck's sake.

Attached: emptychamber.jpg (292x389, 40K)

>posts are less than a minute apart
Fucking newfags.

>The exposure in one of the cancer groups is at 1.5 W/kg,
Which is fucking 2000 times higher than your wifi router, you fucking retard.

>Smartphones emit at 1.6 W/kg
Try milliwatt, moron.

Where do elites live, user?
Do you think there will be a no-5G zone around Harvard or Yale? Or are those students freedom loving truthseekers just like you?
What about the Pentagon? You think they're a bunch of boyscouts?

People who complain about shadowy elites can't see the elites in front of them. They can't even figure out the upper-middle classes.

Why the fuck didn't anyone think of this when they made a picture for "Have Sex"? That's unironically what the Japanese gov't says 24/7 about their declining population

>negative effects on sperm cells
Could be unrelated reason.

Truth is their br is higher than of white people in any country.

cancer is good

I ask again, where are all the real-life cancer cases and deaths then?

Twinkies and bottles of pop made me the man I am today. If my son has the autism, it's the gubmin's fault.

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

Attached: lole!.jpg (777x656, 79K)

Clearly someone did because the picture is right there.

Have children

Fine, the limit is 1.6 W/kg, while most phones are between 1 - 1.5 W/kg, although some phones have historically exceeded 1.5. That would be for mobile network usage, not WiFi.

apple.com/legal/rfexposure/iphone10,1/en/
devicespecifications.com/en/model-sar/204348b1

I mean before now. All I've been seeing that is with that fucking smug fox or whatever. What the fuck is that supposed to be.

Based.

>this is the schizo bong that has been spamming Jow Forums and /sci/ the past few weeks

Attached: F3F27EA47A3740FC8723A9EE62728F9A.jpg (3264x2448, 2.62M)

>reddit
>brietbart
>steam
>origin
>spotify
>windows 10
>minecraft
>phoneposter
The absolute state

A FUCKING VEDDITOR
OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: meh.ro11980.jpg (517x768, 180K)

jfc, read a book
youtu.be/aH9i8Tev9vE

He also uses Brave with its shitty memecoin reward system enabled.

Israel has stopped it, within its own borders.
Trump has stopped it at all his properties.

This is like every sigle thing Jow Forums hates condensed in one image.

If bait, congratulations 10/10.
If not, fucking kill yourself you piece of shit redditor.

The WHO said 5G is possibly harmful because there is some LIMITED evidence of this. Doesn't mean it's likely, just that it's possible. But if you say this in public or even here on a technology board people call you tinfoil hat.

>WHO
same people who pushed for the normalisation of faggotry and now attempting to do the same for child rape

>"LIMITED" evidence
meanwhile every other day (1 time a week at least) someone is sweeping up 7 to 3-4 dead birds under a "5g" tree in a park in the UK

>Israel has stopped it, within its own borders
Source?
>Trump has stopped it at all his properties.
Source?

>vaccinations good